Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Official Leaving~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

~Official Leaving~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Official Leaving~   ~Official Leaving~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 am

Towards which I like to thank every single one of you that has taught me lessons, and helped greatly of telling me of my mistakes, though sadly I will bid you all farewell permanently possibly forever, Garrys Mod itself has lost my interests the Trolls, the Minges, lol it was all fun and everything but I think its time for me to move on from this community and take the teachings of all that I have been through and take it towards other communities for start preaching at them haha... Yeah, well I'll still be arrogant and all and I might not be missed much.

But this is a good farewell, I bid you all a great time in the future, and I hope well for Aeria, Olden whatever you prefer to call this great RP's in the future, I request though all characters except Stephen Kisaki, (Since he was one of my most achieved characters) to be removed to lessen the space and crowded of the forums with my other fail characters. I might eventually return to Olden possibly a month or so or next summer. You never know but I just hope to keep one character here if I do ever come back.

I thank you all for helping, teaching, and as well sparing time to go through and yell at me bash me lol, even flame me after my things I done. Aw well cya all haha..

~~~~~~~~~~
IN TRANSLATION OF MY FAIL GRAMMAH!
Good bye olden, thanks for everything.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

~Official Leaving~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Official Leaving~   ~Official Leaving~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:22 am

Aww, sorry to see another member go, Wish you luck in all you do.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

~Official Leaving~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Official Leaving~   ~Official Leaving~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 am

Bye bye.

Will miss your powergaming
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

~Official Leaving~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Official Leaving~   ~Official Leaving~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 am

Been a while since you fucked off, Drakeson. But I guess an official leave is in place. See you in the future.
Back to top Go down

~Official Leaving~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Official Leaving~   ~Official Leaving~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 am

Great havin you, 's been good to see you improve over time and hope we did more good for you then bad.
Back to top Go down

~Official Leaving~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Official Leaving~   ~Official Leaving~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 am

Bai Drake.

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Official Leaving~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Official Leaving~   ~Official Leaving~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Official Leaving~
Page 1 of 1