Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Empty
PostSubject: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 pm

6:39 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: I'll find myself killing Phear extremely soon
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Dangerously soon.
6:40 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: I'd hold back your anger toward phear
6:40 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: It will not end well
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Fine, If I can't rp without getting fucked at.
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: I'll just ragequit
6:40 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: If you have a problem with him
6:40 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Tell him
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: I have
6:40 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Don't get pissed, just tell it to his face
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Manu
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: *Many
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: and I already told him
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: The last time I told him
6:40 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: I got slapped 10 times.
6:41 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: What is he doing exactly
6:41 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: And Truly had to say for him to stop abusing
6:41 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: But that was weeks ago.
6:41 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: What is he doing
6:41 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill:

Narran: [OOC] do that again, and i take awai ur TT
Phear: [OOC] DAMNIT JUMBO! WHAT'D I SAY ABOUT TURRETS?
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] Ain't a turret.
Phear: [OOC] YOU KILLED NARRAN WITH ONE
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] I killed Narran with one cause she was mean and physgunned me.
Phear: [OOC] SHE'S AN ADMIN.
Narran: [OOC] i'm a moderater >.>
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] Aaaaand I was playing. Narran Too.
Narran: [OOC] ohhhh
Narran: [OOC] sorreh.
Narran: [OOC] you could've just said so.
Nata[TRUlyjuST]: [OOC] Hai gaiz
Phear: [OOC] I'LL STRANGLE THE BITCH
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] Hello.
Matagi Lee: [OOC] Hello TRU :P
Narran: [OOC] Strangle who?
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] I'd love to see you try that, Phear
Player Leto has joined the game
Phear: [OOC] Jumbo of course...
Johnny: [OOC] Dun test himz'
Player John has joined the game
Narran: [OOC] ohhhh
Narran: [OOC] i'm gonna go ahead and restrict some tools for him.
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] ....
Phear: [OOC] turret and sound emmitter are my votes
Narran: [OOC] alright, i'll get to work
Nata[TRUlyjuST]: [OOC] ?
Phear: [OOC] tiny people are tiny
Nata[TRUlyjuST]: [OOC] :P
Nata[TRUlyjuST]: [OOC] Laggy server us laggy
Nata[TRUlyjuST]: [OOC] is*
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] Phear. Aren't you already fucking happy with the fucking Spellplague and shit and saying Naiko is OP'd and you never even
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] fought her?
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] I hope so.
Matagi Lee: [OOC] *rolls around* Oh jeeze....
Nata[TRUlyjuST]: [OOC] PLease.... not this
This server is running ULX Admin Mod version 3.30 by Team Ulysses -- ulyssesmod.net
[TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: [OOC] You know.. I'm just not in the mood for fighting again.

6:41 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Just cause Narran and me were ooc.
6:41 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Sigh.
6:42 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: I'm just gonna ragequit.
6:42 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: More idiots not doing things right
6:42 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Maybe i should get off my break to deal with this crap, or are people going to be more mature and stop fucking off?
6:42 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: :\
6:42 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: PHear abuses
6:42 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Narran messes with you
6:42 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: You shoot her
6:42 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Phear takes it as an offense and disruption
6:42 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: I regret the day that Phear became an admin.
6:42 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Slap slap slap
6:42 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Really.
6:42 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: I regret it.
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: I'm posting a thread on this.
6:43 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Because every single time I look back.
6:43 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Or he slaps me.
6:43 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Don't post
6:43 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: Just leave it
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: No
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: I'm posting
6:43 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: ....
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: This isn't the first time this has happened
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: and it isn't going to be the last
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: And it's not the same people
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: I'm sick of seeing this ridiculous childsplay
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: and i will not have it
6:43 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill facepalms. 'I'm just going to hit my head on the wall a few more times.'
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Why?
6:43 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Because i'm dealing with something that needs to be dealt with?
6:44 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: So I can get my head off this.
6:44 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: No, no
6:44 PM - [TnB|BAGEL]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill: And sleep, probably.
6:44 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: Don't hit your head on the wall
6:44 PM - Kaliya [♥ GeoWulf]: --ergh
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:43 pm

I seem to be the one that has to deal with things like this, is why I'm tired of dealing with it.

Admins and moderators bicker, members flip out, people get pissed and hurt and shit like this.

