Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who's still with us?

Go down 
+6
Blitz
Pat
Munroe
Talker
kamaitama
LawnJesus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Are you still here?
Yes.
So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote1223%So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote14
 23% [ 3 ]
Si.
So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote120%So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote14
 0% [ 0 ]
Oui.
So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote128%So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote14
 8% [ 1 ]
Ja.
So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote1223%So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote14
 23% [ 3 ]
Sim.
So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote128%So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote14
 8% [ 1 ]
Ken.
So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote120%So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote14
 0% [ 0 ]
Tá.
 0% [ 0 ]
Jes.
 8% [ 1 ]
Hai.
 8% [ 1 ]
Ndiyo.
 0% [ 0 ]
Da.
So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote1215%So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote14
 15% [ 2 ]
Tak.
 0% [ 0 ]
Nai.
 0% [ 0 ]
Avunu.
So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote127%So who's still with us? - Page 2 I_vote14
 7% [ 1 ]
Evet.
 0% [ 0 ]
Shi.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

So who's still with us? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm

I swear, there's countless people that are out to get me just because I have a different opinion.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Oh my gawd, I like hot pockets but one person doesn't like hot pockets, everyone is out 2 get me!! [/completelyofftopic]

This is why people don't like you.

And for the record: Nobody cares what your opinion is about hot pockets. Or Press1's. Or mine. Or Obama's (well, maybe his Rolling Eyes).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:30 am

Placeholder for Phear cuz that fgt never comes on forums
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:16 pm

How the fuck can he be with us if he doesn't come to the forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 pm

He's with us in spirit. (because we know that nothing can bring him back from where he went)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Deep.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
He's with us in spirit. (because we know that nothing can bring him back from where he went)

You mean to say he went to a better place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 pm

No I mean he made a very bad choice and went to some crap place where people get treated even worse
than they do here.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
No I mean he made a very bad choice and went to some crap place where people get treated even worse
than they do here.

And this explains how he can't do a forum post how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 pm

My point is, I bet he went somewhere else and isn't coming back.

I, on the other hand, don't switch hands so easily. Sure, I joined MP when it was announced, but
I didn't break from Olden until a missunderstanding between Ruta and me that pissed me off.

The bottom line is: Some people leave, some people stay, and some people hang on while doing other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
I, on the other hand, don't switch hands so easily. Sure, I joined MP when it was announced, but
I didn't break from Olden until a missunderstanding between Ruta and me that pissed me off.

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:29 am

Oh he can do a forum post, the bugger just never goes on the forums and instead of nagging him to come here and post I'm just doing so in his place, since I know he's into Olden no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 am

If he's with Olden, and we aren't currently hosting a sever, than he should still be here. I was away for a while. I admit. I checked in every few days from my Phone, but didn't have time to post. I took a little self vacation. Anyway. I see Pat got his Intrawebs back. Lets schedule and Admin Meeting and get rolling on Developments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 am

Does this mean we will get Dev reports? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Matt, we may not have a dedicated server, but we have a placeholder, for the time being. Message me whenever you're on next, and check out the Announcment "Important Info About Hamachi"
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Matt O'Brien wrote:
If he's with Olden, and we aren't currently hosting a sever, than he should still be here. I was away for a while. I admit. I checked in every few days from my Phone, but didn't have time to post. I took a little self vacation. Anyway. I see Pat got his Intrawebs back. Lets schedule and Admin Meeting and get rolling on Developments.

Okay, honestly, what?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 pm

I don't think Phear's absence during this time is fitting behavior for an admin. He should check the forums.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:51 am

Oh, but no, fuck that. It's impossible to demote an admin unless that admin pisses another one off. Efficiency is secondary.

Fucking stop, everybody, and think. Why did people leave? Why did the server end? Why was Mousepie created?

It's because of us, damnit, us, and unless we change something in this attitude of "Oh cool, let's let shit go", of giving permissions to everyone, of shutting ourselves out from progress and change, history is just gonna repeat itself over, and over, and over again, and people are gonna keep fucking leaving, we're gonna keep on server hopping, and drama will still be caused.

I won't give you any proposals, I've given them a hundred and one times, admins just ain't listening. Follow your own guidelines, do whatever the hell you please, but it ain't my bitch, and mark my words, if you keep up this system, Olden's gonna go nowhere.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 pm

If he ain't gonna be active, demote Phear then. We should get shit rolling so we can get Olden off of the ground, and not get held back by the inactivity of one admin.

This topic is good though, it keeps people talking, so we have an idea of who is here or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Quote :
demote Phear

One inactive wapanese admin who's not even here anymore.

Sounds like demotion to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:47 pm

LawnJesus wrote:
This topic is good though, it keeps people talking, so we have an idea of who is here or not.

Now all we need is a cybernetic lie detector (whatever the machine is called) to tell if people are here
just to mess with us, or if they really are here to RP.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

A polygraph.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Quote :
demote Phear

Why is Phear an admin again?
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:42 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Kruggly wrote:
Quote :
demote Phear

Why is Phear an admin again?

Phear was dedicated as shit to this community and helped out alot, which is the reason he is admin. Untill all this shit started to happen.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 pm

If he was dedicated, he'd be with us regardless of what shit was happening. And forgive me, but what did he help us with, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who's still with us?   So who's still with us? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who's still with us?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: