Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corleonis

Go down 
+5
B3SERK
Mack
ViralHatred
Blitz
Munroe
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:57 pm

[[ khorne's shit, also, wouldn't you be fighting against yourself?
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

// as to slaneeshi's and I's agreement, it's been over 24 hours and slaneeshi has not posted for his faction, thus he's not interested in it anymore. I'll start posting for both orkz and kaos spehss mehreens if no one has any objection.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 pm

[OOC]: None here
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 am

[[ that is if nobody wants to step in without having to make a new race page
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 pm

The veteran strike force can almost taste the pure corruption seething from this ship. As they make their way in, they are soon met by swaths of rambling heretics, lead by berserkers. They are quickly cut down and destroyed.

In the bridge, the dark ritual goes on, as blood is spilled for the mighty Khorne around the bridge. Heretics starting hacking away at each other, the trusted dark officers finishing off the rest.

**On the ground, the dark forces move to meet the orkz.

**The ork trukks drive up to the jungle's edge, boyz and the boss stepping out. They charge into the jungle. Coming across the beserker squad, the warboss yells,"Awright boyz, let's show de'ze crazies who can REALLY do good fight'an!" The beserkers run at the boyz, with the power of the dark Gods they tear up most of them, the nobs backing the boyz up put up a better fight. The warboss swings his chainaxe in an arc, taking boyz and beserkers apart.

**From the jungle, thunderous footsteps echo. A dark dreadnaught rips it's way through the trees, armed with melee claws. It charges into the fight. "You will ALL SUFFER."
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Blitz wrote:
The veteran strike force can almost taste the pure corruption seething from this ship. As they make their way in, they are soon met by swaths of rambling heretics, lead by berserkers. They are quickly cut down and destroyed.

Lol, powergame. You're saying that 8 veteran terminators, my force commander and head librarian got chopped up by some cultists? I am still involved in this, you know. I took my turn, it was Slaaneshi's, who is now gone. Please edit this or remove it.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:30 pm

what. no. I meant it the other way around. sorry, I typed it up really fast to get the game active
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Oh, now I see what you mean. The wording wasn't clear. Sorry, I'll post later today.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm

The Veteran Terminators advance, the ranged squad taking point. Heavy flamers at the front immolate all who stand before them. Storm Bolter fire finishes off any survivors. The Melee squad brings up the rear, splattering any potential flankers against the bulkhead. The Power Hammers create blood-soaked dents in the walls, and the chain fists bore right through, making holes into the adjacent decks.

Gladius and Lucidius stand between the two squads of Terminators. Lucidius focuses his efforts on shielding the strike team from the corrupting forces of Chaos, while Gladius strikes down any who get past the line, his sword cutting through foes like air. They reach the bridge quickly, and fire upon the blast doors with Storm Bolters, which damages them considerably, perhaps even perforating them and sending bolts into the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:26 pm

**The bridge door comes apart piece by piece, one of the heavy bolts zipping through and hitting a high officer and piercing his power armor, he falls with a daemonic yell. The blood ritual begins, and the prestiged followers of Khorne, with the offerings of blood and skulls, quickly open a Daemonic portal. The blood from all the bridge gravitates to the markings. The high officers burst like a balloon, gibs flying everywhere. Only Alexander the great champion of Khorne stands, and from the warp come 4 Bloodletters armed with Hellblades. They enter with a vicious war cry, their Daemonic voices echo and almost pulsate in the air unnaturally.

"KhhOOORRNNNEE OORRRDDERRRSsss BLOOD LETTERS, TO SSSSSSSSSLAAAAAY!"

"FIIRRREEE AND BLOOOOOD."

The champion of Khorne addresses them,"Come now, Daemons of Khorne, slay the veteran slaves of the false God!"

"SPAAAACE MARINNNESS, KIILLLLL."

The eager Bloodletters await the space marines, as the large door is slowly broken apart.

**On the ground, the orkz are getting pounded by the Dreadnaught, it plows through the mob of Chaos and Ork alike, tearing apart anything that is close enough to it's claws. The Warboss hits it viciously with his chain axe, but it swings around and delivers a fisted claw to the Warboss's stomach, sending him off his feet. The warboss yells,"Get da' rokkitz, 'es too dead 'ard!"
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:37 pm

The doors blow apart, the strike team entering the room, guns blazing.

