Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who's still with us?

Go down 
+6
Blitz
Pat
Munroe
Talker
kamaitama
LawnJesus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Are you still here?
Yes.
So who's still with us? I_vote1223%So who's still with us? I_vote14
 23% [ 3 ]
Si.
So who's still with us? I_vote120%So who's still with us? I_vote14
 0% [ 0 ]
Oui.
So who's still with us? I_vote128%So who's still with us? I_vote14
 8% [ 1 ]
Ja.
So who's still with us? I_vote1223%So who's still with us? I_vote14
 23% [ 3 ]
Sim.
 8% [ 1 ]
Ken.
 0% [ 0 ]
Tá.
 0% [ 0 ]
Jes.
 8% [ 1 ]
Hai.
 8% [ 1 ]
Ndiyo.
 0% [ 0 ]
Da.
So who's still with us? I_vote1215%So who's still with us? I_vote14
 15% [ 2 ]
Tak.
 0% [ 0 ]
Nai.
 0% [ 0 ]
Avunu.
So who's still with us? I_vote127%So who's still with us? I_vote14
 7% [ 1 ]
Evet.
 0% [ 0 ]
Shi.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

So who's still with us? Empty
PostSubject: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 am

Raise your hands if you're still here.

I HAVE PLANS (Which is never a good sign, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Uh, I'm still here.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:08 pm

How about we call it quits for our mental health?
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:35 pm

It's obvious what has happened here. Olden has been dead for a long while, ever since everyone decided to hop on the bandwagon to LiF and said "LOL FUCK THIS", So yeah... We're long gone, dead, to be remembered for our borderline furry, emo community founder. Along with our terrible status as a community status given by FPers and random people who have never heard of us except from facepunch. Good times I've had here, too bad I can't have anymore. That's all, have a nice life everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:53 am

I don't know where I am.

LiF sucks. Badly. So I can't see myself going there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm here, sexies.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm

I mean, I don't really care. I gave up Des awhile ago, and RP even further than that.

It'd be nice to see a fantasy RP server up, just not something like Olden used to be.

One that isn't like some Japanese anime.

Also, I'd rather shoot myself in the mouth than play Fallout RP. Or, I'd play Fallout 3 and cap level and go "WOW THIS IS BORING!"
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 pm

I guess I'll stick it out a bit longer.

Can't let my new sig go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm here, as always, but this time with full internet and computer access! As well as a possible way for a donation-less server
: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm

There are several reasons I'm still here. And alot more than that in reasons why I think half of you
should be burned alive.

One of the "several" reasons I'm still here, is simply because Olden's lore is as close as I
can find to RP that I would enjoy. Vampires, cat-people (kill them all) AND magic? I'm in.

One of the many reasons I think Olden could be alot better without, is that people are constantly biased.

"Oh this guy is stupid, let's just rate his idea horrible without reading it first. He raged cause we wouldn't
RP with him? Let's get him banned!"

This kind of stuff needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 pm

For once, I think I agree with Mr. Crimson.

Except the burning alive bit, that doesn't sound very pleasant.

I stand by my proposition to either purge cat-folk from the lore or hunt them to extinction. I would prefer the latter, or both, maybe.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:04 am

I'm still not too fond of Kazuth or w/e still. If they were actually reminiscent to Khajiit from Elder Scrolls, then the harsh treatment would make more sense. It wouldn't be "LOL CUTE CAT-HUMAN THING" *abuse* "Awww...poor cat-human thing". It could be more like "THAT THING IS FUCKING UGLY" *abuse* *more abuse*.

But I do very much enjoy the fantasy RP aspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 am

Praise be to Hamachi, a way to run a private server without needing to pay.

And 's been went over, Kazuth are staying, not as cat people, since that lore wasn't ever officially adopted into Olden, although I've been asked to totally redo cultural aspects, history and current lifestyle, which shall be done in due time.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
There are several reasons I'm still here. And alot more than that in reasons why I think half of you
should be burned alive.

And back to you, your attitude ain't helping.

Richard Crimson wrote:
"Oh this guy is stupid, let's just rate his idea horrible without reading it first. He raged cause we wouldn't
RP with him? Let's get him banned!"

Nobody would think pulling a sword out of your ass is good RP. I read your idea, and I have every right to hate it. Sad but true man, can't win every time. And that's something everybody here needs to learn. Regret all you want, but you are gonna lose, one way or the other.

LawnJesus wrote:
I'm still not too fond of Kazuth or w/e still. If they were actually reminiscent to Khajiit from Elder Scrolls, then the harsh treatment would make more sense. It wouldn't be "LOL CUTE CAT-HUMAN THING" *abuse* "Awww...poor cat-human thing". It could be more like "THAT THING IS FUCKING UGLY" *abuse* *more abuse*.

But I do very much enjoy the fantasy RP aspect.

Good god just let the fucking kazuth be. For christ sake they don't even do anything wrong is just that you people instantly track them down because they are "furries". Oh, fucking fantastic, now every goddamned vampire is an Edward Cullen clone ( I've seen cases, just saying ), every Orc is Thrall, every human is a super macho man, every female is a hottie.

There is a downside to everything. Don't like it, well kudos to you but don't come expecting a party.

Aside from that, don't lie to yourselves people. Most of you have been completely absent for at least the past 2 months, too absent to even claim you're here. Wanna claim you're here? Well there's a shitload of stuff to do. Begin by revising this.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/occitan-f91/

Then try and bring people in. And then we can talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Kam wrote:
Nobody would think pulling a sword out of your ass is good RP. I read your idea, and I have every right to hate it. Sad but true man, can't win every time. And that's something everybody here needs to learn. Regret all you want, but you are gonna lose, one way or the other.

What the fuck are you talking about? I never made ANY mention to anything like that. Once again, I say
some of you just don't know when to stop when going to extreme measures.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 pm

I'd make a character that'd decimate those fuckers. I HAAATED how the RP centered around them a lot.

If I was good with words, I'd make a Cyrano de Bergerac-type character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:53 pm

I like it how JA is the most chosen option.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 pm

I'll start bringing in stuff I wrote for MousePie.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Fuck you, I put "Sim" because I thought of The Sims.

But I got something in mind for a character.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Hai.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:37 pm

idk rite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:39 pm

I'll stay on one condition: I am supplied with endless pepperoni hot pockets. Smile
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Hot pockets are disgusting. I'd rather roll up a dog turd in a piece of bread and eat that over a hot pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Oh c'mon, they aren't that bad. They might be an unhealthy choice of foodstuffs, but they still taste good.

You're just hating on everything I say. Neutral
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Wut.

No, I just strongly dislike Hot Pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who's still with us?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: