Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corleonis

Go down 
+5
B3SERK
Mack
ViralHatred
Blitz
Munroe
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:29 pm

**The orks get annihilated by the orbital strike, the rest seeing this book it.

"R-RUN!"

"THEY'ZE GOT BIG SHOOTAS!"

The warboss growls, no amount of hitting or killing orks will stop this full retreat, even his nobs turn away with the retreating horde. He growls, turning and lumbering away.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 pm

*** The two Death Korps slowly set out into noman's land, gathering up random scraps of metal, moving them back to their heavy bolter, beginning the construction of a large makeshift bunker. They gather together any supplies they can find in the trench and stash them inside the bunker, together with a vox caster.
One of them gets on previously mentioned vox device, and radios for the fleet.

"5th Company here. Trenchline clear. Two survivors reporting in. Adeptus Astartes present at trench. Requesting the continued shipping of troops and equipment. Over."

The two continue gathering together anything they can, seemingly ignoring the space marines entirely.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 pm

A Thunderhawk flies low overhead. "The xenos appear to be retreating. Scouts, I want a hole in the head of that Warboss."

"Acknowledged," the Scout Sergeant whispers into his Vox. The thick trees make it easy for his men to clamber along the branches above the ground. Of course, they must move around the new, smoldering clearing in the jungle, which hinders their progress. "Emperor, guide our aim." They attempt to locate the Warboss before he can retreat.

Meanwhile, the very same Thunderhawk lands inside the capital city, detaching its Predator Annihilator, and unloading a pair of Techmarines. "Secure this planet. We must begin recruiting as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

** Somewhere, deep in a section of the swamp, a small tear in reality forms, it grows, slowly, pink in color and evil in purpose. For a normal man to look into the other side of the portal would be to lend himself to damnation and suffocation, an incomprehensible mix of terrors and insanity await inside, as the portal grows larger.

A single figure, not a man, more than a man, larger and stronger and tall in his own arrogance and power steps out of the portal. The figure is a chaos space marine, clad in pink and carrying a bolter with what can only be described as the faces of the damned on it's frame. The figure steps forward, and is followed by two more, and another two, all similarly clad and armed.The five stand silently, and one in their midst, looking exactly like the others surveys the landscape, and quietly says "This will do".

The order given, the portal widens, and more chaos space marines come out, along with a contingent of men, not normal men, those twisted on the inside, some of those who have looked into the horrors of what lay beyond the portal, and have been consumed by them, destroyed and soulless, only mindful in the pursuit of their master's wishes, and their own pursuit of pleasure.

The Marines who come out are around 30 in number, and armed primarily with defensive weapons, they set up heavy bolters around entrenchments being dug by the twisted men, who cut themselves and scream as they do their work. The marines are cold, efficient, and spastic at points, only interrupting their defensive posture with the occasional burst of sensation, or the execution of a twisted man or two.

(OOC note, any psychers would easily be able to detect the portal nearby, and pink is my color tau >: ( )
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 pm

*** The imperial fleet has been silent for a long time now, and then in a massive wave comes the transports. A large fleet of shuttles shoot towards the planet, collectively carrying roughly 5,000 men, and 5 Leman Russ tanks. All this time had been spent mobilizing the men, and now they're pissed.

As soon as the shuttles set down, the men pour forth, the Watchmasters and commisars barking orders left and right. The field commander sets up position in the makeshift bunker constructed by the heavy weapons team, who are still manning the heavy bolters.

Three new mortars set up behind the defensive line, and two new heavy bolters are positioned along the trench. The fourth and final heavy bolter is also remanned.

The tanks set up behind the trenches, their barrels all pointed down at the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:43 pm

The Chapter Librarian, Lucidius Secundus, one of the most powerful of the few Psykers who serve the Imperial Swords, is the only one aboard the Battle Barge who detects the Chaos incursion. Immediately, he informs the Chapter Master, who says the following:

"Space Marines, the stakes have just risen. By some freak turn of fate, a rift in the Warp has opened on this planet. Chaos is pouring onto the surface. Coordinate your efforts with the 88th Siege Army. Together, we can seal this loathsome portal."

