Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I\'ve had it.

Go down 
+2
Munroe
kamaitama
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: I've had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:29 pm

I've been tolerating, even ignoring some of the bullshit a certain group of the community has been pulling off. I've been very ignorant, very lenient, and truth is? I haven't, once, expressed myself as I wanted. So here's a ventoff for you all.

1) YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T THE FUCKING CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, A STORY DOES NOT CIRCLE AROUND YOUR CHARACTER, YOU ARE NOT GOD, YOU ARE NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OVER ANYONE. STOP MAKING SELF INSERTS.

Get that through your fucking skulls. Stop being so egoist, so foolish, blaming things on other people when in reality it's all your fault. It's not that the server has become a bunch of PRP, it's that you people keep snooping and destroying RP with your god almighty characters who have no other purpose than compensate for the failures on your real life. Truth is, one RP's what one wants to be. So, if in reality all you want to be is some omnipotent viking with the potential of killing everyone, you gotta be very, very sad. Atleast try to hide that fact like the rest of us, not make it blatant you're a loser like everyone else.

MAIN OFFENDERS.

THORN: Ruta, haven't you've been told to tone done that character? Haven't you been told, several goddamned times you have to be damaged and you can't be some invincible man with unbreakable armor? Don't you realize it pisses off people? I could give less of a shit all the time you spent "creating" or "RPing" the character. Doesn't give you the right, or any right at all, to make an omnipresent and omnipotent character who just serves to kill. I mean, hell, if it was some sort of creatively designed character, I would be okay by it, but it's just some dude with bladed armor. Nobody wants you to be the main character, so just fucking quit it, and tone that son of a bitch down.

ZEN: You can REALLY fucking tell your character is merely there to compensate. First, impossible to literally kill, impossible to hurt, can create anything at any time, and it goes with your fetishes too! Want some fries with that? Oh, and not only that but you make a -whole- fucking family of overpowered characters. And you're aware of that, you don't even have the decency for applying for just ONE of the things you have. None, nothing, nada. It's your fucking kingdom, ain't it? And you get mighty pissed when someone says anything about it, like if we're some criminal, like if we're not right.

Infact, you don't even have the decency to create another character to hide the fact it's a self insert. Jesus fuck.

KAIN: Tone that character down, enough fucking said.

MOON: How hard is it to tone a character's powers down? How fucking hard is it to stop being invincible? Why do you need all those fucking powers, why and how do you keep fucking getting them? You need a major rethinking of what you do, who you are, because it's been pissing me off for too long and I haven't said a damn thing so far.

GAMBIT: ALL your characters can dodge a bullet. You say you're not overpowered? I'll gladly demonstrate to you how hard it is dodge a bullet as long as you're the test subject.

2) IF YOUR CHARACTER CAN KILL SOMEONE WITH ONE HIT, AND CAN DODGE BULLETS, YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. Learn to RP.

3) GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, PRP ISN'T THE PROBLEM, SERVER SIZE ISN'T THE PROBLEM, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Yes, you, the community. It's your fault for not saying a damn thing when you thought something was wrong, for accepting those overpowered apps, for breaking the lore, for even fucking letting characters that ruin the RP experience exist. There's no one to blame but ourselves, and to do that, people need to get a change of attitude, and a change of mind, or else we're going to drop dead pronto.

WANNA FIX ANYTHING? BEGIN WITH YOURSELF. Power down all your characters, start some over, stop making a self insert, go to therapy, whatever. It's your fault, not anyone else's. Who's more important, the community or your otherworld armor?

4) FOR FUCK SAKES, FIX THE LORE SO PEOPLE WANT TO USE IT.

Why make the kazuth slaves, why make orcs absolutely hateful, why make races app only? Hell, if you whine of stuff breaking the lore, then fix it yourself, I'll start.

The Kazuth:

The kazuth were originally concieved by magic, there was no mutation or offspring, a kazuth was simply a modification of scrolls used to summon armies of animals and trolls. The first kazuth was female, and was more like a tiger than the cat like people we see today. The original mage who summoned the first kazuth eventually fell in love with his own creation, amazed by her beauty. However, fate would cross his way, as an unforseen consequence of the spell caused the first kazuth to die within a month.

