Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admins - ;3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Well, you called me biased. I only assumed that you meant me when you mentioned a negative bias before. Sorry for not reading properly, but hey, mistakes happen. We're not perfect.

But you still haven't explained why I'm biased.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Matt O'Brien wrote:
Matt O'Brien wrote:
I mean, you do a good job as an admin

That was @Ruta. So, I wasn't talking to you, you do a horrible job, and you have anger issues.

Ouch man, that's harsh.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Yes it was. Unfortunately. I'm not trying to build hardships. I'm trying to help the community. You and a few people Hyper, have Issues between the two of you, and when it comes to the people involved in something, you lean in favor of the person opposing them in the issue, even if that person is utterly wrong. Like Zaku for example.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm

I'd like to point out we already went over the "one rank of admin" thing in great detail and it was decided that no, that wasn't gonna happen. Plus, insofar as Matt harbouring personal grudges, if he was gonna have a grudge against anyone it'd be me, since I'm the one that actually orchestrated the ordeal and convinced the HAs to remove Matt's HA.

And yeah, I haven't seen anything to support why Hyper is biased and unless someone can prove otherwise, I'm gonna stand by Hyper on this one. As far as Phear, I'm pretty sure I didn't give him admin, I don't even remember when he got it. However, he does his job inserver, insofar as noobs joining and him leaving his rp to tell them what's going on, or banning minges that refuse to listen.

And frankly, from what I've heard from several people. Zaku deserves more of a punishment then what Hyper gave him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Quote :
Zaku deserves more of a punishment then what Hyper gave him.

Says Rutabega, king bais, and abuse.

Hur hur.

You can all hate me, but I'll always be here. ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:57 pm

We'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Ruta, please.

I've already heard all your plans..

Uh-oh. Conspiracy.

You know the worst part about it? I don't even bother you anymore; I haven't for months, and I've kept my cool this entire time, keeping to myself-- but you, oh-ho-ho, you can't let a grudge die, huh? I thought we were better than little kids, but I guess there's some of us who still need to drop their balls. I've got nothing against you, but it's obvious you couldn't say the same.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Rutabega wrote:
I'd like to point out we already went over the "one rank of admin" thing in great detail and it was decided that no, that wasn't gonna happen. Plus, insofar as Matt harbouring personal grudges, if he was gonna have a grudge against anyone it'd be me, since I'm the one that actually orchestrated the ordeal and convinced the HAs to remove Matt's HA.

And yeah, I haven't seen anything to support why Hyper is biased and unless someone can prove otherwise, I'm gonna stand by Hyper on this one. As far as Phear, I'm pretty sure I didn't give him admin, I don't even remember when he got it. However, he does his job inserver, insofar as noobs joining and him leaving his rp to tell them what's going on, or banning minges that refuse to listen.

And frankly, from what I've heard from several people. Zaku deserves more of a punishment then what Hyper gave him.

Not really, I proposed that, you were head admin, hence, didn't benefit you, hence, didn't happen.

I'm not gonna actually wait for you to take a decision, I told you. As far as I know, you're my equal, you're everyone's equal, and you're over nobody. Stop worshiping yourself. The people asked, the people get it.

As for why did it happen, it happened. Personally, I haven't seen any work from Hyperiant ON THE SERVER, I have on the forums. Let him keep mod then, whatever. Phear, I have never, EVER seen him work on the server. The things he does right now has no relevance to the million others he hasn't done.

We're not gonna bring the Zaku argument again, this isn't him, this isn't about him, it's about you, stop projecting. Not only that, but it's quite hypocritical to say this:

Quote :
Plus, insofar as Matt harbouring personal grudges, if he was gonna have a grudge against anyone it'd be me, since I'm the one that actually orchestrated the ordeal and convinced the HAs to remove Matt's HA.

Then say this ( By the way, Zaku was the one asking for Matt to be demoted, not you, you were to be demoted too ).

Quote :
Zaku deserves more of a punishment then what Hyper gave him.

If you're gonna play that old song again, I can play the whole playlist. Play by the rules this time, you're not over anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm

As far as me and Matt go, we're just dandy. So I don't know why our relationship with one another means anything in this thread, I've said what I have to say about him, as far as his adminship goes, and I think it'd benefit the community as a whole.

As for myself, go ahead, put me down all you want, you do it anyway-- if I'm not there, or otherwise, you're always running your mouth, you all are. So why hide it anymore? I know I'm hated, you don't have to remind me, and I don't mind it that way, but at least wait until I actually break a rule before you grab the hammer this time, Ruta.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am

Yeah, I'm not going to say We're best friends, cause we've had issues in the past, but I don't really have any spite for anyone here. So, We all need to chill out. No Bans here, not yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Matt O'Brien wrote:
Yes it was. Unfortunately. I'm not trying to build hardships. I'm trying to help the community. You and a few people Hyper, have Issues between the two of you, and when it comes to the people involved in something, you lean in favor of the person opposing them in the issue, even if that person is utterly wrong. Like Zaku for example.
I'm usually on Zaku's side actually, but you haven't been on enough to know that. I don't really have issues with anyone in specific. You'd know that if we talked every now and then.

In any case, if you believe my disappearance from the administrator team will help the community, I usher in with glee anyone you intend to have as a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins - ;3   Admins - ;3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins - ;3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2