Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.

Go down 
+2
GeoWulf
kamaitama
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Empty
PostSubject: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Yeah, Naria and Zaku's triplets.

(( Soz for the human pics for the kasuth chars, I wouldn't think they would be as hard to find as they are. ))

Theme song: Ryleen by Andy McKee

Naiken Daikun
Age: 0 (Looks 15, due to inheriting Naria's super fast growth until looking aged enough to be called a grown up child)
Race: Kasuth
Hair: Brown, unkempt and medium lenght.
Eyes: Hazel brown.
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Clothing: Black Jacket, wore open with undershirt. Blue jeans
Birthplace:Leyanara
Biography:

Although Naiken has only been on this world for mere days, his personality is already latent and present. He has apparently inherited his father's womanizer spirits, and has a seeming obsession with monsters, ghosts, and paranormal stuff. He is also a competent enough swordman, having quite a lot of bravery when he attacks. He has quite a heroic attitude, and is willing to do whatever he can to do what's right. He's seemingly not particulary proud of being Kasuth, and oftenly hides his cat ears and tail

Picture
Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Miyashungo_Nino

Aeris Daikun
Age: 0 (Looks 15, due to inheriting Naria's super fast growth until looking aged enough to be called a grown up child)
Race: Kasuth
Hair: Brown, kept long and neat.
Eyes: Sky blue.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Clothing: Casual clothes. ( She seems to not like wearing the same thing every day )
Birthplace: Leyanara
Biography:

Aeris is the most astounding of the triplets in matter of growth. Being barely weeks old, she already knows how to read, and has an impressive understanding of mechanics, which can be lead to consider her a genius. However, her behavior is rather erratic and random, and is particularily eccentric, finding an interest in bugs, explosives and firearms. While quite hyperactive, she is much harmless, and most of the time doesn't mean it when she causes harm. She also looks absolutely nothing like her personality, something also weird about her.

Picture:
Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Aeris

Ariel Daikun
Age: 0 (Looks 13, due to inheriting Naria's super fast growth until looking aged enough to be called a grown up child)
Hair: Blonde. Kept very neat, has a particular silky texture, and is very long.
Eyes: Sky blue.
Alignment: True Neutral
Clothing: Anything with both black and white on it. She refuses to wear anything with any other colour.
Birthplace: Leyanara
Biography:

Ariel is the most shy of the triplets, and the most calm. She's a very reserved but sweet girl, with a very positive way of seeing the world. She believes greatly in solving problems by peaceful dialogue, much like her mother originally did. Infact, her resemblance to Naria is uncanny, even by the way she laughs. Ariel loves nature and animals, most specifically birds, and seems to be incredibly good at giving philosophical comentaries, and observing the true side of things. She is believed to be a psychic, although nor Naria or Zaku can find something to compare in order to teach her what being a psychic is, so it hasn't be proven yet. She also seems particularily younger that her brother and sister, although they're all the same age.

Picture:

Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Fear

Last edited by kamaitama on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 pm

[rant]*sighs*

Three.

Three more children on top of the already-over-populous 15 or so..
Why can't people just RP having the kids, carrying them around, and doing things with them instead of having people play them. (Besides, it's very risky to have a separate child character... I'm talking ICly..) And the aging thing is getting very, very old. Anvi's kids are still a month old, what's wrong with having babies? Am I the only one who keeps her children aging at the proper speed and not making things for them to grow up quickly with?[/rant]

Unless you, you are playing these, I can't approve. The admins said "No more child characters" a couple weeks ago. Complain all you want, but it was settled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:48 am

In fairness Geo they actually do that when MCBadass plays as the mother she / he has to roleplay the other two and I be one, The one who constantly says "SPLOSIONS!" AERIS!
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:52 am

They were -just- -born-... :\

And they already have hair... and that like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 am

Yes I don't understand that concept but according tot his they have fast aging or something :S.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:09 am

They wouldn't grow that fast, specially because they are -Kazuths.-
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 am

Exactly, they grow slower than humans.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 am

To be fair with you, I'm actually RPing them all, I just sometimes need one of them to be played by someone else so it doesn't look like I'm talking with myself.

In reality, I'm RPing them all.

The growth thing, the characters themselves were all set to be like that weeks ago, when she first got pregnant, AKA, when we were still OldenRP. The reason why they age really fast is because Naria originally was created with, to put it in a way, curse that makes her age extremely fast, so she wouldn't have to live a childhood, I explained this on Naria's biography,

"The mage who created them both (Naria and Naiken, her dead brother), who's name is still unknown to them, made them both in an effort to make something good for the world"

That would be kind of hard to do as an orphaned child. I'm assuming, if this was a curse, then it's probably inherited then. Hence, why I made them age fast too.

But fine then, I can just say that they'll grow to age 15, like Naria, and then begin aging normally, so instead of aging half of what Naria did, they just age half as fast (They'll be 15 in 2 days).

Unless of course, 15 year old count as child chars, in that case I may have a problem with the rule.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 am

Magical handicaps can't be inherited, they aren't like diseases... They don't spread...
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:14 am

GeoWulf wrote:
Magical handicaps can't be inherited, they aren't like diseases... They don't spread...

I'm all but certain curses do though.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 am

Curse = magical handicap
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am

Alright, I've thought this up.

If you want the aging curse, the aging cannot halt at any time, it will continue. That's how magic works, it gets stronger when it multiples... and if they inherit the curse, it will do just that. Considering this, they probably will only live for 6 days...

Up to you.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 am

GeoWulf wrote:

If you want the aging curse, the aging cannot halt at any time, it will continue. That's how magic works, it gets stronger when it multiples... and if they inherit the curse, it will do just that. Considering this, they probably will only live for 6 days...

Up to you.

Wait what the hell? No.

People have done this before, and I've actually got a valid explanation. Naria was born with this, and following this logic she should be dead too then.

I'll just age them until they're 15, it makes sense anyway.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:06 pm

kamaitama wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:

Up to you.

Wait what the hell? No.

People have done this before, and I've actually got a valid explanation. Naria was born with this, and following this logic she should be dead too then.

It doesn't make sense... Why would a 'curse' age them till they are 15? If it did age them till they were 15, they would be pretty much stupid, because they weren't taught from childhood.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Donixs wrote:
kamaitama wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:

Up to you.

Wait what the hell? No.

It doesn't make sense... Why would a 'curse' age them till they are 15? If it did age them till they were 15, they would be pretty much stupid, because they weren't taught from childhood.

A 15 year old that knows nothing will learn much faster than a baby that knows nothing. Biologically, a 15 year old already knows how to walk and such, and can actually talk, due to their body being more mature.

To put it simple, a 15 year old needs less upkeep than a baby.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Thats completely wrong... Thats like saying a child who doesn't get taught the english language suddenly learns it at 15.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Donixs wrote:
Thats completely wrong... Thats like saying a child who doesn't get taught the english language suddenly learns it at 15.

No, but is easier to teach english to a 15 year old than a baby, isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Donixs wrote:

I have to agree with Don. The whole reason a 15 year old can walk, talk and be mature is because he/she's had 15 years of growing, learning and experiencing the world. They also learn easier because of the experience they've had and the maturing of the brain. If you're gonna have a baby growing into a fifteen year old within a few days, they are going to be absolutely stupid. They won't be able to walk, they won't know what anything is, they'll be like a baby inside a teenager's body. Toddlers have the mindset that they're the center of the universe and that everything revolves around them, they have to grow out of that. If you're expecting to cram fifteen years in the space of a couple days - nu-uh. It just doesn't make any sense.

Or if you really want to pretend they could grow as normal, they'd still have no education. Can't you just let them grow normally, like Geo's char does with her kids?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:03 pm

I could eat them if they're a problem.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Donixs wrote:

I have to agree with Don. The whole reason a 15 year old can walk, talk and be mature is because he/she's had 15 years of growing, learning and experiencing the world. They also learn easier because of the experience they've had and the maturing of the brain. If you're gonna have a baby growing into a fifteen year old within a few days, they are going to be absolutely stupid. They won't be able to walk, they won't know what anything is, they'll be like a baby inside a teenager's body. Toddlers have the mindset that they're the center of the universe and that everything revolves around them, they have to grow out of that. If you're expecting to cram fifteen years in the space of a couple days - nu-uh. It just doesn't make any sense.

Or if you really want to pretend they could grow as normal, they'd still have no education. Can't you just let them grow normally, like Geo's char does with her kids?

Actually, there's a limit of the amount of stuff you can learn as a baby, that's due to the size of your brain. A more developed brain means you can learn more.

I never said they were 15 AND educated like 15 year old. I just said they're easier to teach to since they're more developed, none of the twins know any math, they WERE taught to walk, and to talk, only Aeris can read since she's a whiz kid, and she can only half read.

Their vocabulary isn't particularily wide anyway, they do speak like little kids, they don't know ALOT of stuff, and have literally no education. They just learn faster. Naria learned to walk on her own ( It took her 10 days ), and learned to talk after several weeks of being with a group of hunters. She learned to read on almost the same time lapse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 pm

They learned to walk in the space of like, a day? Pfft. Whatever. Little orphans.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Kruggly wrote:
They learned to walk in the space of like, a day? Pfft. Whatever. Little orphans.

I thought a day in game was like a week in character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:12 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

I thought a day in game was like a week in character.

And a week is still a quick time to learn how to walk. I don't even care anymore. Make your damn snotty little kids, we've already got a god damned preschool of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:22 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
[rant]*sighs*

Three.

Three more children on top of the already-over-populous 15 or so..
Why can't people just RP having the kids, carrying them around, and doing things with them instead of having people play them. (Besides, it's very risky to have a separate child character... I'm talking ICly..) And the aging thing is getting very, very old. Anvi's kids are still a month old, what's wrong with having babies? Am I the only one who keeps her children aging at the proper speed and not making things for them to grow up quickly with?[/rant]

Unless you, you are playing these, I can't approve. The admins said "No more child characters" a couple weeks ago. Complain all you want, but it was settled.

Yes, I read the sentence before, but the next sentence is seemingly more important. "No more child characters"
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:42 pm

But yet you all miss the most important part.

They weren't taught the bare minimum basics that they can only learn as an infant...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next