Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.

Go down 
+2
Graley
Markka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Empty
PostSubject: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:01 am

The character I'm applying the items for: Mirage Silverspine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10064824

Gaining these items: When the Necromancer's Guild gets up again and Mirage gets in, she would ask for a teacher's help (Midnight :3) for enchanting her robe and scythe.

Your time with Aeria?: About a month now, I believe.

Why do you think you should have these items?: When I heard that the Necromancer's Guild would be up soon, I decided that it would be time to publish and apply for the two items I've been planning for Mirage to get, which she likely would when she finishes her studies. Plus, they'd be cool.

Quote :

Misericondria
(="Mercy")

Spoiler:

Misericondria gets it's name from the enchantment bestowed upon it. The scythe itself is not different from an ordinary one in any way, but should it deal a fatal wound to it's victim that would not kill them instantly, but leave them suffer, the weapon would infuse them with magical energies that soothed and blocked out all the pain they normally would experience. This would grant the victim a merciful, painless death, but in return drain their life over a moment, making them even harder, if not impossible, to save anymore. The scythe is bound to Mirage and thus only works in her possession. In the hands of others, it would be nothing more than just a normal scythe.

-Pros-
The scythe will grant it's victims a merciful, painless death.
Bound to Mirage.

-Cons-
Otherwise it's just an ordinary scythe.

Twisted Reflection

Twisted Reflection is a robe with a rather advanced enchantment applied to it. Not only does it make the robe more durable than other normal robes and offer resistance towards direct magical damage, it has a special ability of sometimes shifting the caster in the plane of shadows when they are attacked. While in this "shadow form", the wearer becomes immune to all kinds of damage, but holy spells that pierce through the shadow. The wearer however cannot attack, interact or cast spells while shifted in the plane of shadows, but can pass through others like a ghost. Naturally this shift requires the wearer to be able to access the realm of shadows by worshipping Shar. Also, when the wearer is shifted, they will be subjects to Shar's direct influence, whatever that may be, should it happen. Due to the large amount of energy this shift demands, the effect can occour only once per hour.

-Pros-
More durable than a standard robe.
Offers resistance towards direct magical damage (fire, lightning...)
Can sometimes shift the wearer to the plane of shadows, rendering them immune to all forms of damage but holy spells, up to a minute of time.
While in the "shadow form", the wearer can pass through others.
Most efficient at nights when there are a lot of shadows where the wearer could meld with.

-Cons-
Low chance of the shift happening (1:10 = 10%).
Long recharge time.
Requires the wearer to be able to access the shadow realm (worship Shar).
While shifted, the wearer cannot attack, interact with anything or cast spells.
While shifted, the wearer is subject to Shar's direct influence.

Last edited by Markka on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:08 am

Sounds good, I've got experience of roleplaying with Markka and I would trust him not abusing any of these items (If they can get abused somehow). Twisted Reflection seems like a risky bet to use and I'd say the pros doesn't weigh the cons, but any ways that's Mirage's decision. Misericordia seems merciful (pun intended) and shouldn't be such a hassle. If the victim would be struck with a fatal wound he/she wouldn't survive any ways most likely.

MARKKA PLAYED WOW, TWISTED REFLECTION IS TOTALLY LIKE DISPERSION!
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:18 am

Having talked this over with him, it's definitely worth accepting and trusting Markka with this. :3

Though, word of advice, be careful with the robes' magic protection. I don't imagine you'd ever powergame, but I have to say that on principle, eh.
Otherwise no-one'll elect me!
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:21 am

It's not like it would deflect a huge blast of fire or anything. If anything, it could absorb or deflect/reflect, say... 1/4th or 1/5th of an average fireball, if even that.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:26 am

In that case, this has my full support.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:31 am

Same here. I trust Markka with this.

Go go power rangers.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:16 pm

I approves
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Quote :

2:29 PM - Psyche: You need to tell me when Midnight enchants Mirage's gear.
2:29 PM - Psyche: otherwise it's getting accepted
2:29 PM - Mack: will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.   Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirage Silverspine - A couple awsam items.
Page 1 of 1