Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shelob Razel

Go down 
+13
Mikoel
PuPeT-KaI
Reager
thorogoodd
Markka
Krug
Zaku
TRUlyjuST
themodtester
Munroe
Rutabega
Kain
Phear
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Shelob Razel

Disguises:
Sibyl - Grey cloak and hood, with the form of a dark elf
Augur - An albino human with a white dress
Oracle - A tattoo'd human woman working at the Liberation Festival
G'elda - A silent blonde-haired elf with a green dress

Race: Drider

Backstory: Shelob's father was born on the surface. Hated for being drow, he traveled to the Underdark to be with his own race. He met a daughter of the Arabund house and had a child. Being from the surface, a kivvil, this was an affair in the eyes of drow society. The child would not be accepted into it. A blacksheep. A devoted secret. Illiaminidia. The matron of the house discovered this, after only a few (eighty or so) years, and had all three turned into drider slaves. Illiaminidia served the drow for 300 years, befriending another drider. When the day came, both driders overthrew their warden and began to escape. As the drow pursued, Illiaminidia sacrificed her friend to save herself. Alone in the underdark, she discarded her hated drow name, adopted Shelob as her new drider name. She traveled for about 200 years until reaching the surface and discovering Surna.

Current Times: Shelob, after the loss of her husband [TBD] years ago, split from the Razel line to tend to the group of goblins that had taken a liking to her, treating her as a prophetess or a queen for the webs she spun for them, believed to contain messages from the gods. She has guided the goblins for the past years, trying to help them survive the attacks of humans, while also trying to keep the goblins themselves from retaliating. She is aided by the one of the smartest of the clan, a goblin by the name of Suile, who acts as her bodyguard and scribe.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Inventory:
+Clothing+
-Spider silk dress and robes

+Weaponry+
-Though she has access to any of the goblins' weaponry, she lacks the skills to properly use them, and doesn't bother.

+Magic+
-With the past few hundred years to practice, Shelob's had time to better her illusion magic, now around the level of a well-trained expert..
-She's able to disguise herself as any form she wishes, though she is unable to modify her physical form. Though her disguise may be bipedal, her spider half is still an obstacle, even if invisible.
-Disabling spells, such as blinding, or deafening would be quite easy for her, having used them more and more to subdue difficult prey in the forests.

Shelob Razel Shelobbigger

New pic soon, when I get off my ass and photoshop it.
Edit: got off my ass and photoshop'd it, have a new pic:

Shelob Razel Shelob6

Last edited by Phear on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Previous Bio)
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 am

obvious edit is obvious
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

Too white, needs more colour. Got to be multinational here.

Also, go into "last age" where her original page is and add that bio to this one for the newer players who aren't aware of that backstory.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:00 am

Phear wrote:
Shelob ... split from the Razel line to tend to the group of goblins that had taken a liking to her, treating her as a prophetess or a queen for the webs she spun for them, believed to contain messages from the gods.

Some pig
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am

Fucking spiderwomen.

;-;
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:05 am

Two reactions, 1: I like it, if only for return sake, 2: I don't know if a master of illusion should be accepted, whole most everyone else has to start at apprentice or slightly better. Edit: Wait, this is the same Shelob? I didn't think about it and thought it was her daughter or something, aren't we not supposed to bring back old characters?
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 am

Rutabega wrote:
Too white, needs more colour. Got to be multinational here.

Also, go into "last age" where her original page is and add that bio to this one for the newer players who aren't aware of that backstory.

Added backstory.
Also, the default font color is white, which is Shelob's color. I specifically put in [color=white] tags when I posted before noticing it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 am

I don't see anything wrong with it and have been enjoying the RP we've had so far anyway. Smile

As far as the illusion thing goes, I don't see why not. You haven't used the magic to powergame anyone, and it's mostly to take on these disguises that Shelob has been utilizing. So I'm ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:06 am

Zaku wrote:
You haven't used the magic to powergame anyone, and it's mostly to take on these disguises that Shelob has been utilizing. So I'm ok with it.

Likewise, in agreement.

Shelob protects Eytinges and whatnot :3
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:21 am

Main issue is that we accept someone at master level for whatever reason, and then other people complain about how their characters were denied for being 800 years old or masters of a particular school of magic. I trust phear and this character, I'm just nervous about things like this.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 pm

A-hm..A-a..Sp-spider ;-;.. A--accept.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 pm

I think the most deciding factor with allowing certain pre-existing characters to be played after the timeskip is if it was possible for them to survive over that period of two centuries.

Also, I know that drider picture, seen it at least twice already. Also boobs.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Markka wrote:
I think the most deciding factor with allowing certain pre-existing characters to be played after the timeskip is if it was possible for them to survive over that period of two centuries.

brb applying for zaku
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Zaku wrote:
Markka wrote:

brb applying for zaku

die
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm too biased against this character to offer an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

thorogoodd wrote:

then why post?
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 pm

thorogoodd wrote:

stop posting
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 pm

go to bed kruggly
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Zaku wrote:
thorogoodd wrote:

then why post?

because I'm bored and don't like shelob
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Dangit, if I knew people wouldn't care about a master illusionist, I wouldn't have spent three hours figuring out how to tone Silthia for the generation skip. :l
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Master illusionists are possibly the most oped types of mages ever. Please change to something else, or make her a special character.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Munroe wrote:
Master illusionists are possibly the most oped types of mages ever. Please change to something else, or make her a special character.

I agree with Munroe, as a master she could probably bring half the city to their knees crying. Another suggestion, just tone her down.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Make her a special char and I'll accept.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Yeah, special char and I'll accept aswell.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:06 pm

That's entirely up to the admins.
One of them (either Pat or Xel) mentioned that I should, but I shrugged it off.
Would having Shelob be a special character mean I can't use her as much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shelob Razel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelob Razel   Shelob Razel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shelob Razel
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next