The mage then spent the rest of his life creating a new scroll to improve the longevity of his creation. He died, the scroll still unfinished, bandits sacked his place, and sold the scrolls to imperial scholars, who ended up finishing it, and used it to sell this new race of beautiful people to the lonely and the desolate. Women wanted kazuth children, men wanted a beautiful wife. The original kazuth scroll was lost but the race has remained through time thanks to interbreeding, resulting in kazuth losing their tiger like qualitie for more "tame" cat ones.

The Kazuth don't have a land to call their own, they oftenly live on Imperial settlements. They are subject to predjudices, the elves consider them lowlife, and not more than animals, the humans consider them equal, although some stereotype them as promiscuous, other races have different viewpoints on them, ranging from wanting to kill them, to embracing them as equals.

Well, it's not perfect, it's not complete, but I don't see you people trying, I don't see anyone trying either, the most we have done is the locations thing, which has been the only thing done right on the whole lore.

5) SOME SOLIDARITY, COMPASSION AND SELFLESS ACTS DON'T KILL YOU KNOW? You can try to make a character that won't fucking laugh at a pregnant woman having a miscarriage.

6) AND ORIGINALITY ISN'T HALF BAD TOO. I know you want to be a badass, but if everyone's a badass, then in the end all you are is a bunch of people in silly fucking suits trying to kill each other. Jesus Christ, there's so much stuff you can possible be and you chose the most stupid. I've yet to see a smith, a medic, a bard, a jester, even a fucking noble. Everyone comes from the moon and has divine armor and a sword inversely proportional to the size of said character's penis.

Geez, that's a bad taste joke, but it's still more mature than some of the shit you pull off.

7) ALSO THAT, GROW UP. I've done stupid shit, strap me on irons, whatever. But hey, atleast I sometimes apologize for it. Atleast I don't spend my days calling people cows, randomly insulting, siding with admins for privileges, licking asses. Which also brings me to the next point.

8 ) GET SOME FUCKING ATTITUDE, STOP BEING A KISSASS AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY. It's why there's an internet right? To communicate. So why make yourself a bitch to someone's else's thoughts? Why not be blunt and tell them you don't like what they do, huh? It's not a fucking high school, it's not like if you tell me something I'm just gonna put my hand infront of you and shove you in the trash can. It's a free fucking place, there's nothing as truly free as the internet, and I know freedom.

I know what it is to not have freedom because I live in Venezuela. Here, you get shot for going against the government, here, opositionist radio and TV stations get shut down without notice, here they pay outside news sources to say shit's fine and dandy. So you better value that you're on a place where you get to do and say whatever you fucking want. Because you don't know what it is to not have freedom.

If you however read this and still decide to keep yourself being a bitch, a fucking puppet to someone else, then all I have to say to you is a simple "fuck you, get out of my sights".

9) WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A HEAD ADMIN? Why can't there be just a bunch of admins, what does a head admin even do, and why only they have reunions? Why doesn't the whole administrative team have a meeting, where everyone gets a say? Because right now it seems like the admins are your average white collar worker, the heads the obnoxious managers. It doesn't work for what I have seen, so why not change that? What's being kept from regular admins?

10) AND THE LAST THING, GET SOME BALLS. Don't approve anything, christ. How hard is it to do an opinion? Like, many of you who probably just read the first part and go like "whoa this dude is on his period lol" and "fuck him he doesn't have the right to say that". Really? That's all after I insult you, yell at you, for about 20 paragraphs? That's all you've got? Get your head out of your ass and begin showing your anger, what you truly want to say. Speak until you drop dead.

And I'm sorry I have to express myself this way, I'm sorry I have to curse, I'm sorry I have to make so much noise, but it's about time someone shuts up and begins listening.

I even have the decency of formatting this stuff nicely.

Last edited by kamaitama on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Well said. I gotta say, I agree with pretty much everything here so far. Now to read the rest of it...
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Post removed due to excessive bitching.

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Hate is such a strong word.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 pm

I have to say, I do agree here. Strongly with many of these points.

Quote :
/depressed cause of all this fucking hate

Shh. You're upset cause that one chance to PK someone important through being one of these center-of-the-universe characters was spoiled cause someone wasn't going to fall victim to bad RP.

Learn from this experience.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 pm

I would have to agree with many of these points.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Give me a break. How do you think the rest of us feel, we who get steamrolled over by some super-powered character when we have the decency to play fair? If fucking other people over is fun for you, you don't belong here. Get out.

