Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.

Go down 
+2
GeoWulf
kamaitama
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:44 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Kruggly wrote:
They learned to walk in the space of like, a day? Pfft. Whatever. Little orphans.

I thought a day in game was like a week in character.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/server-and-community-information-f22/oldenrp-basic-information-t71.htm wrote:
The System

blahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblah

OldenRP runs in Real-Time. That means that the amount of time that passes In Real Life (IRL) is directly proportional to the amount of time that passes In Character (IC) or In the Game (IG).

I mean, there are some exceptions, like with Anvi. I waited 9 weeks before I gave birth, in place of the ridiculously long 9 months.

Last edited by GeoWulf on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:47 pm

I KNEW IT. And Geo, I tried to make that point before.

I think its universally agreed this kids have more holes in them then swiss cheese.

lolcliche.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
But yet you all miss the most important part.

They weren't taught the bare minimum basics that they can only learn as an infant...

And that is what? Walking? Talking? Eating? Pooping? I taught them that while they looked 2 years old.

If all, I believe skipping that would be a nice exception to the rule, since I'm not gonna be 1 week teaching them how to walk in real life.

Quote :
Yes, I read the sentence before, but the next sentence is seemingly more important. "No more child characters"

Hence, why they're going to age in just 2 days into 15 year olds. 2 days starting from now, get it? Child char no more.
Quote :

I KNEW IT. And Geo, I tried to make that point before.

I think its universally agreed this kids have more holes in them then swiss cheese.

Oh don't get me started on character holes, please. I can give you some terrific examples. Then again, the topic isn't about them.

How is 3 fifteen year olds to be created, who have no powers, and no violent purpose, any worse than creating several dozens of god chars with no character flaws, who have too many goddamned powers, and have as an only purpose, piss off people.

Not trying to do any comparisons here, but honestly, I thought we were kind of flexible around here, I mean, I've given you every reason and changed every thing to make it adapt to the rules and you still want to shoot it down. That's kind of a let down, you know, because there's really worst things out there you should be shooting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 am

kamaitama wrote:
Donixs wrote:
kamaitama wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:
Alright, I've thought this up.

If you want the aging curse, the aging cannot halt at any time, it will continue. That's how magic works, it gets stronger when it multiples... and if they inherit the curse, it will do just that. Considering this, they probably will only live for 6 days...

Up to you.

Wait what the hell? No.

People have done this before, and I've actually got a valid explanation. Naria was born with this, and following this logic she should be dead too then.

I'll just age them until they're 15, it makes sense anyway.

It doesn't make sense... Why would a 'curse' age them till they are 15? If it did age them till they were 15, they would be pretty much stupid, because they weren't taught from childhood.

A 15 year old that knows nothing will learn much faster than a baby that knows nothing. Biologically, a 15 year old already knows how to walk and such, and can actually talk, due to their body being more mature.

To put it simple, a 15 year old needs less upkeep than a baby.

Good luck getting married.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:08 am

Alright, well, i don't even care anymore.

Have your kids who (poor things) don't have a past now. :\
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Psyche wrote:

Good luck getting married.

Oh man don't you dare compare real life with RP.

[quote=GeoWulf]Alright, well, i don't even care anymore.

Have your kids who (poor things) don't have a past now. :\[/quote]

Actually, they just have no childhood anymore, which is something bad, then again, not a tragedy, atleast to them. Naria's really hated that happened anyway, she was lamenting exactly that, that she won't see her kids' childhood.

Then again, this makes more sense and is more fun to play with grown kids after a couple of days than several months of the relatively impossible to play alone babies. I'm doing this for the fun factor, not for realism.

Which brings me to another point, you're demanding realism on fantasy? What?

Also, whoever's giving my posts and whoever's on my side bad reputation, and on Geo's side good, that's really immature, I mean it.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 pm

We need some sense of realism in Fantasy, we've discussed this many times. If we don't, it'll just turn out to be going another bad direction (from my mistakes) like at Desertia..

Last edited by GeoWulf on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
We need some sense of realism in Fantasy, we've discussed this many times. If we don't, it'll just turn out to be going another bad direction (from my mistakes) like at Desertia..

Geowulf played the Dese card...
Discussion ends.
(Also, if we weaken magic too much, we go the way Dese did, only with tech..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:26 am

Ok Geo has approved and hey! Who gave me bad rep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 am

I just did it to your last post for the luls Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 am

You freaking gypsy! Well I guess should this not be moved already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 am

Rossii, for the last god damned time. Stop saying 'gypsy'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 am

Quote :
I just did it to your last post for the luls Razz

How in hell could that be funny?

Quote :
gypsy!

Correct term is "romanis", or "roms", Rossii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:54 am

No Mack there you are wrong. Politcally correct term is in fact Traveller but I say Gyspy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:58 am

Still doesn't explain why you would give bad rep for a normal post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 am

Rossii wrote:
No Mack there you are wrong. Politcally correct term is in fact Traveller but I say Gyspy!

So you want to be politically incorrect? Sure, see how far that gets you in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Welll knowingly you guys won't believe what happened to Aeris...
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Welll knowingly you guys won't believe what happened to Aeris...
Razz

She was molested by the deceased Matagi Lee.

BONK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:39 pm

That was Ariel Krug....
I think...
Hopefully it was pretty sure it was...
Yep 100% It was Ariel...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 pm

They're both childhood-less snotty nosed little kids who act older than they should. No big difference.

Besides, you probably had them both, you rapist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Nahhhhhh....
Well hrmm.. Maybe Smile
Just maybe...
*Grins and scratches his chin*
But it will all change..
*Picks Siphons Stukovs axe and slowly goes towards them grinning*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:20 pm

In actuall fact you have Drake, You proposed to marry Aeris this morning Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Aeris would marry... Drake?

Wow, a prostitute has higher standards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:25 pm

xD. Leave Aeris Alone you! I play her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Pffff.... Your the one that made me....
Aeris liked my character to much so I guess "Why not.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.   Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naiken, Ariel and Aeris Daikun.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next