The Space Marines greatly step up their efforts to secure Corleonis. The Scout Squads aggressively push into the jungle, maintaining their position above the treeline. Their new orders are to advance to the site of the warp rift. The Assault Marines follow behind the Scouts, making sure the way is clear before advancing carefully. The Tactical Squads give orders for the 88th to fortify their defenses around the capital city. The Thunderhawk ferries a Predator Destructor and the last available Techmarine to the city. The Techmarines follow the tanks as they roll towards the front lines. A Deathstorm Drop-pod is fired down behind the trenches, with a mounted Whirlwind missile launcher to provide artillery support to the men there.

The Imperial Guard is contacted directly by the Chapter Master.
"Lord-General Hage, is it? I am Gladius Exverum, leader of the Imperial Swords Chapter of Space Marines. You may or may not be aware of this, but the forces of Chaos have targeted this planet. We ask that you assist us in purging these damnéd foes. This is of highest priority."
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm

*** The response comes short.

"We do not take orders from the Adeptus Astartes. We will however purge the heretics. Tell us where."

The Death Korps on the surface seem to not take much note to the space marines, their field commander, Capain Jarkell simply staring at them in silence as a response. Not until the vox caster in the bunker begins blarting a message from the orbiting fleet does the Captain seem to react.

"Ground forces. Chaos presence on planet. Grenadier squads for seek-and-destroy mission. Await position confirmation. Remaining forces fortify town and dig in. Nothing gets past the trenches. Over."
"Solid copy, Lord-General Hage. We will annihilate the heretics AND the xenos. Over."

As ordered, the remaining forces continue to dig in, every available man extending the trench-systems to cover any and all entrances to the city. The grenadiers hang back a bit behind the trenches, all gathered around a vox operator, awaiting the position.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 pm

** The chaos Marines finish setting up their positions, and the heretics work on spreading around mines and making a variety of traps for any approaching enemies (Such as pit falls into spikes, the aforementioned land mines and explosives on the sides of trees).

The first chaos space marine to emerge looks around at the improving defenses, and fires a bolter round at a twisted man, obliterating his head in one shot, the marine cackles. and yells into the portal behind him "It's about set over here, get the magic men out to make sure they don't try and of that orbital bombardment crap, and get the package out here.".

These commands are immediately followed by a new wave of twisted men, some carrying what appear to be ritualistic clothing and books, others carrying a single large crate, screams emanate from inside it.

The first five to enter, exit, and the portal gets smaller, but continues to emanate it's presence to psychers, the defenses are still set, the heretics take position in the trenches, armed with an assortment of stubbers, autoguns and lasguns. All ready to defend.

The twisted men in ritualistic clothing begin chanting in a circle in the exact same spot the portal is, trying to use their chaos magics to interfere with targeting systems for weapons.

(The ones in ritualistic clothing are supposed to interfere with the targeting systems on the ships, artillery weapons, bombers, tanks etc. if that seems powergamy at all, just tell me and I'll stop it, but I don't see anything wrong with it at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 pm

To the Imperial General: "We are giving you the coordinates of the Rift. If you insist on not working with us, then we will trust you not to hinder our mission."

To the Scout Sergeant: "Divide your men. Have one squad focus on assassinating the Ork Warboss. Devote the other to scouting the site of the rift."

As orders trickle down the chain of command, the scout squads separate, their respective sergeants leading the squads in tracking down the Ork encampment and finding the rift. The Assault Marines pull back towards the site of the orbital bombardment, just as the Tactical squads begin advancing.

Meanwhile, both Predator tanks and the 3 Techmarines join the 88th, ready to assist in defense. The Techmarines begin preparing Tarantula sentry guns and fortifications, paying little mind to the 88th's activities.

[OOC]: I'm not going to address the ritual disrupting targeting, though I'm not sure that fits 40k's canon. We need to wait for Phry or someone who knows enough fluff to decide on that.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 pm

*** The 88th continue digging in, their 300 Grenadiers immediately setting off when they recieve the position, one of the Grenadier Watchmasters grabbing a vox operator on order from the field commander, making sure he stays at the back.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 pm

** The large box is moved to the center of the ritual, right under the small hole that is what is left of the portal, the screams emanating from the box become louder, and two of the heretics immediately fall, dead.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Code:
i'll be busy until like tuesday, so just say my grenadiers walked in the wrong direction and got lost.
munroe can dictate what happens to my defending guardsmen and tanks. the fleet'll just sit still in orbit.
i MIGHT be able to drop in and do the occasional act, but that's unlikely.
sorry for any inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 pm

**A skyboy lands in the main teleporta camp clumsily, sliding into the mud, he crawls out, running up to a mekboy, yelling,"Da boss needs more boyz from da' ship, and he needs dem kannons ready to shoot!" The mekboy, chewing on a bolt replies,"Them kannons iz set up and ready." The skyboy excitedly yells back,"When I get'z back here, I'll tell ya' ta shoot! Now get da' boyz down 'ere!" A mekboy is sent back through the teleporta, and within a few moments, ork reserves come pulling through, spreading out in all directions in the swamp and jungles. The wyryd boy who advises Krazhkull comes through the teleporta, exclaiming,"Get me a trukk, I need ta' seez tha' boss!"