As for your life, however bad it is, I'm sorry and everything, but I'll bet you there are millions of people who are worse off than you.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Spoiler:

Off-topic, un-necessary.

I really do think some of these issues are long overdue, but some come with interesting points and eeeeeeh-

You've put up some serious conundrums.

Quote :
How do you think the rest of us feel, we who get steamrolled over by some super-powered character when we have the decency to play fair?

Also this.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
. Hell, I can't even count how many times Richard has been beaten the shit out of because of
multiple people bitching about him being OP'd and shit.

Now, he's been beaten constantly because he shouldn't have the power to defeat grown adults, and that he isn't the on;y one with "powers". Stop complaining about complaints.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 am

Quote :
THORN: Ruta, haven't you've been told to tone done that character? Haven't you been told, several goddamned times you have to be damaged and you can't be some invincible man with unbreakable armor? Don't you realize it pisses off people? I could give less of a shit all the time you spent "creating" or "RPing" the character. Doesn't give you the right, or any right at all, to make an omnipresent and omnipotent character who just serves to kill. I mean, hell, if it was some sort of creatively designed character, I would be okay by it, but it's just some dude with bladed armor. Nobody wants you to be the main character, so just fucking quit it, and tone that son of a bitch down.

You have no idea what you're talking about. If I rped Thorn with all the powers he should, and actually does have. No one would be able to use magic anywhere near him, he could spear people with a near unlimited ammount of tendrils and change into a huge death tank that can hold it's own against a being of godlike power, Prophet in otherwords. Right now, he has Stygian and that's it, so don't bullshit me saying that he hasn't been tonned down. Plus there's the fact that I don't go through a fight without taking alot of hits. Obviously you don't care that I spent a hell of alot of time working up my character because you weren't there for alot of it. It's also pretty obvious that you don't rp with Thorn much at all beyond the level of him being the Captain of the Guard. He does far more than just kill and I don't know what your view of creatively designed character but Thorn was created with like, no background and every event, change and situation and everything in his backstory was created Icly. Evidently you just don't want to look past what every other whining bandwagoner looks past. Finally, I don't try to be the main character, it's people that come to me needing stuff. The only reason I ever became anything in the first place, way before Ihad admin was because there'd be an event going and everyone would jsut stand around gawking, so I decided to jump in, now people often come to me with things, like when I just have Thorn sitting in his office, there's almost always someone that comes to -me- with something. I didn't make, nor try to make Thorn or myself a large intricate part of Olden, I just rolled/roll with the punches that you all give me. [/rant]

Also, the reason we don't have full admin meetings instead of a total admin meeting is for two reasons.

1. Usually not all of the admins are on, and usually we can't wait for the admins to get back.

2. Too many people=too much chaos. And let's face it, from what Olden's become it'd just turn into a huge bitchfest where nothing gets done.
Back to top Go down
Violent Maid

Violent Maid

Character sheet
Name: Elvis Croone

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 am

I agree with some of your points, but others are totally invalid. You also didn't have to say fuck every three words, it makes you sound like an idiot that doesn't know how to express himself in any other way. Anyway, I'll go down the list of things I didn't agree with.

4. The lore seems fine to me, I've been reading through it so I don't have to ask too many questions and I'm enjoying it. Races are app only so that only the good RPers get to play as them. You see my point?

8. This may be the internet, but that doesn't necessarily mean you should throw manners out the window, from what I know about the admins here they are willing to listen so if you say what you want to say in a polite way then you are much more likely to get what you want. Also it's probably not a good idea to start wailing on someone's race just after they've written 5000 words about it.

9. It's basically the same hierarchy that I see everywhere. Stop complaining about it.

10. See point 8.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 am

For people like you, Ruta, all I can say is:

Sorry, but things have changed. Events don't give players the opportunity to become gods anymore, and no one is allowed to have super-powerful items and powers. People apply for things, and are expected to be fair and not ass-pull godly abilities and items. I don't know how Thorn got to be so powerful, and I don't care. What I do know is, no one should ICly be carrying nukes around and be able to perforate virtually anyone with bazillions of tentacles. It's unfair no matter what the circumstances are. You may not use his abilities, but they're there, and you have access to them to use whenever you see fit. You're on a playing field with brand-new characters that have nothing, and you've made all these rules to limit people, but you won't limit yourself. It's nothing short of hypocritical.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:43 am

Like I said, those are the powers he should have, not the powers he does have, or the powers I rp him with. I've already nerfed him down alot from what he should have to what he has now. I do limit myself, otherwise I would be using all the previously stated powers. And again, you're simply looking at this from a bandwagoner point of view, that much is obvious because of...

