Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Important"

Go down 
+2
Gambit
kamaitama
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 am

I think we need to move the stuff that has been 'removed' by a person, or from a person that is no longer here, all into two different sections, so we have more room from this 'New Olden'.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:58 am

Mean a cleanup? Sounds like a plan, would yah be willin to offer a hand?
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 am

Why are you staying with the biggest bigot and hypocrite I have ever seen?

Oh, and by the way, Ruta, I don't oppose everything you do, for a matter of fact, you do nothing, you just break and abuse, here's some evidence for ya.

Quote :
2:00 AM - Munroe: Hi
2:01 AM - Sarah: hola
2:01 AM - Munroe: Who's "Sarah"?
2:01 AM - Sarah: char Phear got me to make bef he introduced Skih onserver, wanted to see if his char idea would work
2:05 AM - Munroe: I've never seen her in-serv
2:05 AM - Munroe: And she's not on the forums
2:05 AM - Sarah: she is
2:05 AM - Sarah: Ness made a charpage for her
2:05 AM - Sarah: though it's somewhat underdeveloped biowise
2:05 AM - Sarah: should fix that
2:09 AM - Munroe: So what's her connection to Ski?
2:09 AM - Sarah: she met him and is his bestest buddy, plus she does her best to keep him out of trouble
2:10 AM - Sarah: he finds her interestin cuz apparantly she looks like a potential carrier, but doesn't wanna be one
2:10 AM - Munroe: In 100 years, I don't think she'll be around.
2:12 AM - Sarah: he's got a way to pass her on to annother body, on a few conditions
2:13 AM - Munroe: "You're my best bud! <3 I'm gonna plant this embryo inside you so it will split you wide open and devour your guts, it's what friends are for!"
2:13 AM - Sarah: nay
2:13 AM - Sarah: he likes her so much, is willin to not do that
2:14 AM - Munroe: Aw <3
2:14 AM - Munroe: How is he going to get aroudn that?
2:15 AM - Sarah: she said he'd let him implant other girls, provided they're a) willing and b) well compensated for their time and troubles...so to speak
2:15 AM - Munroe: Well compenstaed? They're dead.
2:18 AM - Sarah: like I said, they'd have to be a) willing
2:18 AM - Sarah: and willing means they know hte outcome
2:18 AM - Munroe: Suicidal?
2:18 AM - Munroe: :V
2:18 AM - Munroe: Nice
2:19 AM - Sarah: sure, suisidal chicks that wanna do something good
2:19 AM - Sarah: also
2:19 AM - Sarah: it happens while they're asleep, provided they arn't in danger of death
2:19 AM - Sarah: so if they don't get into trouble, they die in their sleep, totally painless
2:19 AM - Munroe: Psh. Watch Alien. That shit's far from painless.
2:19 AM - Munroe: Anyways
2:19 AM - Munroe: I never see the two of you in-serv
2:20 AM - Sarah: serv for me now isn't fun no mo
2:21 AM - Sarah: there's a few people around in the "technically not privaterp, but you can't think of a way to introduce yourself"
2:21 AM - Sarah: and there's usually mass OOC
2:21 AM - Sarah: most of the time caused by Zaku
2:21 AM - Munroe: SFRP doesn't help the problem :/
2:36 AM - Sarah: get out of the server, would you?
2:36 AM - Munroe: Huh?
2:37 AM - Sarah: out of the fallout server
2:37 AM - Sarah: now
2:37 AM - Munroe: Why?
2:37 AM - Sarah: complaints from other community admins
2:37 AM - Sarah: you got twenty seconds
2:38 AM - Munroe: Whoa, whoa
2:38 AM - Munroe: Slow down
2:38 AM - Munroe: Who's complaining?
2:39 AM - Sarah: various members and admins from said community
2:39 AM - Munroe: There's only a few people on right now
2:39 AM - Munroe: We aren't doing anything
2:40 AM - Sarah: would you anyways?
2:40 AM - Munroe: I gotta deal with this
2:40 AM - Munroe: Tell them to let me speak
2:40 AM - Sarah: no
Sarah has changed their name to Rutabega[Peace through power!].
2:47 AM - Munroe: Lol
2:47 AM - Munroe: 60 min ban for doing nothing
2:47 AM - Rutabega[Peace through power!]: wanna hear something even better?
2:47 AM - Rutabega[Peace through power!]: two day ban from Olden for "doing nothing"
2:48 AM - Munroe: Wow, seriously? You want a condump?
2:48 AM - Munroe: I did NOTHING.
2:48 AM - Munroe: I join, do some RP, get yelled at and flamed, and banned for no reason. Welcome to LiF.
2:48 AM - Munroe: You know what, whatever. But i'm posting an appeal for this.
2:48 AM - Rutabega[Peace through power!]: go for it
2:52 AM - Rutabega[Peace through power!]: y'know, forget the ban, warning will do

