Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surna fight club!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutabega
Rutabega

Surna fight club! Empty
PostSubject: Surna fight club!   Surna fight club! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Surna fight club opens!
Date:Sept 26
Come on down to the main hall of the keep to either watch, bet on or participate in non lethal, regulated fights now being held in the Surnan Keep! Admission is just three gold for bleachers and five for front row seating. All normal fights are a strict no armor, no magic and no weapon confrontation unless stated otherwise by ring officials. So drop on by if you think you've got what it takes!

This advertisement is brought to you by Everclear and the Talibarian Guard. Join now!
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Surna fight club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna fight club!   Surna fight club! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:07 pm

**Kale stares blankly at the advertisement, several traumatic memories repeat in his head.

He shrugs, moving back into the streets thinking if this is a way to bring more food to the table.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Surna fight club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna fight club!   Surna fight club! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 am

*** Jens Eytinge strolls by, stopping halfway and turning to scan the notice. He leans in close, then snorts and moves away.

"So, eh, this is why I'm not getting any customers..."
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Surna fight club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna fight club!   Surna fight club! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Scratch this until further notice, the server crashed and deleted my adv dup of the fight club, along with a few others so until/if I feel like making it all again I'll post again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surna fight club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surna fight club!   Surna fight club! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surna fight club!
Page 1 of 1