Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding Zaku Leaving

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Regarding Zaku Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 am

Ok, I heard Zaku's point of view, and I gotta say, the actions you took against him, that was fucking cheap.

What happened to have shit done publically? By voting? That there was no leader and everyone was equal? I mean, was this shit even consulted? Divinity just whined and Krug banned him. So if I say Divinity is conspiring against me, he can be banned too?

Geez guys, I didn't think we've sunk that low. That was a knife in the back, infact, I'm gonna say it like Ray Nagin said it, a coldcock. And I'm not concerned about this because I'm Zaku's friend, or because he's manupulating me. It's because it's just a total absolute breach of what we've been talking for so long, the main fucking reason Matt was demoted, and because it could happen to any one of us.

Oh, and not only that, but we lost the possibilty of getting a server from someone who can actually be trusted due to some pathetic grudge with absolutely no bases from Divinity. You can even see it was something personal, not something real, he's literally celebrating. He's not even an admin, he's gone in far more trouble with the admins than Zaku, and has done far less for the community, but he still gets away with what he wants? How deep does one have to sink, how blind, how fucking incoherent and irrational to not see that Divinity is just envious of whatever the hell Zaku has, and would do anything to have him banned?

If this is the way shit is gonna be handled, expect a real downfall. I thought we were a little smarter, but we've banned people trying to provide a server for us twice, and we've been serverless for 2 months now. Are small grudges worth sacrificing the good of the whole community?

You tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:27 am

I have no comment on this for a simple reason.

Your opinion and viewpoint is from the manipulator himself.

Ask Narran-- she was Ground 0.

Anyways.

Quote :
Ok, I heard Zaku's point of view, and I gotta say, the actions you took against him, that was fucking cheap.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 am

|| Divinity || wrote:

Anyways.

Quote :

Manipulator? You tell me one goddamn thing that Zaku has ordered me to do.

You call him the manipulator, Divinity, but in reality, it is only you blaming someone so you can get in power. It's evident and obvious, you're pulling a Hitler.

My points of view, are my points of view. Regarding the other side, I don't know a damn thing about what the people who wanted Zaku banned want to say, given that they are A) Ignoring everything on SF, B) Didn't even make Zaku's ban public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:32 am

Actually, I prefer to hear both view, but anyway.
Seemingly its immature very to celebrate as you are obviously plotted something of banning someone.
I for one wouldn't celebrate of anyone banning I'd mere be disappointed.

So, basically as well that the Administrators team has begun another secret plot to impale them in the back.
Without even discussing with the people.

NOTHING has changed it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:42 am

kamaitama wrote:
|| Divinity || wrote:

Anyways.

Quote :

Manipulator? You tell me one goddamn thing that Zaku has ordered me to do.

You call him the manipulator, Divinity, but in reality, it is only you blaming someone so you can get in power. It's evident and obvious, you're pulling a Hitler.

My points of view, are my points of view. Regarding the other side, I don't know a damn thing about what the people who wanted Zaku banned want to say, given that they are A) Ignoring everything on SF, B) Didn't even make Zaku's ban public.

I doubt Divinity even thought about gaining power from getting Zaku banned. Zaku continuously flamed and trolled Divinity. I don't see many people flame you here, but I have been a few times. It is annoying, and it seriously pisses of the victim. I personally would have done the same thing Divinity did.

Zaku did manipulate people. He -said- it himself. I was told he lied to Narran and saying that Divinity called her a bitch. Divinity didn't do that, and Zaku attempted to get Narran to ban Divinity, which did get him banned for a day, fortunately, and not the amount that Zaku personally wanted Divinity to be banned.

Drakeson wrote:
Seemingly its immature very to celebrate as you are obviously plotted something of banning someone.

So, basically as well that the Administrators team has begun another secret plot to impale them in the back.

That's because he hasn't trolled you and flamed you. Sure, he has in the past. Both of you have become friendly with each other, and are considered friends. Divinity celebrated because the one person who flames him, trolls him, and puts shit on his back the most, is gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:45 am

Quote :

Oh. My. Fucking. God.
I'm going to snap. Here it comes.

You are still going on about that? Zaku did that to MESS with you. Zaku isn't some kind of master of puppets. He isn't some kind of mind-controller. He's Zaku. He's a friend. He wouldn't control anything but himself to have fun. I have manipulated more people in Olden than Zaku has. Are you really as immature as to call Zaku a "master manipulator" only because he manages to make you rage a few times? Sure he trolled you. But that's another thing. People don't know the difference between trolling and flaming. Trolling isn't as obvious as everyone thinks. Trolling is when you DRAW someone out to do something stupid.

I didn't hear Zaku's story. I tried talking to him. But he was leaving already. He had packed his bags and stepped on the train. I never got to hear his version. All I heard was that he was pissed. And with good reason, apparantly.

And Divinity, why is Narran ground zero? Did he drop the mighty M-Bomb on her?
Stop trying to paint Zaku out to be some kind of master-mind-evil-villain who controls the world with his fingers. You're just holding personal grudges.

And people. If someone trolls or flames you. Come to me. It's easy as bloody hell to steer away from. Either simply ignore them, or come up with good come-backs. I never get trolled or flamed. Know why? I fight back. And I hit hard.

The banning of Zaku was unjust. But he told me long before he got banned that he was leaving. So I don't really know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:53 am

I have no issue or "troll" issues with Zaku.

