Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for the un-ban of Mack.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Oh please do get the Ban-hammer then I could care less, there is reasons behind what I have done to the justification of what happened years before.

Mack was a troll and none didn't do anything till finally someone stepped up to the plate and banned him for his continues flaming, and trolling on the forums and many other things.

And he has done many things, but I care less.

As I said, unban him but I hope only for best in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Drakeson, you fail to realize. You've broken more rules then him.

Before you even have a SINGLE WORD in the unbanning of Mack, whom I consider a good friend. You need some punishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:23 pm

Whatever, there's a difference because Mack was an ass to me and many other things, I doubt he changed he'll continue his trolling and flaming towards his enemies in this community which is most certainly me. Hence the reasons why I disapprove of him being unbanned.

Other than that whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Whatever, there's a difference because Mack was an ass to me and many other things, I doubt he changed he'll continue his trolling and flaming towards his enemies in this community which is most certainly me. Hence the reasons why I disapprove of him being unbanned.

Other than that whatever.

Deflate that big ego of yours.

THEN, post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Drakeson, I could say the same about you- except, you know why I won't?

Because, you'll cry to the admins, or have your butt-buddies all up in our community. You're lucky you aren't banned at this point.

And, quite honestly- Mack's not the only 'ass' to you, you bring that upon yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Okay? Me posting, of what I think is true?
I'm most 100% Certain he hasn't changed oh okay, lets see he might've changed of difference in other people but I personally doubt he hasn't changed towards his old enemies and would re continue his trolling and flaming towards those specific group.
Also, I have basically not asked my "Butt-buddies" from VRP considerably there all trolls and they use people of which towards their advantages and other such things. Hence why I don't go to them anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:28 pm

People Change, for fucks sake:

Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 080211_change

GO LISTEN TO A GOD DAMN OBAMA-SPEECH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Whatever
~Inserts approval of unbanning of Mack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Whatever
~Inserts approval of unbanning of Mack

Thank you Drake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:39 pm

I think we should hold a vote for the ENTIRE community, to see what they think. Instead of this admin-council maneuver that was pulled, seeing as not even all the admins were represented.

That's my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:42 pm

That's what I said Zaku Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Rossii wrote:
That's what I said Zaku Razz

Couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 pm

How about we make it a vote over a week and majority wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:53 pm

I say this is a good idea. So, I vote yes for the vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:56 pm

No lets use a poll, Krug you're an admin, post it in the Poll section please Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Rossii wrote:
No lets use a poll, Krug you're an admin, post it in the Poll section please Very Happy .

I meant I vote yes - lets do one.

And I seriously doubt I'm allowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Well I'm not sure :S .
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:11 pm

There's not very many admins watching this topic, it seems. Not a single admin but Kruggly has posted in this thread since Rutabega announced that Mack was not getting unbanned.
Maybe someone should take contact with one of the head administrators to alert them that the majority wants a vote.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:12 pm

I am not of that Majority.

For I "A Pimp Named Slickback" can care less.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 pm

clubsoda wrote:
There's not very many admins watching this topic, it seems. Not a single admin but Kruggly has posted in this thread since Rutabega announced that Mack was not getting unbanned.
Maybe someone should take contact with one of the head administrators to alert them that the majority wants a vote.

I did already.

Nice thinking, batman.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

-snip-

Last edited by clubsoda on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Double-post. I hope none of you mind.

Well. I have a confession to make. I am indeed no new player. But an old player, who was banned. Indeed, I am mentioned in this very topic. Hell, this entire topic is ABOUT me. For those of you who're not entirely awake, clubsoda is actually Mack. I've been prowling the forums under a fake name for the past few days, just to get back. Of course, I never could have pulled all of this off without help. The people who helped me are Zaku, and Sam. (Krug for those un-enlightened.)

Drakeson, you say that nobody changes. Look around at my posts, then judge. Have I, or have I not changed? I know you have. And Rossii, I would like to thank you for making this topic for me all on your own whim. You are noble indeed. And Geo, I know you must hate me by now, but as I said, if you overcome that hate and can forgive me, you are indeed strong of mind. Ruta, you too seem to hate me, once again, forgiveness will breed happiness.

I know I've failed you guys several times. But I really do have changed. In support for this, I present to you all, Club Soda's all posts.

It's up to you to judge now. I really advice a community-vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:43 pm

This is what we've been fighting for, put your ignorance aside.

You welcome Club as a member from the beginning, treated him as one of your own, you befriended him.
Yet, you consider 'Mack' your enemy. It's hatred you just won't let go. And now's the time to move the fuck on. Leave Mack's past behind you, and the things he's done, and shit he's caused. Who gives a flyin' Fuck.

This Mack's back, and hopefully here to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Lulz, mack is here

And for all those butthurt about Mack flaming and shiz, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for the un-ban of Mack.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next