Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Empty
PostSubject: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Everyone wants power. We learned that more than a hundred thousand years ago. We want to be recognized, known, and appreciated. But, honestly, there's things that we don't realize until it's too late, and it doesn't go as planned.

1. Power brings more fear and hatred than it does respect and admiration.
    -You are more likely to be hated and rebelled against for being powerful. Does it happen always? No, but it is more common. However, there are exceptions to get respect, and that is to gain and use power correctly.
  2. Power is easy to overpitch.
    -It's easy to get carried away with power and not even think you're getting carried away. When you do this, you'll just end up getting shit flung at you.
    -If ANY power is shown or caressed too much, you are still getting carried away with it.
  3. No matter how big or bad you are, there is always someone stronger.
    -In the end, you're fucked, kid, this is the truth. You can't deny it. You're more likely to get fucked up and absolutely gangbanged by something when you're superpowered than when you're weaker.
    -The more powerful you are the more attention you will attract. So if you've proven a nearly-impossible fight for everyone else, you'll only make it develop, and soon enough, you'll have gods on your ass, wanting your power.
    -Power backfires. You and I both know this. You, in the end, will lose every single bit of it when the time comes. Your sweet little world will either snap itself in half, or be snapped in half by yourself.
  4. You're gonna get bored of so much.
    -Realize this, every man gets tired of his strengths eventually. When this happens, questions arise. "Should I get rid of this power? Or should I keep it and use it on whatever the fuck I want?" Dude, honestly. It's more fun to slowly build yourself up and have shit to look forward to than to start off with such power right off the bat. Getting what I'm saying?
    -Like that man who had so much gold and so many wives, he eventually became entirely disinterested in money and sex that he just gave up doing anything of the sort.
  5. If power is more fun than challenge for you, you suck dick harder than a wench.
    -You don't -NEED IT-. It doesn't provide you with anything except the ability to fuck someone up three times over. Is that what you want? Destroy everyone in your path until there's no-one left? And even if you do that you'll only stir the pot even more.
  6. If you're going to have it, atleast measure and dose it.
    -Use it only when it seems appropriate. Don't fuel another with your power no matter WHO the fuck it is. Keep it to yourself. Don't spoil another character with your own, especially if it's one of your own that you're spoiling.
    -All power comes with equal-leveled consequence. Be prepared for it, or don't use it.

Agreed?
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vorn

Lord-Vorn

Character sheet
Name: John Vorn
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Wholeheartedly agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:14 pm

My name is Moncake Von Loublawser and I aprove of this messege.
Back to top Go down
Prone_To_Death18

Character sheet
Name: Haetire
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:30 pm

This should really be self-explanatory. But some people just are that much of a powergamer, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:08 pm

*Sighs* Yea yea.... I'm figureing and fixing my little power hunger and lust...
Finding a character and information for one...

Starting fresh yes..
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Remember, Drake, if you make an OP char, you are only bringing hell upon yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Yea.. yea... yea.....
-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.   Powerlusty/hungry? Read this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powerlusty/hungry? Read this.
Page 1 of 1