This is why I'm reluctant to go on a break, and at the rate this is going, I may not even go on one.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:47 pm

6:52 PM - Krug @ KrugFM.co.uk: I would say, yeah, but I don't really understand -how- it's becoming ridiculous
6:52 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: It's becoming ridiculous
6:52 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: because people can't live life without doing shit like this
6:52 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: These stupid little childish arguments
6:53 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: That people bicker over and always want to continue
6:53 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: I try and solve them and look what happens
6:53 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: They're like "noo let us argu" i mean not exactly like that but
6:53 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: THEY DON'T FREAKING STOP
6:53 PM - Krug @ KrugFM.co.uk: Hmm.
6:53 PM - Krug @ KrugFM.co.uk: I see what you mean.
6:53 PM - Krug @ KrugFM.co.uk: To an extent.
6:53 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: it's STUPID
6:53 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: LITTLE TINY THINGS
6:53 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: and people threaten to ban people
6:54 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: and like Jumbo
6:54 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: Beat their heads on walls
6:54 PM - Kaliya [♥️ GeoWulf]: WTF
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Jumbo DOES fuck around with guns and sound emitters
Back to top Go down
Shagohad
Council Member
Shagohad

Character sheet
Name: Jake Ryder
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place on this.

Firstly: You guys are the admins and mods. You hear our whiny shit, you deal with it. It sucks, I know, but it's your job. Now, certain members may get over their heads, but they'll cool off. They realize it's stupid and they knock it off. These are rational people, might I remind you. Give it some time and Jumbo and the others will cool down. Trust me.

Secondly: Geo, you're supposed to deal with this. If you can't deal with it, you talk about, much like you did now. That's why you made this counsel. Instead of blaming yourself and claiming that you fail, just calm down and post it here. You're doing that, so it's okay. But you still blame yourself and it bothers me. Stop.

Lastly: If an admin has complaints against them, assess them. If people are being questioned or accused of something, you have to evaluate them. I don't care if they're friends, family, whatever; you have to treat everyone fairly, no matter how ridiculous the claim.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Shagohad wrote:
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place on this.

Firstly: You guys are the admins and mods. You hear our whiny shit, you deal with it. It sucks, I know, but it's your job. Now, certain members may get over their heads, but they'll cool off. They realize it's stupid and they knock it off. These are rational people, might I remind you. Give it some time and Jumbo and the others will cool down. Trust me.

Secondly: Geo, you're supposed to deal with this. If you can't deal with it, you talk about, much like you did now. That's why you made this counsel. Instead of blaming yourself and claiming that you fail, just calm down and post it here. You're doing that, so it's okay. But you still blame yourself and it bothers me. Stop.

Lastly: If an admin has complaints against them, assess them. If people are being questioned or accused of something, you have to evaluate them. I don't care if they're friends, family, whatever; you have to treat everyone fairly, no matter how ridiculous the claim.

Firstly: They haven't cooled down. This is something that has constantly happened even if it has been solved.

Secondly: I was going on a break, but this has stopped me and I am once again very agitated that nobody else is seeing this when it's happening CONSTANTLY. Admins seem to be leaving for breaks and look at me, I haven't had a break at -all- since I left Desertia, and that break was BRIEF. Nobody seems to be staying to handle things, and where does that leave me? :\
I don't blame them, I'm just saying, god damn, I need a break and yet I'm probably never going to get one.
Back to top Go down
Shagohad
Council Member
Shagohad

Character sheet
Name: Jake Ryder
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Then hire new admins or tell them directly to stay...

If they aren't calming this shit down themselves, something is wrong. Tell them you want them to solve this, not make it worse. Don't tell this to me, tell this to THEM! If they aren't living up to your expectations, fire them. Get new ones who will help the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:33 am

Quote :
They realize it's stupid and they knock it off. These are rational people, might I remind you. Give it some time and Jumbo and the others will cool down. Trust me.

I would like to point out on this subject, that generally rational people aren't rational on the internet, very few are infact.

Also, I would like to say this to any admins, mods or anyone else with any form of power here. If we give you the power, you are expected to behave yourself in situations such as this, because we trust you to. If you don't think you can handle it, and before you decide if you can or not, I want you to think very hard on all your previous actions. Even if you can't see if you can handle it, most of us probably can. So I say either extensivly go over how you have acted up to this point, and do your very best to change it accordingly, or it will simply be decided that you are not in a position to have any power over most members.

Edit: Also, don't know if it's just me that seems to see this, but it appears to me that if Jumbo isn't whining about one thing it's annother, this just appears to be how I see it, dunno bout you lot.

Edit Edit: Also I like how in the logs, Jumbo first flat out denies killing Narran with a turret and then says it was somehow her fault for whatever reason that I doubt is enough to turret someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH   Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet ANOTHER problem I am SICK AND TIRED of DEALING WITH
Page 1 of 1