Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving   I am leaving Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Title says it all, I have honestly not liked Aeria I liked Olden the best it was the best and always will be, The End, and now good bye.
Back to top Go down

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:26 pm

... Bye...
Back to top Go down

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:33 pm

I don't want to come off rude, or harsh or anything.. but..
These "I'm leaving, boo-hoo" threads are really starting to get annoying. Look, if you're leaving, that's a shame.
But, there's no need to announce it to everyone, and most likely, you're going to be back. Half the people that make these threads: "Good bye everyone" come back within a week. It seems like a cry for attention to be honest.

Seriously:
I am leaving Whogives

But, Talker, it was fun roleplaying with you, it's a real shame you're leaving. And if you -really- are leaving, I wish you luck in whatever community you might wind up in. And don't take my rambling personally, it's a message to everyone.
Back to top Go down

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:40 pm

The only reason I made mine was to see if enough people actually wanted me to stay. (3+ was the number of people I was looking for)

And ontopic: So... Limna's not gonna have a husband anymore? If you're leaving, you should at least make an ICly reason why your more important chars aren't around anymore. Either that or find someone to entrust your chars with, in order to keep it going. Unless you don't give a shit, in that case, then I'll just make up something. (I'm good at making up IC excuses for OOC shit =D) Something like: "He got kidnapped by Cyric and tortured to death" or "He commited suicide for some unknown reason" or even "He got tired of thinking he wasn't making Limna happy enough, and Richard not living up to his expectations"

Seriously, give me a setting, the names of the chars, and whatever else and I'll come up with a reason. (seriously, I want to make up ICly reasons why your chars aren't there anymore Razz)
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
And don't take my rambling personally, it's a message to everyone.
I don't take things personally never have..
Back to top Go down

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
The only reason I made mine was to see if enough people actually wanted me to stay. (3+ was the number of people I was looking for)

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Attention_Whore

Ontopic: Hope to see you soon, John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am leaving
Page 1 of 1