Wuzzat? "Warning will do"? You banned Zaku straight ahead for the same thing that Munroe did, you did not even talk to him, you perma banned him, and said you were not considering appeals

"Important" Rp_forestvillage_fixed0001

Effectively, Ruta, you're a "weasle", convincing new members to break the rules, making new rules, loopholes. That's what you do, don't you? You never cared about anyone, you never cared about Olden, it was you always, because you are the goddamned main character, aren't you?

I don't have a problem with this community, I love it. I like the people here, the RP here, I only have a problem with someone, and that is you Rutabega, and I shall not stop until you're down, irregardless of the state of the community.

Recommendation? Step down, save yourself the hassle. 'Cause this ain't even the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:55 am

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
I think we need to move the stuff that has been 'removed' by a person, or from a person that is no longer here, all into two different sections, so we have more room from this 'New Olden'.

The forum would be empty. And those logs.. Disgrace.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Empty, but if we left them, and one of them came to see how were doing, they'd laugh, like we've had no progress since they left, AT ALL.

And I'm not talking about absolutely everything, more-so just the IC forums.
We could problaly just keep the lore, and change it so it could be accustomed to this new Olden.
All the characters in the approval-- should just be removed, unless they are by someone who's still here and wants them.
Obviously, one's that say "Removed", or "-------" should just be removed, or moved to somewhere where people could digg them up.

Ruta-- The only way I could help, is if you gave me admin. I'm -100%- sure, that I couldn't move shit without it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Wanted to add, Ruta doesn't even post in fucking defense of himself.

Only proves we are right.

*Shakes Head*
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Ruta logged on late to steam today.

We do have lifes, Gambit. We won't be here 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:27 am

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
Ruta logged on late to steam today.

We do have lifes, Gambit. We won't be here 24/7.

I saw him on the forums multiple times. Don't defend him, that is his job.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 am

I'm disappointed in all of you.

Every. Single. One. Of. You.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 am

EVEN DIVINITY GOT LET BACK.

Oh my god.

Desperation.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 am

Gambit wrote:
Desperation.

Olden is kinda like a 'baby' to alot of us.

You would just let you're baby die slowly and painfully-- by your own hands?

We are trying to keep our 'child' alive, and if you don't care about it, don't reply to this. We want it to be the awesome little community it once was-- not that it is really so bad and fucked up--, not this dying carcass of fail.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:45 am

Gambit wrote:
EVEN DIVINITY GOT LET BACK.

Oh my god.

Desperation.

Thanks Lawl, for stating that some of us do infact have our own lives to live. Firstoff, it's hardly a unfair loophole for one to be denying character apps on the ground that they're too new for one (being whoever's posting on it) to be able to decide if this character is worthy of said powers.

Second off, Zaku continued his actions after Munroe left, plus this is the first time there'd been any issues with Munroe flaming off server and so should warrent less of a punishment then someone who's had literally dozens of complaints both on and off server.

Third, Lawl has as much right to do whatever she wishes as much as you do.

Fourth. Divinity was let back in because his chief issue was always with Zaku, and with him gone, the issue should be resolved.

Finally. Gtfo, you're not wanted, nor needed.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:54 am

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Desperation.

Olden is kinda like a 'baby' to alot of us.

You would just let you're baby die slowly and painfully-- by your own hands?

No, but if it has a power hungry tumor that needs to be cut off but can't, I would.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 am

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:

We are trying to keep our 'child' alive, and if you don't care about it, don't reply to this. We want it to be the awesome little community it once was-- not that it is really so bad and fucked up--, not this dying carcass of fail.

With the 5 people remaining, the lack of a server, a script, any sort of a developer, with Ruta still as an admin, I highly doubt it.

Quote :
Thanks Lawl, for stating that some of us do infact have our own lives to live.

Another one of this immature insults? Matter of fact, I have a pretty damned good life for being on the shitty place I live on, I don't complain. I can just imagine how shitty must yours be for you to compensate with roleplay characters.

Quote :
Firstoff, it's hardly a unfair loophole for one to be denying character apps on the ground that they're too new for one (being whoever's posting on it) to be able to decide if this character is worthy of said powers.

No, it's a breach of your own fucking rules. If you can decide which rules are good, and which ones are not, then what's preventing you from taking over fully?

Quote :
Second off, Zaku continued his actions after Munroe left, plus this is the first time there'd been any issues with Munroe flaming off server and so should warrent less of a punishment then someone who's had literally dozens of complaints both on and off server.

I'd like to hear and have hard evidence of one of them. Both Munroe and Zaku said they weren't doing anything, you weren't even there, witnesses, none. Another example of you being unable to properly administrate. As much as you want to hide it, you wanted Zaku gone ICly, thus, you attack OOCly. That's your game mechanic, everything's in play.

You don't want me to take everything in play though, cause I can be ten times worse.

Quote :
Third, Lawl has as much right to do whatever she wishes as much as you do.

And Zaku doesn't, and Munroe doesn't? And nobody else but the people under your list of friends? That's another one of your loopholes, everyone can do whatever they want as long as it isn't against you, as long as it doesn't collide with you, ain't that right?

Quote :
Fourth. Divinity was let back in because his chief issue was always with Zaku, and with him gone, the issue should be resolved.

You're bitching yourself out, unbanning people that clearly deserve their ban, yet not people with incredibly shady bans, take for example, Johnny. Why for example, would you make Zaku's ban public, yet not Johnny's? You're bragging off?

Quote :
Finally. Gtfo, you're not wanted, nor needed.

Oh, I'll say it properly to you, pal. Get the fuck out, nobody wanted you as admin, nobody wanted Thorn, nobody wanted you. What is it that much that you have done that deserves your position? I haven't seen one of your contributions to the community aside from being a despot.

Infact, what is there that you value so much in Olden? Where are your friends? Your characters? Your creations? Your models? Maps, scripts? You have only one thing, Thorn, and your admin. Without your admin, you wouldn't value Olden, at all. Fact.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:02 am

Quote :
Thanks Lawl, for stating that some of us do infact have our own lives to live.

I don't have a life. And you know what? That's a GOOD thing. It means I have more time over to actually do my duty. To actually be here when I'm needed. You, you're here. But nobody needs you. Nobody comes to you unless they want to lick your arse so they can get their will through. Because that's all you're good for. Abusing.

Quote :
Zaku continued his actions after Munroe left, plus this is the first time there'd been any issues with Munroe flaming off server and so should warrent less of a punishment then someone who's had literally dozens of complaints both on and off server.

I'm probably the most well-known troll in Olden's history. Atleast to the oldfags. I was the head-admin-turned-troll-turned-admin.
How much haven't I been trolling, Ruta?
Just a few days ago I was trolling another community.
A week ago, I nearly made the leader of another community kill himself. It wasn't a GMod community, but fuck me, still warrants a punishment, doesn't it?
Two or three weeks ago I HACKED another community.
I have constantly been trolling certain members of other communities, and certain members of Olden too.
Where was my punishment?

And Ruta, aren't you the one who said, "Troll all you want, as long as it's not about Olden"?
Yeah. That would be you.
Personal reasons. That's all there is.

Quote :
Divinity was let back in because his chief issue was always with Zaku, and with him gone, the issue should be resolved.

Divinty was banned by -ME- on orders from -PAT-. He was banned for reasons you don't even know. Once again, your majesty has overruled something he knows NOTHING AT ALL about.

Quote :
Gtfo, you're not wanted, nor needed.

J.H.F.T.L.
Just. Here. For. The. Lulz.
And really, Ruta. You've never done anything in the past. In fact, you've been UNDOING everything I've been trying to do to save Olden. And NOW you decide to act?
That's an insult. It really is.
And how are people not needed? You planning on running Olden with four admins and a single member?

