Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Empty
PostSubject: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 pm

-Revolutionary Goes Missing | Presumed Dead-
In the latest of news, recent revolutionist "Zaku Daikun" a predominant member
of the 'White-Tigers' and a local guardsman of our fine-city as gone missing. On the
date of his disappearance, several gunshots were reported, and the cries of what
would sound like a large, feline. Could this be a band of hunters, or something more?
Zaku's fellow guardsman have investigated the incident, with barely any success. Though, one
guard reports, whom of which was under his Sergeant's orders, Zaku in this case that:
"Sarge saw some fellow, he was pretty dark to say the least, holding up a Kazuth-female with a pistol,
on instinct he drew his revolver, but before he could pull of a shot, the assailant made a run for it, and Zaku
soon pursued. He told me to stay behind and look after the girl, and that was the last time I saw him.
Could he have been killed on pursuit? Or was this a well-planned ambush? No further clues clear anything
in this mysterious case. Though, we are sad to say the search has been called off, and Zaku has been
presumed dead. It's a sad day to lose a guardsman. We are unaware of any funeral plans, or ceremonies in
that regard, but we can only assume his family is taking it harshly. Zaku was a father of three, and a guardian
of two other children, and a wife of nearly two years. It's a sad day, when a father is forced to leave
his family behind. May he rest in peace.

OOC: For all of you wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:06 pm

OOC: Very nicely done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm

OOC:
Quote :
Could this be a band of hunters, or something more?
Some form of hunters atleast. *COUGH*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm

OOC: It was actually Zaku who wrote it up, just playin the message boy >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 pm

OOC: Yeah. But I've got my guesses as to what nationality they can be. Cough cough.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:38 pm

OOC: Someone should take his place..

Ooooo..
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:14 pm

OOC: Well I take his place as Cat Boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm

OOC: You take his place as next to be nailed on the cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

OOC: kthxbai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:37 pm

OOC: I want to be nailed to a cross! PICK ME, PICK MEE~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Kruggly wrote:
OOC: You take his place as next to be nailed on the cross.

OOC: I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 pm

OOC: Look at my item application in a few minutes, you will see the Zaku lead.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:36 pm

OOC: Goddamnit! He came back! now I can't awesomely abuse and kill Takato without Zaku trying to stab me in the kidneys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Johnny wrote:
OOC: Goddamnit! He came back! now I can't awesomely abuse and kill Takato without Zaku trying to stab me in the kidneys!

Damn straight you can't. Mofuckah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead   Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary missing-Presumed dead
Page 1 of 1