Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apocalypse, Then

Go down 
+11
Reanimated
Fuzzy Wolfy
thorogoodd
B3SERK
Zaku350
Markka
Krug
Jack
themodtester
Gambit
GordonGuy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 pm

SO I figure I'll give this another go, I don't know or care if I should include stats and what not because last time I did it ended up being retarded due to cough certain people.

Anyway, stuff selection.
(Keep in mind I don't really give a shit which of these you select, and it has no impact on whatever story I can think up once this is actually started)
Just post your selections and I'll work out what people said tomorrow afternoon-ish
Like this, for example
"I pick character 4b and outpost."

CHARACTERS:
1:
2:
3a-d:
4a-d:
5a-d:

STARTING LOCATIONS:
Apartment 1:
Apartment 2:
Apartment 3:
outpost:

ALSO before anyone asks why I didn't continue the last comic is because of three things:
A. I am lazy, and I just realized today that I forgot it.
B. I ran out of ideas for it, and I didn't like the way I had already turned the story.
C. Other things that I can't muster up enough imagination to describe.

Also if I don't continue this tomorrow shout at me until my ears explode because I forget

a lot

Last edited by GordonGuy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Necropolis map. It looks quite nice I do say.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 am

Gambit wrote:
Necropolis map. It looks quite nice I do say.
What he said.
And damn, the music scares me.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:36 am

"I pick character 3c and Apartment 2."

My bum bum hurts for a bearded Jens.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:58 am

Jack wrote:
"I pick character 3c and Apartment 2."

I second this notion.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:58 am

Character: 2

Starting Apartment: 1
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:13 am

Quote :
1:10 PM - Kali: yeah i pick what markka said i read hardly any of it i just pick what markka said
1:10 PM - GordonGuy: yeah okay

2/2

don't make me flip a quarter here
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 am

I like Markka's idea. :3
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

Going for markka's
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 am

Markka's.
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 am

5/2

Picking apartment 2 though seeing as 1 was shit to pose in

This is your house, well, your apartment. It's been a day or two since you locked yourself in. TV went off yesterday, everything's apparently pretty fucked out there. And you've been hearing some things across the hall and downstairs. You've got enough food to last a few days, but you can't stay here forever.

Apocalypse, Then 72368211

You glance around, inside this room there is: Gun(15), Ammo(30), Note pad, Smokes, Fridge, Bed, Phone, Chair, Phone book, TV, Drawers, Blankets, Coffee maker, Lamp.
You are carrying: Wallet(150$), Lighter, Hairpin, Room key.
You're not sure, but there could be some other stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 am

1. Try to call any of your friends or family if the phone works.
  2. Try to call the local authorities for advice if the phone works.
  3. Take the gun and ammo.
  4. Take the smokes and make yourself a coffee.
  5. Look into the fridge for anything edible. If there is something, eat it if you're hungry or alternatively stuff it into your pockets if you aren't.
  6. Take the note book.
  7. Look around.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 pm

I second that
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 pm

What Markka said.
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:29 pm

everyone seems to be indisputably in favor of markka.

You know that the phone's dead as the tv is, you don't have anyone that close to call anyway.
Apocalypse, Then Rpnecrourbanv3b0004
You pick up the gun. It's grip padded, warm. You've had this since you left home. It's going to be a long night.
Apocalypse, Then Rpnecrourbanv3b0005
You stand, and walk over to the drawers, picking up your full pack of smokes. You've told yourself every day would be the day you quit for a year now, yet there always seems to be a new package when you look over here. You also take the notepad.
Apocalypse, Then Rpnecrourbanv3b0007
You're out of coffee mix, you don't know where you'd find filters, or where you even put the mugs.
Apocalypse, Then Rpnecrourbanv3b0008
You look inside the fridge.
Apocalypse, Then Rpnecrourbanv3b0009
Apocalypse, Then Rpnecrourbanv3b0010
Better take what you want before you let all the cool air out.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Take day shit in der, shove it in your pockets, put a cigarette in your mouth, light that motherfucker to calm your nerves, take a big fucking drag, and walk out to find some more supplies, or some other people.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Take sodas. Find backpack/bag for supplies?
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Scrounge the room for any sort've dufflebag, or the likes. Stow away the cigarettes and sodas within, they may be unhealthy, but they're good trade items. Look around for anything else of use, make sure to check one's closet. Check within the cabinets, for duck-tape. Yes, duck-tape. Make sure to bind your clothes to your body, bind your sleeves, and pants. Find a pair of scissors, cut your hair clean off. You don't want aonyone getting an uncessary hold on you. Otherwise, head out for the outside, keep with you your supplies, and what-not.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

What Zaku said..?
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 pm

I agree with Zaku.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:44 pm

I think if there was a bag of duffel I think he would have mentioned that earlier, and I don't think any woman would cut her hair through her own will, that's not how women roll. Also, the nicotine in cigarettes is useful at this point in time, she has been in the room for two days, with no TV, no phone, and hearing weird shit outside. Going outside would be a monumental effort of will, because the room would become a safe haven in her mind at this point, so the nicotine would help her calm down, and make the step outside into the dangerous unknown.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

B3SERK wrote:
I think if there was a bag of duffel I think he would have mentioned that earlier, and I don't think any woman would cut her hair through her own will, that's not how women roll.

That's a stereotype...

If I was in her place, I'd do it. It's basically cut your hair short or risk having it as a weak point to get assaulted.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Scrounge the room for any sort've dufflebag, or the likes. Stow away the cigarettes and sodas within, they may be unhealthy, but they're good trade items. Look around for anything else of use, make sure to check one's closet. Check within the cabinets, for duck-tape. Yes, duck-tape. Make sure to bind your clothes to your body, bind your sleeves, and pants. Find a pair of scissors, cut your hair clean off. You don't want aonyone getting an uncessary hold on you. Otherwise, head out for the outside, keep with you your supplies, and what-not.

^ Agree. Let's not smoke- We don't want to knacker our endurance and stamina now, do we.
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:06 pm

seeing as all the backpacks I can find are all intolerable amounts of shit I'm just going to say that she has one of those invisible backpacks or incredibly deep pockets like you see in those gaems.

You fight your nicotine addiction, for now. Taking the sodas only from the fridge, you feel compelled to leave, you search the place, finding that the first drawer you search is empty.
Apocalypse, Then Rpnecrourbanv3b0013
However, after searching the entire room, you've found, besides mothballs: Empty bottle of medicine, Medicine cap, and Cloth(3), Jacket, Jeans. You take all of these things. You walk up to the door. Hesitating before opening it. Are you sure you want to leave your place of safety?
Apocalypse, Then Rpnecrourbanv3b0014k

okay I normally could find this myself, but seeing as it's being a bitch to find, could someone find me the GTA citizen pack, the one where Hl2 citizens are hacked onto their bodies? I'm looking myself, too.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Yea, smoking to knacker endurance and stamina would take a few months, and I doubt there are enough cigarettes in the whole building to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apocalypse, Then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse, Then   Apocalypse, Then Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse, Then
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next