Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scripts that Kam could include in the script

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Scripts that Kam could include in the script Empty
PostSubject: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:55 pm

First off, dice to settle trivial arguments. This is my favourite idea. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=53348

Player sounds. Just to add a little depth to the game. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=55588

Animation controls for Kamai to dick around with. Purely for his creative benefit. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=82487
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:36 pm

I like the Dice roll. It would work nicely for Fights when Two people type something at the same time or whatever. I'll ask Kam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Kam might have to edit the script though. The Dice can easily be abused, in the sense that someone can just type a /me, saying they rolled highest.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Oh I totally didn't know the AnimLib editor was released. I knew of AnimLib, but I thought the actual editor would never be released.

As for dice roll, I could implement it easily, it's roughly 15 lines of code, no need to copy it. Thanks for suggesting it though. This was going to be implemented but on a much extensive basis ( Fighting System ).

Player Sounds are all HL2 sounds. Not only that but it was added a long time ago, and it was really annoying, I would have to say against it.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Cool. You'll add the Dice Roll and AnimLib?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:55 pm

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'd appreciate it if you could add in a 100-sided dice-roll function, Kama. That way, my potion system could be fully functional.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Munroe wrote:
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'd appreciate it if you could add in a 100-sided dice-roll function, Kama. That way, my potion system could be fully functional.

The dice would like this: if you only type /dice, you get a random number (roll) between 1 to 6, if you enter a second number after it, /dice 20, you get a random integer not greater than 20

As for AnimLib, I'm looking into it. It does not have to be installed anywhere, it's a developer resource mostly. But it's really interesting since it allows for custom animations to be done in game. I recommend that you guys look into it.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Ah, cool.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Sexalicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scripts that Kam could include in the script   Scripts that Kam could include in the script Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scripts that Kam could include in the script
Page 1 of 1