Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jens Eytinge's Ability Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jens Eytinge's Ability Application Empty
PostSubject: Jens Eytinge's Ability Application   Jens Eytinge's Ability Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:58 am

I'ma use this format. Note, Jens is not a char I've made yet. Gonna see if this ability's alright.

The character you are applying it for:
Jens Eytinge

What you are applying said character for:
The ability to manipulate existing magic and any forces (primarily which have been weaved like magic.)

What the applicating abilities can do:
Jens himself does not know the reasons behind his skills, but he discovered them while defending himself against an enraged father - almost as if they came naturally.

The crude working of magic he possesses does not allow for him to create magic, or initiate spells (etc.), but he diverts the energy that he would otherwise use to create magic into manipulating already existing magic. He mainly uses this in defense, and the amount of magic he can manipulate usually depends on how much strength he has and, to a certain extent, how angry he is.

Just if a normal magic user cast too many spells, Jens gets tired from using his ability too much.

He is able to manipulate certain natural energy to a very limited and uncontrollable extent. (If he tried to manipulate existing fire, it would just explode on him.)

His energy is comparable to a magic user pre-Spellplague, and he does not weave spells - so he can manipulate a lot before becoming fatigued. A lot, or a big manipulation.

Interestingly, he can also shave a little off weaved magic and store it. He later expands this energy and uses it for a full-scale or bigger sized spell.

Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities:
It came naturally when his father was about to strike him with a potent spell.

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:10598406

Why you think you should have these abilities:
Would add a fun experience, and a bit I'm tired of my chars being thrown around by magic. I am NOT lusting for power, I just want a character that can, well... do something. All my chars in the past haven't had like, a single ability.

I think that's all there is to say, really. And I edited this to fix one minor spelling and formatting error. >_<

Last edited by Kruggly on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jens Eytinge's Ability Application   Jens Eytinge's Ability Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 am

Mature player, good RPer, has even been trusted with temporary admin. Would NEVER abuse his powers. Seems balanced since he can't cast any magic of his own, and is pretty much fucked in a melee fight with non-magic characters. I believe this should be accepted.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Jens Eytinge's Ability Application   Jens Eytinge's Ability Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:00 pm

I trust Krug with this...ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jens Eytinge's Ability Application   Jens Eytinge's Ability Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jens Eytinge's Ability Application
Page 1 of 1