"DAEMONS! KILL THEM ALL!" a Terminator yells. The entirety of the strike team focuses on dispatching the Bloodletters. Gladius, however, turns his attention to the Chaos Champion. Readying his sword, he prepares to duel the traitor.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:59 pm

**"TeerrrmiiNNAAATOORSSS, sssSSSSSLAAAAAAAAAYYYY!" The bloodletters charge the Terminators, swinging their massive hellblades at them, a trail of fire following the daemonic weapons. The bloodletters take a short burst of storm bolter fire before getting into melee combat, they take the direct fire with hisses and angered cries of pain. The heavy flamers have little affect on them, however. With quick reflexes, they dodge the power fists the best they can, knowing that a heavy blow could vanquish them.

Alexander meets Gladius's gaze, red eyes burning underneath his horned helmet. "I will offer your skull to Khorne! Let your blood fall as it has with all others before the might of Khorne!" He charges Gladius, locking into close combat with him.

Down the hall, a horde of hertical Guardsmen charge, a space marine squad backing them, firing their accursed bolters at the Terminators with little effect.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:46 pm

A demonic blade pierces a Terminator's armor as though it was nothing. The Terminator lets out a cry of agony, the Bloodletter reveling in the crimson spray from the wound as it twists and wrenches the blade lodged inside. The same Bloodletter's head explodes as a chain fist sails into it. The chainsaw grinds the stub of its neck into bits of flesh, which evaporate into warpfire. The Daemon vanishes into the Warp.

Meanwhile, the two Terminators wielding hammers and shields turn towards the charging heretics, their Storm Shields barely scratched by the lasgun and bolter fire. They advance towards them.

"Yours is the blood that shall be spilt this day, traitor. It will please no one." Gladius counters the crazed champion's attacks, fighting with righteous zeal.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:54 am

[[ I believe slaaneshi was going to engage the Brokenback in spess.

Are you countermanding that or?
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 am

// no beserk was destroyed because of his dumb moves
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:44 am

**The Dark Dreadnaught on the planet suddenly stops tearing apart orkz, pausing for a moment, it growls and grumbles, charging back off into the jungle. The orkz stand there, staring at it run off. Suddenly they cheer,"We'ze scared dat crazy good! E's runnin'!"

The heretical guardsmen stand their ground, as they are torn apart by the Terminators they hiss and scream in pain. The chaos Space Marines taunting the terminators. "The Emperor cannot save you from the corruption of the warp, the traitors will succeed this day!"

The bloodletters hiss and roar seeing one of their brothers fall. In a rage, they swing their hell blades around in quick motions, attempting to slice up anything in their path.

Alexander parries a blow from Gladius's sword, using this moment to tempt him to Chaos. "Don't you see, fool?! It does not matter who spills the blood, it still pleases Khorne! You serve Khorne even in the name of your throne-ridden Emperor!" The voices of Chaos Undivided, being controlled by Alexander, also whisper to Gladius, although probably having little effect.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:04 am

[[ oh no, shit, i mean the person slaaneshi/johnny/zappericus
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:11 pm

// i don't know much about space vehicles so idk. since the commander of the chaos forces is locked in mortal combat, i doubt it'll happen soon
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 am

[[ space vehicles wat :v

space ships blitzz

ships.

but okay i'll just be chillen in space till then.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Another Terminator falls to a Bloodletter, but his death only drives the remaining Terminators to fight harder. Finished killing off the heretical guardsmen, the Terminators with Storm Shields charge at the Bloodletters, their mighty shields becoming scratched and in danger of breaking by the powerful Daemonic blades.

"By killing you, I prevent you from killing more in Khorne's name. I will split your skull so that it can not add to his throne. I will burn your body so that the blood may evaporate. I serve the Emperor, and nothing else."