**The warboss sits in his tent in one of the forward ork camps, growling and brewing in his anger of defeat while he chomps on a squig. The nobs outside viciously beating on the orks who ran away from "tha' good foight." After a while, the monotonous beating of choppas into the ground is heard. The warboss stands, stomping outside, he yells as his orks smash their choppas into the ground simultaneousness. "Awright you gitz, we'ze orkz! We'ze strong, we'ze a livin', breathin', foightin' war machine! Guard 'umies, Space Marine gitz, and bug-eye Tau ain't a match for us! Dis' planet is MOINE. MOINE. There ain't gonna be no punishment for loosin' ta' 'umies or bug-eyez because tha' WAAAAGH is stronger than everything! Now get orky propah or I'll bash yer 'eads in!" The orkz return the speech with a WAAAAGH cry, just as a wartrukk pulls up. The wartrukk unloads a new ork squad and the ork psyker, and it turns around, driving back to the main camp.

The psyker approaches the warboss,"Boss, I got'ze a feelin'. Anothah' contendah' in this big 'ol brawl! Dem Chaos boyz, straight from the warp they iz!" The warboss lets out a deep cackle,"Chaos boyz, all they'ze believe in is der' black magic and der' prayin' and der' sacrifice. Too bad it ain't for nuffin' since Da' 'Amma 'Ead's WAAAGH is already 'ere! Awright boyz, eat yer' squig and get back out in dem swamps, kill tha' 'umies!"

Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:45 am

** A dull spark of activation flickers against the green canopy of the nearby jungle. Nestled inside the trees a dome stained blue and black sparks to life, spewing forth a landing force from the Kabal of the Forlorn Executioner, nestled within the pathways of the Webway. Ten squads of assorted infantry emerge from the portal, the most notable being the purple stained Scourge warriors, the shrill whining of their idle jet-packs piercing the jungle ambience. They wield and assortment of Splinter Cannons and Dark Lances, heading in the direction of the earlier sounds of battle for easy pickings and souls to drink. The sound of thrusters echo against the tree trunks as the Scourges take off into the sky, searching for lone souls with the deadly accuracy associated with the Dark Eldar in general, hawks and scavengers waiting for easy pickings. They decide to observe the Imperial emplacements before they arrive. Setting down in a clearing, they take up position to view the swamps with their keen eyes, relaying co-ordinates back to the main force, who start their journey towards the enemy, unseen.

[OOC]: I think since it's entirely possible for Chaos to directly influence the direction and strength of the Warp currents and the ability to directly alter the mind, it would be entirely plausible to have them affect something smaller and less substantial, such as the targeting systems of weaponry. What else would we detail the Litany of Activation for? But hey, I'm not a Chaos expert. I'm sure that with enough Adeptus Mechanicus cogboys on board both the Imperial Guard and Astartes ships would be able to recount some form of Litany and process to reactivate their ship systems in no time. I think reciting the Canticle of Appeasement and the Catechism of the Machine just sorts general shit out anyway, but I could be mistaken. In simple words, I'm sure a temporary loss in targeting systems would be plausible.

Last edited by Jack on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 am

[OOC]: You're underestimating the powers of "The machine spirit".
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 am

[OOC]: Technosorcery. Ugh. Not my thing.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 am

[OOC]: Okay, thanks.

One group of scouts finally nears the site of the rift, spotting its pinkish glow through the trees. The Sergeant also spies the heretics preparing traps, and holds his men back. Through his scope, he attempts to see into the camp.

Meanwhile, the other squad advances through the jungle, finding it easy to track the Orks: follow the grunting and mutilated plant and animal life. Their advance is slow, however, as they vigilantly search for enemy patrols and traps in the treetops.

Back at the capital, the Tactical Squads and Assault Marines are moving towards the site of the Rift.

"Something is interfering with our targeting systems. It likely has to do with Chaos."

