Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolf character app.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer Frog

Werewolf character app. Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf character app.   Werewolf character app. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

well, once again, humbly I lay down on the marble (I would assume, that shit's fancy) floors of the oldenRP request forum. this, again being for a similar reason as my naga character, and that being, simply put, werewolves are the shit. In my time on this server I have come across several very powerful warriors and mages, making combat RP's pointless and suicidal for my characters (which are usaly very passive and friendly) so, I thought, why not have a character that's a little differant for a change, one that goes on a murderous almost unstopable rampage about once a month (heh, insert PMS joke here).

If you want to know my role playing historys (if for some reason you can't look at my already accepted naga request and read it there) here it is. I have been role playing in one way or another for most of my life, from playing in character with my brother and friends when i was, well, until i was 10, when, i stopped. After thaT i started to actualy RP, i talked to a few people at school and started playing DnD, although there was very role playing involved, it was very fun, which also led me to do my first personaly made pen and paper RPG, which was almost pure humor based (leather sword anyone?) with a few of my old LEGOs. After that i started Rping on Warcraft3, and well, you can see where it lead from there (I don't want to bore you guys with my life story).

again, as alwase, I'll add or remove anything you want me to, if it's sO i can get the character, or just for shits and giggles. Also, the steam web browser is laggy as a sumbitch.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf character app.   Werewolf character app. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:35 pm

You've come across as a good roleplayer, I would trust you, but I need more opinions first.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf character app.   Werewolf character app. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:01 am

I think Killer is a fine roleplayer
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf character app.   Werewolf character app. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:19 pm

I say...accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf character app.   Werewolf character app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf character app.
Page 1 of 1