Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why no population?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Why no population? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 am

Quote :
they can sit in the corner and RP with each other because it makes no sense to avoid a completely fine RP opportunity.

But that's the problem. There's nobody to RP with. There's no IC reason.

Quote :
Leyenara Ball had at least eight.

Back in the active days of Leyanara. Olden is going through some major change right now, and alot of people are leaving/inactive. Put it on hold. Can't give details. Classified.

Quote :
Aforementioned event was a glaring exception.

Don't know what happened there. Was kinda b& at the time.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:58 am

Mack wrote:
But that's the problem. There's nobody to RP with. There's no IC reason.
You still haven't addressed my first point--why avoid the event in the first place?

Mack wrote:
Back in the active days of Leyanara. Olden is going through some major change right now, and alot of people are leaving/inactive. Put it on hold. Can't give details. Classified.
I'm on the same level of authority as you are, so you're not allowed to keep secrets. It works that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 am

He means for the public eye of Olden to see it, ask him on steam, I guess you'll find out, also, are admins the only ones allowed to create events?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:01 am

Quote :
You still haven't addressed my first point--why avoid the event in the first place?

Because of OOC reasons. Maybe you don't like events. Maybe you don't like crowds. Maybe you're afraid a fight's going to break out as usual. Maybe you don't like a certain person there.

Quote :
I'm on the same level of authority as you are, so you're not allowed to keep secrets. It works that way.

I do more bloody work than the admin team put together. Get off my arse. This is between me and Pat.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 am

Mack wrote:
Because of OOC reasons. Maybe you don't like events. Maybe you don't like crowds. Maybe you're afraid a fight's going to break out as usual. Maybe you don't like a certain person there.
Don't like events? Why wouldn't you? Don't like crowds? Okay, make an event that keeps people in a big room but lets them RP their own little things with each other. Wait, that's what the ball let you do. Afraid a fight will break out? Hire guards for the next event. Not sissy guards, big-ass OOCly-protected "kicking your ass whether you like it or not" event guards. Don't like a person there? Stop being immature.

Quote :
I do more bloody work than the admin team put together. Get off my arse. This is between me and Pat.
First off, you're part of the admin team. Second, it was mostly a joke, but you still shouldn't keep secrets from your teammates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:12 am

Quote :
First off, you're part of the admin team. Second, it was partly a joke, but you still shouldn't keep secrets from your teammates.

I'm part of the admin team. And I'm currently the only active one doing anything at all. Which I would like to say makes me an outstanding factor.

And I'm keeping secrets. Big whoop.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 am

Mack wrote:
I'm part of the admin team. And I'm currently the only active one doing anything at all. Which I would like to say makes me an outstanding factor.
You're full of yourself. I help out, too, you just never include me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:15 am

Both of you--

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

If they've got planning, let them fucking plan. If they don't want it out just yet, let them keep it hush-hush. My god, you people are acting like fucking kids. /rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:21 am

Now, let me ask again, are the admins the only ones able to create events?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 am

Hyperiant wrote:
Let's do this.

Why no population? - Page 2 Leeroy_jenkins_veronica_bel

But nah, seriously. While Mack doesn't have any right to tell Hyper it's ''classified'' he has every right to say he won't tell in the best personal interests of the people involved. However, I do support the idea of a planned event sometime. If I had my way it'd be a Surna ball, since balls can attract eventrpers and passiverpers, provided no one crashes the party. Hopefully this'll not only give us an idea of who we still have, but maybe even re-kindle some interest. Tomorrow I'm here most of the day, so I think I'd like to get a group convo going with everyone that fancies themself a part of Olden and wants to have some say in this event, be it HAs, BAs or members, everyone will have an equal say in this regardless of rank.

If you wanna gimme a hand with tryin to work this out, feel free to give me a shout any time at all on steam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why no population?   Why no population? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why no population?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2