Lucidius Secundus suddenly places his hand on his temple, and with a strained voice, says, "Another Warp rift... perhaps more Chaos... but I'm not sure."

"All Squads, be advised. The Chaos taint may be more extensive than we thought."

After some thought, Gladius makes another transmission.

"Securing this planet for recruitment is no longer our mission. The taint is too widespread, and will spoil any potential recruits. This planet must be purged of all heretics, starting with the Chaos forces. Do not lose the city, we will attend to it when these traitors are dead."

A single Tactical Squad is called back to assist in defense, but the other squads continue their advance, now receiving vital information about the Chaos outpost.

Aboard the orbiting Strike Cruiser, Techmarines and servitors labor to restore the targeting systems to working order.

The 88th continues setting up defenses, its tanks taking positions behind sandbags, all guns scanning the area ahead. The craters from the Orbital Strike create a bowl-shaped clearing that makes enemy advances uphill and exposed. The planetary defense force is entrusted to help defend the city from its other entrances. Snipers are positioned in countless buildings, ready to kill any intruders. Additionally, the 88th supplies more men to guard the city at the street level, and these entrances are fortified with trenches and emplacements. The city slowly but surely becomes a well-guarded stronghold of the Imperium.

The Thunderhawk of the Imperial Swords, and Gladius Exverum himself, lies in the heart of the city, along with a Sternguard Squad. 3 Tarantula Sentry guns and 2 Predator tanks guard the main entrance to the capital, and are maintained by 3 Techmarines. A Devastator Squad with a Plasma Cannon is deployed to the city's interior, taking position in a building.

Last edited by Munroe on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 pm

**The orkz spread out in all directions, only their adventurous personalities guide them as they wreak havoc on the 'umie tribes they come across. In their wake they replace the natural ecosystem with their own, the damp, swamp and jungle climate faring well for their spores. Small hordes of ork squads attack the capital now and then, almost always falling to their deaths.

**Back at the forward camp, two mekboys construct WAAAGH banners with machinegun mounts to show the ork klan's strength, and to further raise morale for the orkz. Ork controlled swamps and jungles echo with the shrill screams of wildlife, the helpless cries of human tribes, crudely constructed machinery, and ork banter. The warboss continues to eat his expensive juicy squig while he listens to his wyryd boy. "Tha' Imperium and tha' space gitz got that pretty city locked away. What we needs ta' do is keep doin' what we're doin', spread out through tha' planet! City ain't much when we got the rest of the planet, boss! I'ze got'z a feelin' there's more than just Chaos boyz too, but I ain't never felt something like dis, i'z almost like squishy Eldar, but different. Them boyz will tear themselves apart, then we come in for tha' pickins!"

The warboss grunted, "That'ze 'umie talkin', we'ze da' strongest, why should we let all dem 'umies foight each otha', and just ignore us?! Dat ain't orky, I'm gettin' in tha' foight as soon as we have enough boyz! Besides, they tink their big laser guns on der' ships are good? I got'z ME ship, and I'll get'z as'troids thrown on them marine boyz good when tha' time is roight! Now leave me alone, ya git."

Last edited by Blitz on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 pm

The scouts come across the forward Ork camp.

"The Orks appear to be sending out units in all directions. It is unclear why. Perhaps they wish to control the jungles."

"If that happens, this planet will be a battlefield for years to come. That Warboss must be eliminated, at all costs."

"...Acknowledged."

The scout sergeant looks solemnly at his subordinates. Quietly, he says, "Assassinating the Ork Warboss is of utmost importance. The Orks will fall into disarray, and between us and the other threats, they will surely fall. The beast is likely hiding in that camp ahead. We must enter the camp, find the Warboss, and put a round through its head. I have relayed our coordinates to the Strike Cruiser. As soon as they are able, they will glass this location, erasing the Orks and their spores from existence."

The young scouts nod, and the group begins descending from the trees. Once they touch the ground, they make use of the thick foliage to hide, some scouts almost fully submerged in water as they crawl low. The group fans out, each individual member breaching the camp's perimeter, in search of the tent of the Warboss. And in each Initiate's mind is the awareness that they may not return from this mission.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 pm

** Here is more extensive info on the chaos defenses

The center of the entire outpost is a hole in the ground, about 20 meters in diameter, at the center lies the box, the portal, and the cultists around it.

