Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who's still with us?

Go down 
+6
Blitz
Pat
Munroe
Talker
kamaitama
LawnJesus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Are you still here?
Yes.
So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote1223%So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote14
 23% [ 3 ]
Si.
So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote120%So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote14
 0% [ 0 ]
Oui.
So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote128%So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote14
 8% [ 1 ]
Ja.
So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote1223%So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote14
 23% [ 3 ]
Sim.
So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote128%So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote14
 8% [ 1 ]
Ken.
So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote120%So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote14
 0% [ 0 ]
Tá.
 0% [ 0 ]
Jes.
 8% [ 1 ]
Hai.
 8% [ 1 ]
Ndiyo.
 0% [ 0 ]
Da.
So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote1215%So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote14
 15% [ 2 ]
Tak.
 0% [ 0 ]
Nai.
 0% [ 0 ]
Avunu.
So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote127%So who's still with us? - Page 3 I_vote14
 7% [ 1 ]
Evet.
 0% [ 0 ]
Shi.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

So who's still with us? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 am

Who the fuck here has the right to say they were dedicated to the community, huh? Shall we judge it for amount of actual work or by amount of acquaintances on the server and admin friends? 'Cause, you know it, the people who actually do work around here, I can count them with the fingers on one hand, almost all of them are gone.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 pm

I saw him online on the forums once...like a week ago, but he hasn't posted anything. Obviously he isn't "dedicated".

Can we just move on?

I should get to making my character already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:50 pm

When will we be RPing onserver again? I'm becoming phobic that my brain will shrivel into dust with all this
lack of RP...
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
When will we be RPing onserver again? I'm becoming phobic that my brain will shrivel into dust with all this
lack of RP...

I think that's already happened a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Maybe, if you want to get the Olden wheel turning again, look to reclaim / simply get more members.

I mean, I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything, but the shitholes where a few people I know went - LiF, for example - are... well... rubbish, really. If you managed to bring back Olden minus all the hubbub, then I think a few would be willing to return.

That's my two pence anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Munroe wrote:
Richard Crimson wrote:
lack of RP...

Then that means I'm nothing but an animal, and I need something to eat.

Step forward, morsel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Munroe wrote:
Richard Crimson wrote:
lack of RP...

Then that means I'm nothing but an animal, and I need something to eat.

Step forward, morsel.
*Gags you with a slice of toast*
GOOD MORNING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Kallistia wrote:
*Gags you with a slice of toast*
GOOD MORNING.

Om nom nom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 pm

How come we can't say *RACISM* ( < STOP THIS AT ONCE OR BAN), but we can say cracker?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I do enjoy cheese and *RACISM* ( < STOP THIS AT ONCE OR BAN)s
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 pm

The *RACISM* ( < STOP THIS AT ONCE OR BAN) in my armour may become quite an issue if I do not get it repaired soon.

Last edited by LawnJesus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Y'all bein some dumb [color=red]*RACISM* ( < STOP THIS AT ONCE OR BAN)[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Someone needs to explain what the deffinition of racism is.

I don't think it's fit to call someone racist just because they think one race does something better than another.

Although I do believe it's racist if a white person treats a black person like a king, just because he/she
knows their history. Treating ANYONE in any way differently than others just because of their
skin color, or heritage, is racism in my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
I don't think it's fit to call someone racist just because they think one race does something better than another.

Gee, what does it sound to you? I mean, race. Whoo whee, how can this word be related to racism? Let's break it down, shall we?

We've got race. What's race? Let's quote Wikipedia. It says it "usually refers to the categorization of humans into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of heritable characteristics. The physical features commonly seen as indicating race are salient visual traits such as skin color, cranial or facial features and hair texture."

Right, right, so they are classifications of humans, based on their outer aspects. So there is absolutely no social factor, no "race leader", there's not a race hivemind, there is nothing that relates you to a race except from your tertiary aspects. Hmm...

So how the fuck can a fucking race be better than another if it has nothing to do with anything else? How can anyone relate this to the particular actions of individuals and take it as if it is caused on the behalf of a ficticious classification, that is man made? If this is true, then thinking that one race can be better than another is both illogical and fucking stupid, and that person would be taking this race thing as a justification for the attempt of discriminating particular individuals, thus, racism. So then...

Richard Crimson wrote:

How the fuck is not thinking that a race ( May I repeat yet again, something ficticious, man made ) "does something better than another" racism? This is a racist comment by itself, but the logic behind it is what is truly offensive here.

