Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alyssa - Vindicator Powers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
-Heightened physical state; Vindicators are granted the agility and strength to utilize a unique acrobatic form of melee combat exclusive to Vindicators, where they perform dexterous, athletic flips and jumps, as their combat style is devised to help dodge attacks alongside parrying them, as Vindicators have the strength to swing a weapon with notable speed and power.

-The ability to mask their own alignment, thoughts and ever so slightly, their powers; Vindicators know that avoiding a fight is just as important as winning one, and during diplomatic work, sometimes it is best to keep the other party unaware of their true nature, as to prevent a fight based on any misunderstanding.

-The power of detecting loss of life; Vindicators can nearly smell death, being able to pick up where a murder took place. Should an individual be directly responsible for many deaths, it would be easy for a Vindicator to notice.

Alyssa has joined the Vindicators, and survived their initiation ritual. She is now a Vindicator, and has all of the abilities associated with them.

Oh, and before you deny this, Alyssa's other abilities have been nerfed. She is currently unable to cast any holy spells, and her aura is weaker than before. Her sword has different abilities, but is weaker overall. This does not have to do with her becoming a Vindicator.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Obviously I like, but don't forget right before what I wrote in that quote;

Sexiest man alive wrote:
The Vindicator's joining rite allows a unique and permanent physical connection with magic, allowing Vindicators certain powers. The powers of a Vindicator take several years to develop, and the risk of overconfidence is high. Many newly recruited Vindicators have before gone on a power high from these abilities even while they only just received them, or worse, have gotten themselves killed by picking fights with other powerful beings in Aeria.

So this doesn't necessarily mean that Alyssa has full fledged Jedi-I mean Vindicator powers, yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Uh...... Sure, you're a pretty level-headed guy, I bet you could handle this.

mandatory threat time

Abuse this and I will kidnap your entire family and feed them to carrion birds while they're still alive... somehow.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Could prove very interesting in the hands of a veteran roleplayer.

Why not. My accepts, for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Accepted, in my opinion. If anyone has any objections, let them speak now before I bang the gavel.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:56 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 pm

lolshit I forgot all about this

LET IT BE SO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa - Vindicator Powers   Alyssa - Vindicator Powers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa - Vindicator Powers
Page 1 of 1