Quote :
be carrying nukes

...When you refuse to hear actual facts as opposed to what's convient. To clear the record. Thorn carries explosive orbs that are somewhat like HE grenades, not nukes, the one time in the office he simply had them all explode at once instead of seperatly. He doesn't carry around nukes or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Violent Maid

Violent Maid

Character sheet

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:49 am

I see no problem with their being a few extremely powerful characters, it's your characters fault if they end up being killed because they fucked with the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 am

Rutabega wrote:
Like I said, those are the powers he should have, not the powers he does have, or the powers I rp him with. I've already nerfed him down alot from what he should have to what he has now. I do limit myself, otherwise I would be using all the previously stated powers.

Good. Still, I don't see an application for his armor, abilities, sword, or explosives.

Rutabega wrote:
Quote :
be carrying nukes

...When you refuse to hear actual facts as opposed to what's convient. To clear the record. Thorn carries explosive orbs that are somewhat like HE grenades, not nukes, the one time in the office he simply had them all explode at once instead of seperatly. He doesn't carry around nukes or anything of the sort.

I never heard anything up until now to suggest otherwise. You were present when Zaku accused you of ass-pulling a "nuke", and made no attempt to correct him.

Violent Maid wrote:
I see no problem with their being a few extremely powerful characters, it's your characters fault if they end up being killed because they fucked with the wrong person.

It becomes a problem when this powerful person starts ruining other people's RP by being so damned powerful. Gee, if character A wants to make an attempt to rob someone, they'd better not do it in front of Character B here, or they'll get totally humiliated, owned, and possibly PKed. RP shouldn't be like this.

Put yourself in that player's shoes. They're new, starting out humbly and following all the rules, only to get their first attempt at RP turned into a fiasco by some sadistic player with an overpowered character. I've been there, and it's not fun. At all.

Last edited by Munroe on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:54 am

Violent Maid wrote:

Ok, so.

By this logic anyone with alot of power should be able to do whatever they damn so well please. Because they have it. And people should know better not to retaliate, or rebel against them?

That's terrible.

Exactly what Munroe said, so what, your character has been around longer, cool, you're a veteran. Awesome, you've got all these powers you 'earned'. Without applying, may I add. That still doesn't make it fair for everyone else. A new player can't immerse himself in with the roleplay when every time he tries, he gets put down, or killed by some overly powered testosterone pumped demi-god that's been around longer then him.

And who cares if you have powers you don't use. Zaku could literally kill people without trying, but I don't. Zaku has always been that way and guess whose taken nearly every single hit dealt to him? Me. I've been the punching bag, and I don't even have to be. But I don't go around telling people that the fact that I 'hold back' justifies that I'm already overpowered as it is.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:02 am

Imagine the server like a PvP zone in an MMO. No MMO in existance clumps low-level newbies into the same zone with max-level veterans. That's unbalanced, unfair, and overall, stupid. The new players are just going to leave in droves, leaving a little "club" of high-level people.

Since in the server you can get into fights with anyone, things need to be somewhat balanced. Sure, someone's going to be more powerful than someone else here and there. That's life. But no one should be so overwhelmingly powerful that not even a team of people could have hope of defeating him. That's where things start to become stupid.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:05 am

Munroe wrote:
Imagine the server like a PvP zone in an MMO. No MMO in existance clumps low-level noobs into the same zone with max-level veterans. That's unbalanced, unfair, and overall, stupid. The new players are just going to leave in droves, leaving a little "club" of high-level people.

Which is EXACTLY. What is happening right now.

There's the 'Celebrity' characters. IE, the Oldest, most powerful, and overall overpowered characters. That seem to run everything, and nobody dares stop them, because they're overpowered to such an extent.

Then there's the next generation of characters, newer ones, that are forced to RP with each other in fear of even messing with the 'Celebrity' characters.

This cuts Olden into two groups, which then leads to PRP-Clusters, because people can't role play with someone whose so egotistical to the extent that they flash around their super, tendril powers they received from god knows where, because as soon as they try, they'll get speared in the face.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 am

Munroe wrote:
Rutabega wrote:
Like I said, those are the powers he should have, not the powers he does have, or the powers I rp him with. I've already nerfed him down alot from what he should have to what he has now. I do limit myself, otherwise I would be using all the previously stated powers.

Good. Still, I don't see an application for his armor, abilities, sword, or explosives.

Rutabega wrote:
Quote :
be carrying nukes

I never heard anything up until now to suggest otherwise. You were present when Zaku accused you of ass-pulling a "nuke", and made no attempt to correct him.

Firstoff, I did actually make an app for the armor when I first got it icly and just wanted to be safe, but that app is so incredibly old I'd have to do some digging in the old forums to even know if it still exists. Abilities....what abilities? He doesn't have any actual abilities, except for some of the stuff that comes with the armor/banespawn. The explosives have long since been approved. Finally, don't know what you mean by a sword, Thorn uses a mace and a flail, and while he does carry two swords, they're just a big two hander and a short sword, not special in the least.

In regards to not trying to correct Zaku, there's a few reasons for that. Firstoff, I know that if I try to explain something to him in regards to Thorn, or alot of other things for that matter, he'd just start bitching about it and it'd end up turning into a flame war with alot of drama, which I don't want or need. Second, I'm not sure when you mean exactly, but Pat explained to him in length and from what he told me/ what I saw from the logs, it seemed to convince him. Also, after a point it just doesn't pay to continue arguing when it just turns into a big production every time that never progresses any further to a clear answer or end.
Back to top Go down
Violent Maid

Violent Maid

Character sheet

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 am

Munroe wrote:
It becomes a problem when this powerful person starts ruining other people's RP by being so damned powerful. Gee, if character A wants to make an attempt to rob someone, they'd better not do it in front of Character B here, or they'll get totally humiliated, owned, and possibly PKed. RP shouldn't be like this.

Put yourself in that player's shoes. They're new, starting out humbly and following all the rules, only to get their first attempt at RP turned into a fiasco by some sadistic player with an overpowered character. I've been there, and it's not fun. At all.

Only let the good RPer's play these characters. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:09 am

Alright, so.

First off, If I may pick at lore for a second:

Thorn hates Bane, correct? Thorn does not worship bane, correct? So thorn, in tune shouldn't have any powers from Bane. AT ALL. So, there goes half of Thorn's arsenal.

Second:
Quote :
In regards to not trying to correct Zaku, there's a few reasons for that. Firstoff, I know that if I try to explain something to him in regards to Thorn, or alot of other things for that matter, he'd just start bitching about it and it'd end up turning into a flame war with alot of drama, which I don't want or need. Second, I'm not sure when you mean exactly, but Pat explained to him in length and from what he told me/ what I saw from the logs, it seemed to convince him. Also, after a point it just doesn't pay to continue arguing when it just turns into a big production every time that never progresses any further to a clear answer or end.

Ruta, I have to bitch, because talking with you is like trying to explain something to a brick wall. You don't listen until someone bitches, or threatens your grasp of power. Which is what we have to do, to get through your skull. So excuse me, if I have to come off as rude, so you can understand something.

And I only 'agreed' with Pat, so both of you would shut up, to be perfectly honest. I could careless if Thorn packed his ass with explosives ever since he got attacked by assassins. It wasn't That that pissed me off, it was your idiocy in responding to the situation:

"Oh hey look, I'm surrounded, instead of you know, NEGOTIATING LIKE A NON-OLDEN CELEBRITY WITH TENDRILS WOULD DO. INSTEAD. I'm going rip this bomb from my ass, throw it, explode, then fight them all off with my godly powers."
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:10 am

I'll list his abilities / items based on my own observations.

- Super-strong.
- Armed to the teeth.
- Carries large amounts of explosives (where do these come from?).
- Can produce tendrils (wtf).
- Wealthy, owns a decent house.
- Really powerful Stygian armor.

Also:
Quote :
[OOC]Rutabega[One vision one purpose : I've never apped for anything, except one that was just to make sure
Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 am

There have been medics nobles etc. in the past and currently, I have a character who is a Goblin Cheiftain and I used to have a character who knew all about the human body and knew healing magic. But yes, some very valid points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I\'ve had it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I\'ve had it.   I\'ve had it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I\'ve had it.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: