Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Couple questions about surna

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
I thought it was

1 gold = 100 silver = 10,000 copper.

So confused...
Carry around 10,000 copper coins to buy your lunch, DOES NOT WORK, that's wheelbarrow numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 pm

and counting them

>.>
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:14 pm

- Alexander Munroe makes a living out of hunting and selling his meats to the local market (wherever that is). It takes just about all of his income to afford a room at the inn, in which he stays, along with Alyssa Munroe, Jacob Aurelius, and Ella Sinclaire. It's pretty cramped in there. Alex also does a little blacksmithing on the side, if necessary. Additionally, the group makes extra money off of bountyhunting, quests, and such. Since I had to go before we finished the Tyaminorel RP, I KO'd Alex, Alyssa, and Jacob but said that the Munroes managed to nab a few valuables from the huge lair.

- Persephone Kironis lives with a rich lizardman, Alouk. She's also pretty rich herself, and is of noble blood, therefore closer to a real Tenpenny than anyone else in Surna.

- Sylvia Veyron sleeps either on the streets, in the woods, or sneaks into a room at the inn with a broken lock that hasn't been noticed yet. She steals food to eat from local vendors, and hasn't yet been caught.

- Maw is a fuckin' werewolf.

- Mara Alona is homeless, but mysteriously seems to always have money for food and drink... (there is actually an IC reason for this)

- Rayla Vindira's finite amount of money steadily runs out as she struggles to sustain herself on her life savings. She camps out in the forest most nights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Psyche wrote:
We only use gold.

^^^

-Thorn pulls Captain wages, which is a couple hundred a week, though he seldom has any money, especially since he recently put the down payment on a house along with the fact that he has treasuretroves of weapons armor and explosives...and booze hidden in the odd place.

-Kelly gets some of her money from Zayl, and works herself.

-The Trader is possibly Olden's wealthiest and most well known merchant, he owns stores all over the known world and every store is filled to the brim with rare and exotic goods. Shame he just burried his vast fortune away in a undisclosed location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Thorn asspulls Captain wages.

fixed.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
And, why the hell can he -NOT- train me?.. Maybe you guys should get off your ass and actually MAKE faction leaders. Until then, I'm taking all his training IC. You want him to get certified? You take the initiative to actually make factions in the first place. Because the only one alive is the Guard. And we know they're a pile of shit.

And, nobody said his house was a fucking mansion. Plus, over 1,000,000 Gold =/= 1,000,000 Dollars. If that's how you're thinking things through. Gold is the highest of the three currencies. The other two being Copper, and Silver.

Plus, Zaku hasn't even bought himself a god damn house, he's living in the TAVERN. So, yes, he'd have the money to buy Melian a Middle-Class home, EASILY.

I be training anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:09 pm

You are not training, you are not above the rules, that is final. True and Pat are setting up the remaining two factions. Also, the guard isn't as good as it used to be, but that's because it's more orentated for new chars to be able to join, instead of what it used to be (A squad of superheroes) where every member was like a whole platoon on his or her own, not saying I prefer one over the other, just that this new guard is more player friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Excuse me,

Why can't he train me?.. You can't stop us from role playing. There's no rule against it. And I'm going to thoroughly apply once Zaku has the abilities he seeks. So, until then-- I think me and Gambit are more then welcome to role play what we wish. Because, IC'ly there's not a single thing wrong with it-- why can't he? What's stopping him?.. Nothing, that's what.

And, this is a role-play server. So, I don't see a single thing wrong with it. So, until then, I'm taking the Role play me and him share IC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:27 pm

He can train but you still need to put up an app for it in the app section, no more "I don't need app cuz I got trained icly" unless the person is either part of a faction or the trainer has sent in an app to be a trainer, which will all be explained in more detail shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm going to apply, once Zaku's training is done. Not now, it'd be useless. I don't think he needs to apply to be able to teach someone. It's not hard-- if you know it, it'd be easy to teach it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 pm

It's one thing to understand how something works, but it's kinda different to explain to someone in a way that
they'll understand how it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions about surna   Couple questions about surna - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple questions about surna
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2