Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rossii's "Special" thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:45 am

Come on people let's stop going off topic.
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vorn

Lord-Vorn

Character sheet
Name: John Vorn
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:25 am

What about a couple of small villages, a cave, a forest inbetween them, then a Keep or castle something. That would bring on some good things, having variation in the environment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:55 am

Hmmmm.. Would tunnels and secret places be past the line or would it be awesome?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am

Rossii wrote:
Hmmmm.. Would tunnels and secret places be past the line or would it be awesome?

Could be awesome, just don't overuse them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:04 am

Tunnels? They'd be pretty useless and if too many were made they'd look stupid and if you made too little then they would be overused (Like the tunnel on the rp_forestvillage map). Maybe you should add sort of a fort somewhere, or a waterfall with a cave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 am

Perhaps, add a LOT of houses, so we could all own our own houses. That's what I've always felt Olden has been lacking - living space. Don't forget to include the centers of RP - the tavern, the town square, the blacksmith etc.

And for god's sake Div, get that song out of your sig cause I don't want to hear it, nor do I want to scroll down a page to pause it when it autoplays in a thread where you've posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Yes take it out! Also Jack I have tried making a waterfall but.. It wont bloody work Sad. I don't think I should make this map , I would just humiliate myself Sad .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Oh? If you don't want to make it maybe you should try making practice maps before you do this one, and take some tutorials?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:52 pm

I have took tutorials and made practice maps, I'm just too bloody stupid Sad . I don't want to look like a fag and give you guys a crap map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Rossii wrote:
I'm just too bloody stupid Sad . I don't want to look like a fag and give you guys a crap map.

Negativity never got anyone anywhere. Trust me when I say that making this map would, even if it wasn't the best, give you practice and experience making maps and working with the map creation interface. Don't quit so easily.

And besides, you don't have to post it if you don't want to. I'm just saying it would be great practice and as the wise Krugglypanda says - Practice makes awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Hmmmm. I guess so, but I can't do some things people like, like fill a triangle gap for a roof and I can't tell which textures are good. I need you guys to keep me going or it wont work and go down the drain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 am

Well on most forums the rule is after a day you can double post, so :
New Question: What should my new word be? As gypsy is offensive and Krugzors hates it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am

You don't need a word, and even if you do then i'm sure it'll come to you in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:27 am

No Kruggly I do need a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 am

You need to AWNSER YOUR PM BOX thats what you need to do Rossii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:39 am

Nobody NEEDS a word. You just want some way to define yourself trough a repeated word appearing everywhere. If you stick around a community for long enough and just act like you normally do, you'll be defined by something. For example, Donixs is our very own little /b/tard. Sam is our very mature helper. And I am the sniper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:49 am

No Mack I need a word. Or you could name me something, but probably not none enough. For now I need a word.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Rossii wrote:
No Mack I need a word. Or you could name me something, but probably not none enough. For now I need a word.

Bird.
The bird is the word...
*B-b-b-bird bird bird-*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Hmm How about pigeon?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Perhaps, add a LOT of houses, so we could all own our own houses. That's what I've always felt Olden has been lacking - living space. Don't forget to include the centers of RP - the tavern, the town square, the blacksmith etc.

There's a reason we don't have that many houses in Mountain Village...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:16 am

Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:25 am

ON TOPIC, IF QUESTIONS AREN'T ANSWERED THERE WILL BE ASSES KICKED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 am

Very Happy Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rossii's "Special" thread   Rossii's "Special" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rossii's "Special" thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2