Just you people..
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:53 am

You know Drakeson, I know it's not right to celebrate ones downfall- but this is an exception. You try having a minge, ass, and douche on your back trolling you constantly.

There was no one conspiring against Zaku, but instead Zaku conspiring against the people.

In this following chat I pretty much acted the part of L from deathnote to lessen the blow of Zaku's idiotic trolling.

Tell me this isn't manipulating.

Quote :

Zaku, Cutting the Strands: Divinity,
Zaku, Cutting the Strands: There's some laws, I'd like you to see.
Zaku, Cutting the Strands: # Law 1 Never Outshine the Master!
# Law 2 Never put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to use Enemies
# Law 3 Conceal your Intentions
# Law 4 Always Say Less than Necessary
# Law 5 So Much Depends on Reputation. Guard it with your Life
# Law 6 Court Attention at all Cost
# Law 7 Get others to do the Work for you, but Always Take the Credit
# Law 8 Make other People come to you, use Bait if Necessary
# Law 9 Win through your Actions, Never through Argument
# Law 10 Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky
Zaku, Cutting the Strands: These, are the first ten laws of power.
Zaku, Cutting the Strands: The laws I've lived by my entire life.
Zaku, Cutting the Strands: You, break the laws, hence why you are so weak.
Zaku, Cutting the Strands: Divinity, you've already lost-- I've won. I won along time ago.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 am

Big babies. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 pm

He obviously realizes you fell for the whole "IM BEEG BAD MANIPULATEER FEER MEH" thing. So he steps it up. You've been completely fooled by him Divinity. You've been feeding the trolls for too long. Now it bit your arm off. You have no right to cry about it. Why didn't you just block him? Why do you keep his connection to you open at all times? Answer me this. For I don't know why you would do it if it wasn't so that you were waiting for reasons to get him banned. And you kept feeding him. So you've got only yourself to blame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Zaku asked me to ban him. I have the logs of the chat, within which he not only trolled Div, and flamed, but he also requested multiple times - even reminded me - to ban him permanently.

His previous ban - the 5 day ban for excessive trolling of Divinity, was unrelated to this.

And the way you phrase it in the first post - "backstab". I don't see how this was a backstab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 pm

|| Divinity || wrote:
You know Drakeson, I know it's not right to celebrate ones downfall- but this is an exception. You try having a minge, ass, and douche on your back trolling you constantly.

There was no one conspiring against Zaku, but instead Zaku conspiring against the people.

In this following chat I pretty much acted the part of L from deathnote to lessen the blow of Zaku's idiotic trolling.

Lets see, Divinity
I'm in a troll community having trolls 24/7
So I know how it feels and your dealing it wrongly so anyway
talk to me when your in a troll community.

Note:
Being in a troll community has its benefits,
Considerably I'm a Admin there.

Last edited by Drakeson on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Drakeson wrote:

There was no plot. The Admins don't begin a secret plan.

He asked for the ban, and he had been viciously flaming and trolling because he was leaving with a 'bang'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Quote :
I'm in a troll community having trolls 24/7
Being in a troll community has its benefits,
Considerably I'm a Admin there.

Yeah. If I were you. I'd talk to Vorn about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 pm

[quote="Mack"]
Quote :

Yeah. If I were you. I'd talk to Vorn about that.

Uhm, I prefer not I don't like him at all
So yea no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 pm

See all of you later.

Leaving Olden.

Already deleted anything that mattered.

I will keep in touch with those who aren't douche bags.

Later faggots- have fun in the rubble pile you call Aeria/Olden.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 pm

We're all popcorn.

A little heat, and we all burst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Those who actually care for the community, we stay.

Leaving just means you can't be arsed.

This community has an awesome tendency to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:52 pm

I have never seen so much impudence and immaturity in my life from both Divinity and Zaku..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm

I don't know where I stand at the moment. In this thread, I'm defending Zaku. A minute ago I was telling him how useless all this is.
He asked for the perma-ban. He literally ASKED for it.
He's been trolling members.
But he's also a good friend. And he already had it clear that he was leaving.

I don't know where to stand on this entire thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Gambit wrote:
I have never seen so much impudence and immaturity in my life from both Divinity and Zaku..

The whole conflict was just childish behaviour.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Those who actually care for the community, we stay.

Leaving just means you can't be arsed.

This community has an awesome tendency to stay alive.

So did HL2land, then again, it eventually died after 1 and a half years of fighting.

Not saying you guys shouldn't move on, but shit like this, it should be the last time. We all now the Divinity/Zaku trolling is mutual, Zaku didn't deserve it, and most importantly, didn't deserve to have it unannounced. We need more clarity in what actions to take, what is good and what is bad, and how to fix it.

And most importantly, we need to begin thinking as a community, no more individual actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Alright, but his ban was not a punishment.

He asked for it, he said he was leaving.

And yes, definitely.

We need to do things as a community.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Alright, but his ban was not a punishment.

He asked for it, he said he was leaving.

And yes, definitely.

We need to do things as a community.

We all know that Zaku doesn't authentically wants to leave. I mean, come on, just look at the amount of friends he has here. He even told me so.

So, as for now, I suggest my implementation of a democratic system for decision taking, we've got literally nothing to lose in trying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Agreed. Republics simply don't work, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Zaku Leaving
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next