Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grok's Minion Powers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Relevance Pie

Relevance Pie

Character sheet
Name: Grok
Race: Goblin

Grok's Minion Powers Empty
PostSubject: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm

The character you are applying it for(IT MUST BE YOUR OWN.): Grok

WHAT you are applying said character for.: To utilize a fraction of the powers T'zeetch'Rak gains as he attains souls for his talismans, seeing as he is T’zeetch’s minion.

What the applicating abilities can do(IN DETAIL.): Well Grok has formed somewhat of a magical connection to T’zeetch that is bound by contract, so as long as he provides the occasional soul and information he shall remain his loyal servant. However if Grok runs off for some random reason he will be hunted down and eaten up, so the powers are partially to use for himself, but they are mostly used to serve his master. He will be gaining the same powers as T’zeetch, however only a fraction of the power.

Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities. : When T’zeetch has reached a comfortable stage in his power, he will begin to pump magic into Grok and teach him over the course of their meetings.

Why you think you should have these abilities: I believe these traits would be ideal, because they could increase the range of rp I would be able to use while just mucking around in town, and performing tasks for T’zeetch. Plus the power wouldn’t corrupt Grok completely as to sway him from his nature of rooftop dweller to a random creature that assaults you for no means.

Last edited by Relevance Pie on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:12 pm

I'm still going to strangle him.
Back to top Go down
Relevance Pie

Relevance Pie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:24 pm

xeno586 wrote:
I'm still going to strangle him.

*cough* You can try *cough* *cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:31 pm

AAAND I will.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Is the goblin intelligent enough to learn teh powaz?
Back to top Go down
Relevance Pie

Relevance Pie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Yes, although his mind isn't strong in linguistics as most would know, he makes up for it by have great logic and dexterity. I mean he's capable of intelligent thought. If someone REALLY wanted to sit down and teach him proper english he could learn fairly easily, but he doesn't really care for it.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:39 am

I'm going to also state that there's also been a lot of passive RP behind this, on and off server, and this process is a gradual one.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 am

Well, sounds good to me then acceptionz.
Back to top Go down
Relevance Pie

Relevance Pie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:53 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:48 pm

From reading this I get the impression that the magical bond is heavily reliant on T’zeetch, and to allow Grok these powers the following conditions must be met.

• T'zeetch must be nearby, somewhat, at least within a couple kilometers of Grok, so if T'zeetch leaves Surna, Grok can't cast spells.
  • If Grok casts too many spells, the bond is weakened and T'zeetch must repair it.
  • The bond is cut short instantly if T'zeetch is drained of his powers.

Does that sound fair?
Back to top Go down
Relevance Pie

Relevance Pie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

I would agree that these rules would come into effect for such powers.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 am

Then I can accept this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grok's Minion Powers   Grok's Minion Powers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grok's Minion Powers
Page 1 of 1