Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Panorama of Olden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:18 pm

So, we have.

1) Douchebags who gave up on Olden, have only certain friends within the community, have left at least twice.

2) Douchebags who stayed on Olden, but have done absolutely nothing to benefit it or improve it on any way.

Whatever was in between has left, or is in the process of, or has never existed.

Conclusion? We're all fucking douchebags.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 pm

1)
I didn't give up on Olden, I have friends in the community, I haven't left before.

2)
I stayed with Olden, did some thing to improve it and benefit it.

I also don't consider myself a douchebag, but I'm sure there are people willing to testify against that.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:47 pm

I'm number 2.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
1)
I didn't give up on Olden, I have friends in the community, I haven't left before.

2)
I stayed with Olden, did some thing to improve it and benefit it.

I also don't consider myself a douchebag, but I'm sure there are people willing to testify against that.

Discuss.

According to my logic that would make you a double douchebag.

On a more serious analysis, the massive flaw of us is the duality of being an internet community. Internet, by definition, isn't considered something "real" or "serious". Community, by definition, does.

We can't have half serious, it's one or the other. So everyone's gotta begin and get their shit straight. We can't have some being serious and some not. Please note, that I don't mean by serious as in talking in an overly formal way, respecting everyone and stuff. No. I mean having a serious notion of the community, making it something where you belong, where a bunch of people like you belong.

Otherwise, feel free to dick around, as long as everyone dicks around.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:25 pm

kamaitama wrote:
respecting everyone and stuff
You're supposed to be doing that anyway. That's not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:39 pm

'S true we're all fags, for whatever reason but this rebirth is for everyone, not just the community and already 2 or 3 people have shown that they don't want to be better then before, while we're all doing our best to improve on what once was and these people are going to be delt with soon so that hopefully the rest of us can focus on getting things done as opposed to bickering amongst ourselves.
Back to top Go down

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:12 am

Rutabega wrote:
'S true we're all fags, for whatever reason but this rebirth is for everyone, not just the community and already 2 or 3 people have shown that they don't want to be better then before, while we're all doing our best to improve on what once was and these people are going to be delt with soon so that hopefully the rest of us can focus on getting things done as opposed to bickering amongst ourselves.

I AM A FAG.

Panorama of Olden Gay-pride-flag-738850

and Kam pretty much hit the nail on the head in the first post, and nobody can really justify themselves against it. In all honesty.
Back to top Go down

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:22 am

3) Members who stayed on and can't stop from making counter-productive rants.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:57 am

Zaku350 wrote:
nobody can really justify themselves against it.
But I did.
Back to top Go down

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
nobody can really justify themselves against it.
But I did.

And failed.
Back to top Go down

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Kruggly wrote:
3) Members who stayed on and can't stop from making counter-productive rants.

D-D-D-DOUBLE POST.

Lol Krug is so true it's not even funny. Why isn't this man leading the community yet.

Oh wait, he has a life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panorama of Olden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panorama of Olden   Panorama of Olden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panorama of Olden
Page 1 of 1