Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page. Empty
PostSubject: Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page.   Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:14 pm

CHARACTER PAGE LINK : Piotr Cyran

The character you are applying it for(IT MUST BE YOUR OWN.) : Piotr Cyran
WHAT you are applying said character for : Having skills with a bow, and the the ability to fletch
What the applicating abilities can do(IN DETAIL. : Shoot a bow with accuracy and the ability to create bows and arrows.
Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities: By living out in the wilderness with his parents teaching him over time
Why you think you should have these abilities : Because I forgot to add them in the character page when i was applying for this character.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page.   Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Quote :
Why you think you should have these abilities : Because I forgot to add them in the character page when i was applying for this character.

I love you, Piotr, lol. Okay, I Accept. In my mind, Piotr will still be harmless, no matter what manner of deadly weaponry you give him. It's like handing Pat all the world's guides to success and telling him not to fail:

Pat wrote:
"The guidebooks! They do nothing!" *explodes, releasing all his pent-up femininity*
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page.   Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:11 pm

I love you too Kain. And you know how harmless and loving I am. Or am I...?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page.   Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:35 pm

HARMLESS.

Accept activate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page.   Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Cyran - Adding a Missing Detail in Character Page.
Page 1 of 1