Right outside of this center hole is a ring of heavy bolter and las-cannon positions, reinforced with mounds of mud and dirt, along with crude metal fortifications. The heavy bolters and las-cannons (about 4 las-cannons) cover every angle of approach up to the center. These positions are mainly manned by chaos space marines, with the exception of the las cannons, which are manned by human heretics.

Outside this inner ring are two separate sets of trenches, the second one is manned by a few chaos space marine champions and heretics. The one in front is manned only by heretics, and they are still working on making the front trench hard to attack in melee by mounting spiked poles and putting up low walls.

The entire approach to the outpost is mostly clear of cover, and the heavy weapons in the middle along with the ranged weapons of the heretics have full reign of the area approaching the outpost.

Of course, around the outpost are series of explosive mines, detonated explosive packs and pit falls, along with similar explosive wonders actually placed between the trenches of the outpost.

(OOC note: Also, the targeting system jamming thing only affects the area that the outpost covers, not every weapon in a huge radius, no matter where they target.

ex. Huge orbital gun or artillery piece tries to aim at the affected area, the targeting systems go crazy, faint inhuman roars and static is heard by the gunners.)
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 pm

**The camp is sprawling with orkz, the sound of heavy laughter, smell of burning squig, and green apes lumbering around. As they enter the camp slowly, they would see the biggest tent adorned with WAAAGH banners and scrap metal ork skulls in the center of the camp.

Inside, the weirdboy stands up, looking around and shaking his copper staff a little. The warboss scowls at him, still chewing on his large squig,"Wot'z you doin'?" The weirdboy circles the tent a little, the warboss angrily staring him down. "Krazhkull, there be somethin' in this camp.. it ain't orky.. and I'm gettin' a good feelin' they'ze want you deads." The warboss stops chewing. "You'ze sure about dis, weirdy? The pysker nods, "I'm positive, boss." The warboss stands up, he stomps his foot, quaking the ground, and yelling. "Get me nob guards in tha' camp, release tha' attack squigs. I want one of 'em alive!"

The biggest nobs, serving as Krazhkull's bodyguards exit the tent, about 15 of them in all, armed with huge melee weapons they sweep the camp with voracious attack squigs and the rest of the boyz in the camp eatin' their squig.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 pm

"The Strike Cruiser can target the Ork camp, but they have drifted away from your position. They are not yet able to deliver orbital bombardment."

The Scout Sergeant resists the urge to sigh. A group of Orks is standing only a few meters away from the shrub he is hiding in. Suddenly, the Ork attack Squigs and Nobz begin searching the camp, filling the air with their shouts. A shot rings out as one of the scouts puts a hole in a Nob. He is torn apart by the Squigs. A second Scout is pulled from his hiding place, grabbed by the throat by a power-clawed Nob. Instead of having the life crushed from him, he is presumably dragged to be "interrogated".

The Scout Sergeant now has only one man left under his command, but even their time is running out. Waiting until the Orks aren't looking, he leaves his hiding place, making a run for another spot of cover behind several crude orkish structures: the very structures adoring the Warboss' tent. As he runs, he hears the voice of the last man screaming over the Vox before all goes silent.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 pm

A stealth suit decloaks behind the sergeant and roughly clamps onto him. The sudden emergence attracting the attention of the nearby orks.

Shas'O Kais fires his retros and pushes himsef into the sky, bear gripping the surprised scout sergeant as he releases several rounds from his fusion blaster at several nearby orks.

He directions off away from the camp as a nearby gunner spots him, firing several heavy bolta rounds into his shoulder and pack, crippling the suit as it plummets into the swamp some distance from the camp.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm

** The Scourge Warriors hear sounds of a struggle and then a loud crash. They land close by, spotting the crashed suit and it's human captive. The leader lowers his Splinter Cannon at the fallen suit, cocking his head. The rest of his team follow, lowering their weapons in suit. As one, they fire; A devastating barrage of splinter weaponry aimed poorly. The rounds soar clear over the heads of the targets, but they slowly lower them as firing. They are supported by a Ravager, which hovers into view, spurting dark matter lances into the nearest tree in a purple swath of destruction, cutting it into two halves. Then, without warning; Multiple warp portals open around the area, Kabalite Warrior squads armed with Splinter Rifles emerging with the full blaze of their weaponry, clearing the area for the Archon.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm

[OOC] BRB. Forgot to get my DE book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corleonis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corleonis   Corleonis - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corleonis
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Warhammer 40,000-
Jump to: