Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion" Empty
PostSubject: A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion"   A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion" Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Quote :
<Construction Time>
Date: <May 11th>
Author: <Forawian Noramim>
<I am required assistance to all of you, No matter who you are I am here to recruit fresh people to help me build a construction that can change the very foundation of this world, This shall support many people that is helpless, to those who lives in the streets of the Surna incident I lend you a hope to those to live in this city that will give you shelter, food, water, and even lands beyond your imagination. So I call upon you people, please help me build this for your world and for everyone to live in peace. No matter the cost I will continue onwards to build this building and to help everyone no matter what they have done in the past. So I call upon everyone the civilians of Surna or even this town that together we can make something new to help everyone. To protect and to be a peaceful world. Many details shall explain fellow brothers and sisters, and I shall see you soon.
*Signatures of Forawian Noramim*
*Information is given to contact him to talk to him if needed to help him.* >

OOC: Basically, he’s building something big to “Help” everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion"   A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion" Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:44 pm

OOC: I bet he's making something mentally insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion"   A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion" Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion"   A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion" Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:16 am

'Tis a magnificent place, smells like dead bodies but it looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion"   A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A poster on the Wall - "Constructuion"
Page 1 of 1