Quote :
Although I do believe it's racist if a white person treats a black person like a king, just because he/she
knows their history. Treating ANYONE in any way differently than others just because of their
skin color, or heritage, is racism in my honest opinion.

And just right there you contradict yourself. Do you even read what you type?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Kam, you just made me hate you even more. For the simple fact that you continually attempt to fuck up
my logic to make other people think your own is fact. And what's even worse, is that you're taking
advantage of me not being smart enough to correct what you say in order to prove that you're just
hating on me.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Kam, you just made me hate you even more. For the simple fact that you continually attempt to fuck up
my logic to make other people think your own is fact. And what's even worse, is that you're taking
advantage of me not being smart enough to correct what you say in order to prove that you're just
hating on me.

Hate me all you want, ain't healthy for you, and I'm not getting the slightest harm from it.

I'm not hating on you, you sir are wrong, learn when to lose. If you'd just learn to admit when you fucked up, that it was a mistake that you made, everything would be much better, but you just can't afford that, can't you? Being humble for once, or at least being understanding and not think the world is against you, but that's against your nature, you must be right and everyone else is just envious/ignorant.

But don't you feel special. Oh, not at all, because it's that precise reason why Olden has been fucked over so many times, and why the world is descending into a bigger mess. Losing is unfashionable, losing is humilliating, losing is bad. So people never want to lose, and when they do, they never accept they do. Being smart is simply being capable of understanding your mistakes and learning from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Stop arguing.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Kallistia wrote:
Stop arguing.

True, we should begin listening. But the first is more likely to happen.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 pm

If Pat reads this, add me on Steam, I don't have you anymore (I removed you when you went to Olden and I was still at Desertia).

Also, possibly workin' on my character now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Since I don't really see any more use to this thread... (cause I think everyone who's gonna post
has posted) I demand more finger lickin' good.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Maybe, if you want to get the Olden wheel turning again, look to reclaim / simply get more members.

I mean, I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything, but the shitholes where a few people I know went - LiF, for example - are... well... rubbish, really. If you managed to bring back Olden minus all the hubbub, then I think a few would be willing to return.

Logic? How dare you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

Logic? How dare you.
Getting really sick of that attitude, Psyche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Hey, guys.

Niggers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:12 pm

hi.

bye, i need to use these forums for the easy code change as in color and title so yeah. they have more customization options
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:45 am

kamaitama wrote:
Richard Crimson wrote:
There are several reasons I'm still here. And alot more than that in reasons why I think half of you
should be burned alive.

And back to you, your attitude ain't helping.

Richard Crimson wrote:
"Oh this guy is stupid, let's just rate his idea horrible without reading it first. He raged cause we wouldn't
RP with him? Let's get him banned!"

Nobody would think pulling a sword out of your ass is good RP. I read your idea, and I have every right to hate it. Sad but true man, can't win every time. And that's something everybody here needs to learn. Regret all you want, but you are gonna lose, one way or the other.

LawnJesus wrote:
I'm still not too fond of Kazuth or w/e still. If they were actually reminiscent to Khajiit from Elder Scrolls, then the harsh treatment would make more sense. It wouldn't be "LOL CUTE CAT-HUMAN THING" *abuse* "Awww...poor cat-human thing". It could be more like "THAT THING IS FUCKING UGLY" *abuse* *more abuse*.

But I do very much enjoy the fantasy RP aspect.

Good god just let the fucking kazuth be. For christ sake they don't even do anything wrong is just that you people instantly track them down because they are "furries". Oh, fucking fantastic, now every goddamned vampire is an Edward Cullen clone ( I've seen cases, just saying ), every Orc is Thrall, every human is a super macho man, every female is a hottie.

There is a downside to everything. Don't like it, well kudos to you but don't come expecting a party.

Aside from that, don't lie to yourselves people. Most of you have been completely absent for at least the past 2 months, too absent to even claim you're here. Wanna claim you're here? Well there's a shitload of stuff to do. Begin by revising this.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/occitan-f91/

Then try and bring people in. And then we can talk.

You sir are very negative, players need to stop going Oh lets say everything this player said is stupid and that, its not the way to go, people should cooparate more then flame each other and bring up past problems, take me for example, I pulled out a giant armour that was black and unstoppable, but its past isnt it and this is present, dont hold past against players who may had changed.

In other words, stop being negative...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who's still with us?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: