Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Progression!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Character Progression! Empty
PostSubject: Character Progression!   Character Progression! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:16 am

Marius has been inactive for several days because of a personal event between him and Mr. Norberg. I will write about it on the stories section later, and completely redo his bio once this is accepted. Marius is now technically an artificial Dragonborn, long story short.

Pros: Marius' skin is now special white scales. All they do is reduce the impact magic of all weaves on him, and all elements, namely fire, ice and whatnot. However, this is a RESISTANCE, not IMMUNITY. The skin is also somewhat tough, making it Marius harder to damage with mundane weapons, as well.

Much like Nale, Marius has a chance to disrupt, block and parry spells and elements as if they are physical objects using this resistance.

Cons: -Armour doesn't fit on him unless it's specially made for him. He can only wear clothing, no plate mail or the like.
-Marius has mild amnesia from this event, and he is ignorant of his past experiences while his memory gradually returns.
-Marius' scar, 'Nero's Curse' is gone. His necromancy is not enhanced and he has to rely on talent and knowledge, and his backside where the scar used to be is no longer immune to fire.
-Marius' fire magic is COMPLETELY GONE. He no longer knows any fire related spells, and his only magical knowledge is with the necromancy he learned from Xalicor.
-Marius is now less talented as a necromancer as stated above, meaning spells and seals are much more difficult to him.
-He used to be a very, VERY good fire mage, but not anymore. His heat shell and ability to craft metalwork with heat is gone.
-All forms of combat except hand to hand is now somewhat unfamiliar to him. Guns and the like are very hard to aim for him.
-The five swords and Marius' steel-plated trenchcoat were all taken from Marius. He only was permitted to keep The Handcannon. To be specific, one of the swords was enchanted with a necromatic 'Dispel Undead' curse, and another sword with a very, very powerful fire enchantment.

Last edited by Psyche on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Character Progression!   Character Progression! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 am

Hmmmm... MEh, with all th cons taking place, it seems fairly simple. 'll accept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Progression!   Character Progression! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:05 am

Balanced.

So I suppose accept.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Character Progression!   Character Progression! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 am

Whoa, what up with the recent dragonborn craze. Regardless, go for it Sock. I r support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Progression!   Character Progression! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Added a bit between pros and cons. Cmon, is this accepted or not?
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Character Progression!   Character Progression! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:35 pm

After looking it over, and all the cons, I have to wonder what exactly happened ._.

Regardless, this is a trade off of many of Marius' past abilities for a new ability, so, along with the fact that Psyche is a veteran and a trusted player, I will toss my Deny Accept into the fray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Progression!   Character Progression! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Progression!
Page 1 of 1