Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I just thought this would be cool.

I find it very annoying trying to fit things into my title, like weapons and such. So I thought about this.

How about a small menu that pops up when you TAB + Right click someone. He can add a new tab to the F1 menu, or add a completely new menu to like F4 or something , then you can see what items the character has and features, etc. You can edit it in your F4 menu.

How about it?
Back to top Go down

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Sounds like a good idea. Depends on how easy/hard it is to script.
Back to top Go down

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Oh great, "Welcome to Myspace/Aeria Fantasy roleplay!"
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Lol. Myspace sucks. Facebook ftw.
Back to top Go down

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:20 pm

He means a more detailed title page, not myspace Razz

Last edited by Rossii on Sun May 03, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Okay then 'Welcome to Facebook!"
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:40 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:09 am

I thought it was an amazing idea.
Back to top Go down

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:57 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Smart idea, but I don't think we have the nessecarry scripters or anything for it.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Ness Tea wrote:

I find it very annoying trying to fit things into my title, like weapons and such. So I thought about this.

How about a small menu that pops up when you TAB + Right click someone. He can add a new tab to the F1 menu, or add a completely new menu to like F4 or something , then you can see what items the character has and features, etc. You can edit it in your F4 menu.

How about it?

Already been working on something like this, just have to figure out how to make it pop up the menu.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:39 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
Ness Tea wrote:

How about it?

Already been working on something like this, just have to figure out how to make it pop up the menu.

Func line?
(Function)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile   Character Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile
Page 1 of 1