Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely. Empty
PostSubject: A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely.   A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely.   A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 pm

RANT NUMBER ONE!

I don't feel up to coming back to Aeria.

Things are going haywire and they are nigh unfixible. I'm having more fun over at an actual roleplay community *COUGH COUGH* and I am happy to say I have started scorning Garry's Mod roleplay.
Aeria has mutated. Here's my current thoughts:
  1. Stooping to things like; "Let's have sex", "Why aren't you bending over", "Why can't we fuck on server"
  2. hand in hand with reason 1? TOO MUCH SEX ROLEPLAY!
  3. ********: You must stay.
    ********: Because if you leave, things will go to hell.
    GeoWulf: as Atrum put it, "If they can't survive over your break, fuck 'em. They have to find out a way to". If I alone am holding together Aeria, here's my big bold words:
    GeoWulf: FUCK. YOU. ALL.
    GeoWulf: I'm not your goddamned support beam.
    ********: ...
  4. Hand in hand with reason 3: I hate being leaned on by so many people, and taking SO much crap, I am just not tolerating this.
  5. Aeria has already begun to crumble.
  6. Where's the serious roleplay as we call it?
  7. Everyone hates GmodRP, so why be hated because of that?
  8. *********: I suppose we are a bit immature at times...
    *********: well...
    *********: At times
    *********: being, most of the time.
  9. I shake and shudder under the stress Garry's Mod Roleplay and leadership has brought me (No, really, I'm shaking IRL right now. I do that when I'm in situations like this)
  10. This is starting to become boring.
  11. ARGH, ARGH, ARGH!
  12. I seem to be going back to my old self, I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, since I flamed and trolled a lot in the past. My grammar was also nigh-improved and at its PEAK before I became GeoWulf, so it's slowly coming back, there's another sign.
  13. Making room for life,
  14. Making space for time to myself that I've never had,
  15. I don't even have any BREATHING ROOM PEOPLE!

Sorry, I'm a bit pissed right now.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely.   A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:47 pm

4, 9, 12.
The same is happening to me, except for the leadership fact.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely.   A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 pm

My suggestions for Aeria:

Since I'm likely not to be here, you guys should simply make Aeria a private, secluded community. It has enough members that it could hold itself up but otherwise if it's kept public you'll get nothing but what you hate. If you make it private, people don't have to complain or be anti-Aeria in any case but there's no use to it now is there?

For some reason I -knew- over the Easter Weekend whilst Pat was gone a lot of things would collapse. How I was correct, I have no idea. I am not saying Pat is the cause, I am only saying that I knew something would happen.

As far as things go you won't survive if you're public. If you want people to stop being anti-Aeria, put up a gate that only allows people who are appreciative of Aeria. Knock out some useless rules and open your minds, free-thinking gets you places farther than you ever could go. Don't bottle up anything. Make sure you have the server passworded and only the trusted members of Aeria knowing it. Make sure the passwords are not leaked.

If you remain public all you will get is people who want to change it. If you make it private, and give them no right, what reason do they have to pick on you? I'm not choosing sides, I'm explaining from both sides.

You won't get anything but disagreement unless you don't allow it. Is this the smartest move? That depends on your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely.   A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rant of mine and genuine thoughts of leaving GmodRP entirely.
Page 1 of 1