Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Marines Tribute

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:31 pm

You failed again, and no this isn't from WIki-pedia.
A group of Latent psykers that lived there all sacrificed themselves to give the emperor his power upon birth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Lawl,

No, The Emporer's blood line goes through many a generation of Shaman, and he's the reincarnation of the 'Star Child' a soul trapped within the Warp, the same Soul that guided the Elder in their prime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Where the hell did you learn that?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

This is a damn beat down.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:35 pm

I learned it from knowing Warhammer Lore. Maybe you should learn the shit you try to preach, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Strange, I'm pretty sure your reading the wrong lore.
Because, what I learned and read that's what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:39 pm

What -you- learned and read, you mean the Dawn of War instructions? Bitch, please.

You don't know jack-shit, now Imma' stop here, before I got Warhammer40k Nerd-Rage all over you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Failed.

Seriously, that's a terrible estimate. You can't even field that many points in one game, nice try.
I thought he could if it's an apocolypse battle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Tops for Apoc. is 10,000 I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Oh I read wrong Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:58 pm

As a commander your tools and your devices shall be myriad, yet the wise man knows that battles are won by flesh, not the machine. Flesh can learn, whilst the machine must be forever instructed. Flesh knows loyalty to its brothers and the veneration of the Emperor, whilst the machine knows not these things.

Whenever the day is darkest and victory is in doubt, look not to the machine for aid, but to your Battle-Brothers. The machine can only bring you victory if you tell it how such a thing can be done. Your brothers will walk through fire, they will stride through the most terrible carnage at a single word from your lips, and they will bring you victory simply because you ask it of them.
- From the teachings of Roboute Gulliman, as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros

Last edited by Drakeson on Fri May 22, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Can't read. Not trying to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:22 pm

There
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:25 pm

It's the colour, Drake m'boy. It's like Liana Ceveria's page.

Un-freakin'-readable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:53 pm

BetteR?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Drakeson wrote:
BetteR?

Much, much nicer. Very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:52 pm

I was thinking,
Isn't Warhammer 40k Trailers rather best Game Trailers out there?
Because I really don't see much good Game Trailers than that...
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:56 pm

New
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Already saw it, I wish they made the more explosion effects from the bolters impact then again, its still under development.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:49 am

Wow, that SM game looks SO good.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:30 am

That looks very good for a Third Person game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Can't wait for it come out.

I hope they do make it realistic to warhammer 40k universe.
And which chapter is it.
First I thought Ultramarines but it's little different...
Anyone know?

Also, make it for PC! D:<!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Looks like Iron Hand, for some reason. I could've swore I saw their emblem on his shoulder-guard.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:12 pm

They need a better Tau game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Yeah, Fire-Warrior was terrible. I have to agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marines Tribute   Space Marines Tribute - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Marines Tribute
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next