At that, Gladius unleashes a zealous flurry of blows that would be very difficult to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:31 pm

**The bloodletters hiss and growl, charging at the Terminators. The lead bloodletter yells in his Daemonic voice, "Foooorrr KHHOOORRNNEEE." They charge forward aswell, swinging their hellblades about in a burning flurry

The Khornite champion takes the first set of blows, but then misses one. It slashes across his chest armor and he stumbles back. He takes his sword back in his other hand, swinging it at Gladius, but his sword strikes first, the large, Daemonic blade flies across the bridge, sinking deep into one of the bridge's many consoles. Alexander looks to his sword, then to Gladius. A dark voice rings out clearly in his head,"This is not the victory you promised us." As Gladius sents the blade straight through his helmet, slicing his skull in half. The champion of Khorne stands for a moment, then with a deep groan, he falls, crushing many navigations computers under him.

The bloodletters, locked in combat with the Terminators suddenly screech, there is no longer a powerful enough Chaotic force to hold them there! They attempt to strike at the Terminators, but they freeze. "NOOOOOOO, we must kill, FOR KHOOOOOOOORNE." They evaporate in warpfire.

The space marines are left standing alone in the blood stained, body ridden bridge. The whole fleet goes into, well, Chaos, the smaller ships surrounding the flagship turn off and engage their thrusters into the growing warp to the Eye of Terror. The whole flagship begins to come apart, exploding, the chaotic crew killing each other in attempts to escape. Now the space marines must get off in time!
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Before leaving, Gladius keeps his promise. A Terminator Veteran brings his Heavy Flamer to bear, burning the Chaos Champion's body to cinders.

"Such is the fate of all who dare oppose the Emperor. Come, we must get off this ship."

Four of the Terminators holster their weapons, grabbing their fallen comrades. The two remaining Terminators lower their Storm Shields, and take point as the entire group charges back through the corridors, literally plowing straight through any resistance. Lucidius, no longer distracted with keeping Chaos energies at bay, diverts his powers to shielding the group from physical harm. A potentially lethal explosion is dispersed by his psychic abilities. For a moment, he staggers, lagging behind. A large group of heretics darts out of a side room and rushes to surround him. "There's no time! Go!" Lucidius says, turning to fight.

Gladius hesitates for a moment, then presses onward with the group, nearing the Nova Frigate still waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:52 pm

**The heretics are cleared away with little problem, and the Space Marines move down the corrupt halls. Clanging and loud smashing echoes down the halls, along with bolter fire. A deep vocoded voice screams,"The Dark Gods promised me DEATH! Give it to me, whelp!" The scream of a chaos space marine comes from around the corner, the torso of it being tossed in front of the terminators. In a desperate voice, it calls,"Can nothing pierce this immortal tomb?!" As they turn the corner, they see a chaos dreadnaught covered in blood, finishing off some escaping chaos marines. It turns it's focus on the Terminators. "Space Marines. Space Marines?! I will stamp out these loyalist scum if you give me death, almighty Blood God! AAUUUGGHHH!" The symbol of Khorne on the dreadnaught lights with Daemonic fire, the claws, too, become alight with a deep purple fire. The dreadnaught charges forward, in complete rage. It yells, in desperation, pleading for death. The claws clamp and open repeatedly as it yells.

"Give me PAAAAAAAIN. Make me SAAAAAAAAAAANE! PIERCE MY TOMB, OR I WILL SPILL YOUR BLOOD FOR KHOOOOOORNE!"
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

[[ Wait, so if you stick a hole in it it'll leave you alone? I hope they've got some meltas.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Suddenly, another Warp Rift opens. Nearly all of the fleeing Chaos ships explode, as several enormous Battleships and countless support ships emerge from the Warp throwing everything they have at them. "This is the Imperial Inquisition. We have arrived to carry out the heavy charge of Exterminatus upon the planet Corleonis. All who dare oppose the Will of the Emperor will fall before us."

Aboard the corrupted Retribution-class, the strike team struggles with the Chaos Dreadnaught. A swing of its power claws sprays the blood of a Terminator against the wall, but a second Terminator rams his chain fist straight through its outer hull. Gladius blocks a blow from the machine, staggering backwards. The berserk dreadnaught knocks all of the Terminators against the wall, unconcerned with the amount of damage it's causing to the interior of the ship, and its own allies.

Just when all seems lost, suddenly, and entirely predictably, Lucidius emerges out of nowhere. Without speaking, he directs a powerful psychic blast at the machine, hoping to at least distract it long enough for Gladius to make a killing blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corleonis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corleonis
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Warhammer 40,000-
Jump to: