Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stom Razel [WIP]

Go down 
+12
Phear
Omap
Jack
Christoph
Munroe
Kain
Cakebread
Pat
Achosi
Krug
PuPeT-KaI
Rutabega
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 am

Question...who is the mother and if it is Shelob then how does the anatomy of all that work exactly? Cause after looking over the driders page it says they can breed magically but then he turns around to say that they cannot, so he is the product of some kind of ritual? Or is his mother another drow since in the race you did put he was half-drow? Sorry if this seems a little odd I just felt that this needed to be asked since it sort of puzzled me and omap when I asked him.

This is the section - In previous editions, driders appear sexless due to bloating, but able to magically reproduce. Currently in the 3.5 Edition D&D, driders seem to retain their gender and characteristics after the transformation, but cannot breed.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Reanimated wrote:
Question...who is the mother and if it is Shelob then how does the anatomy of all that work exactly? Cause after looking over the driders page it says they can breed magically but then he turns around to say that they cannot, so he is the product of some kind of ritual? Or is his mother another drow since in the race you did put he was half-drow? Sorry if this seems a little odd I just felt that this needed to be asked since it sort of puzzled me and omap when I asked him.

This is the section - In previous editions, driders appear sexless due to bloating, but able to magically reproduce. Currently in the 3.5 Edition D&D, driders seem to retain their gender and characteristics after the transformation, but cannot breed.

Because even though Olden's Driders are technically cursed, there aren't any real drawbacks besides spidery legs. Which is actually kind of a blessing, seeing as how spiders are far stronger than drow and can spin silk.

Our lore makes sense
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Munroe wrote:
Which is actually kind of a blessing, seeing as how spiders are far stronger than drow and can spin silk.

AND THAT'S NOT THE ONLY REASON
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Munroe wrote:
Reanimated wrote:

Because even though Olden's Driders are technically cursed, there aren't any real drawbacks besides spidery legs. Which is actually kind of a blessing, seeing as how spiders are far stronger than drow and can spin silk.

Our lore makes sense

it does.

just look deeper.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Pat wrote:
Munroe wrote:
Reanimated wrote:

Our lore makes sense

it does.

just look deeper.

Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 2010-11-10_10-46_inception-leo-stole-my-face.jp
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:18 am

Rutabega wrote:
Munroe wrote:
Which is actually kind of a blessing, seeing as how spiders are far stronger than drow and can spin silk.

AND THAT'S NOT THE ONLY REASON

Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Zaylfun2
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:24 am

I question why this hadn't been moved yet.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Markka wrote:
I question why this hadn't been moved yet.
Because it says [WIP] in the title.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:34 pm

My question has been answered. Although, so far everything but the backstory is there and this has numerous accepts. Unless someone wishes to object, I'll be keeping this here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stom Razel [WIP]   Stom Razel [WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stom Razel [WIP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2