Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Job Placement Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

New Job Placement Idea Empty
PostSubject: New Job Placement Idea   New Job Placement Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:03 pm

I had an idea the other day. I've noticed that alot of people aren't doing alot of work, and I thought to myself, "Maybe it is because they don't know WHAT to do..." So, I thought of the idea of giving Basic Admin and up Specific positions and jobs. Such as someone getting "Head Questgiver" "Head Lore Master" or "Secondary Event Runner" while still working on general things. This way, more can be done, with fewer headaches. Please debate this idea, and add anything that should be added.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Job Placement Idea   New Job Placement Idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:03 pm

I'd be a loremaster/event runner, probably..
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Job Placement Idea   New Job Placement Idea Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:10 am

TRUlyjuST wrote:
I had an idea the other day. I've noticed that alot of people aren't doing alot of work, and I thought to myself, "Maybe it is because they don't know WHAT to do..." So, I thought of the idea of giving Basic Admin and up Specific positions and jobs. Such as someone getting "Head Questgiver" "Head Lore Master" or "Secondary Event Runner" while still working on general things. This way, more can be done, with fewer headaches. Please debate this idea, and add anything that should be added.

Nobody comes to me and asks "Hey Donixs, can you help me with blah blah blah", I've been told to work, but work on what? Nobody has asked for my help, nobody has told me what to do, I can't just think up of what I need to do, I need to be told what to do, I'm no mind reader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Job Placement Idea   New Job Placement Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Job Placement Idea
Page 1 of 1