And Kam said it. You're only here because of your want for admin. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:40 am

And don't dismiss what you said Ruta. You still need to explain why you are a "Weasel". I am sure we have put it together already but lets see your side of it.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:54 am

Mack wrote:
J.H.F.T.L.

Mack, Gambit, kamaitama;

Even though I joined MP, i'm staying with Olden to the end.
To you now, it might just seem like a ghost-town, but oh well.
Some of us still want to -try-, so shut the fuck and get out, or I will find ways to make you.
We don't want your shit when your not our members anymore.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 am

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
Mack wrote:
J.H.F.T.L.

Mack, Gambit, kamaitama;

Some of us still want to -try-, so shut the fuck and get out, or I will find ways to make you.

Quoting Eminem here. "Why should I destroy something I helped build?". Although saying "build" is rather generous, gotta say that I did contribute more than a whole buncha other people without asking anything back. How is saying shit out loud hurting Olden? A tyrant hurts it more.

I'm not here to cause harm. Infact, I want Olden to live on as much as you do, but that can't possibly happen with Rutabega on command. He's fucking using you, can't you realize? Can't you see the amount of harm he has done?

Well, it's that, or you want Olden for the same reasons than Ruta, if so, I can properly tell you to go to hell.

And trust me, you won't shut me up until Ruta's down, that I swear.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 am

Quote :

It's done for. It's dead and buried. It's pushing up daisies. It's moved on to greener pastures. This. Is an ex-community.

Quote :

The only active topic is this. And 75 % of the posters are only here for the laughs.

Quote :
Some of us still want to -try-,

Where was this when -I- was trying, huh? Why work now, when it's dead?

Quote :
shut the fuck and get out, or I will find ways to make you.

Ohsh-
A threat! Guys, get into cover!

Quote :

Oh but we're members. We're still registered, aren't we? And I haven't expressed my leave in any way or form. I don't need to. Olden's currently at the funeral stage. People are saying goodbye. In a few days, it'll be burried.

Fact is, the only people left now are the one's who TRIED saving Olden, but was fucked over by Ruta and his posse of idiots, and the lol-cows.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:11 am

Why do you keep bringing Ruta into the subject?

He is a good admin, but you guys don't see his main fault that's 'Doing this', he sometimes thinks to fastly and tries to close the subject before it can branch.
I will try until its "Moved on to greener pastures", It's not an ex-community till we ALL give up.
And by try, I mean if someone asked me to try and remake the whole lore, I would. That's how hard I'm willing to try.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 am

Quote :
He is a good admin,.

Quote :
a good admin,.

Quote :
good admin,.

He favourizes. He abuses his power to get his will through. He doesn't do anything for the good of the community. Everything he does is done with nobody but himself in mind. He jumps to conclusions. He nevers listens to the full story. He loves when people kiss his arse. He's incompetent. And he's full of himself.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Not to join the hate train here, but one of the reasons why I'm moving to MP is because the admins there are actually capable. Judging by those logs and Ruta's server activity, I don't think he's any bit capable of having a lead administration position.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 pm

LawnJesus wrote:
I don't think he's any bit capable of having a lead administration position.

That
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:04 pm

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
Why do you keep bringing Ruta into the subject?

He is a good admin, but you guys don't see his main fault that's 'Doing this', he sometimes thinks to fastly and tries to close the subject before it can branch.
I will try until its "Moved on to greener pastures", It's not an ex-community till we ALL give up.
And by try, I mean if someone asked me to try and remake the whole lore, I would. That's how hard I'm willing to try.

Yes, you'll try your hardest as a new admin on Olden. Is that where your loyalty lies, with the power?

If you think it's easy for us to leave this community behind and speak out like this, you are dead wrong. MP is going to have 100% original lore, all painstakingly written from scratch. Personally, I'm abandoning stuff I've worked very hard on, and characters I've grown to love. But in the end, it's just a game, and without proper rules and admins to enforce them, games become more chaotic and unfair than fun.
Back to top Go down

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm

That's why I play TF2 with just my friends, or on achievement servers. Instead of on small public servers where
half the players are hacking azns.

I fucking swear, every azn I've ever played with in a game like TF2, or AoC, hacked like shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Important" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Important"   "Important" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Important"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next