Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum avatars/signatures.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clubsoda

clubsoda

Forum avatars/signatures. Empty
PostSubject: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:04 am

It was quite some time ago since I last made an avatar or signature for someone, so I decided to offer my services to you guys. I'll take all requests, even if they're not for avatars or signatures, but I need specific details. And since I'm a bit lazy, you're going to need to give me the dimensions you want in pixels, and the filetype you want. (Yes, I do animated .gifs). Remember, be specific.
So, feel free to ask for anything picture-editing wise here.

Last edited by clubsoda on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 am

Perhaps you could make me a sig that says Kruggly, if you got the time Very Happy

400 width, 100 height. And, like, red and orange. Maybe that nice scratched font that you can find by googling 'Anger Scratched'.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 am

Wrong section I do believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:12 am

TRUlyjuST wrote:
Wrong section I do believe.

What section would it go in?
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 am

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am

I would like one with an ORANGE on it. And it says "Orange-Kun"
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am

I'm experiencing some technical difficulties with Photobucket at the moment. I'll let you guys know as soon as I get it fixed.

Edit: I was going to post in this forum, but it said:

"Post your screenshots, pictures, and poses based around OldenRP here."
So I thought it was just regarding the roleplay itself. But thank you.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:49 am

Still having trouble with photobucket. Using Imageshack for the time being. Uploading both requests right now.

Edit: Of course Imageshack isn't agreeing with me either. Will continue to try and fix Photobucket. Keeping you posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Thanks for the tip, Rossii. Trying it out now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 pm

It's made by the people at photobucket.com, I think :S, but it's good for quickness.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Forum avatars/signatures. 21npm54
Forum avatars/signatures. 2lk8bi0

Uploading site courtesy of Rossii.

(Right-click -> Save as.)

Rights for the images are hereby officially transferred to the people who requested the image. You may not use, upload, or edit these images without official permission from the requestor.

Keep 'em coming, guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:14 pm

They're nice Very Happy . Could I possibly get one with Delboy from Only fools and horses, and a background which is kind of like Ness', I don't know the word for it, but a kind of stylish weird thingy and make it say "Rossii" in kind of vimto purple writing, a cool font please Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Make me one, with big pink happy hearts, and smiles. With a happy cat-fish.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Forum avatars/signatures. J59y10

Forum avatars/signatures. 2la3iwg

Uploading site courtesy of Rossii.

Rights for the images are hereby officially transferred to the people who requested the image. You may not use, upload, or edit these images without official permission from the requestor.

Keep 'em coming, guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

<3 you, Clubby.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Oh, and sorry Rossii for accidently off-siding the background on yours. Mis-calculation on my part. Just give me the word and I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Uhm.

Let's test your skills here.

I would like one that is Black background and gold trimmed writing that says.

Divinity

"Ridding the world of evil--
One minge at a time..."
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Forum avatars/signatures. DIVINITYSIG

Hope it came out as you wanted it, Divinity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 pm

I Would Like, If You Please, Also A Sig.
With This Symbol In The Middle: http://www.ultimateflcl.com/images/characters/canti.jpg
Not The Robo, But Keep The Sign Red.
The Backround Black, W/ This Layout:

Pirate
<Sign>
King

(Sorry, For Some Reason It Came Out With TheWords Going Down :\)

And In The Font 'Apple Chancery' :0 [SP?]

Pweez? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:12 am

Forum avatars/signatures. OrangeAppleSignature

Hope it turned out as you wanted it, Orange. I couldn't rip the sign from the original picture because of the lack of alpha channel in it, so unfortunately, you have to settle for a shitty hand-drawn copy of it made by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum avatars/signatures.   Forum avatars/signatures. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum avatars/signatures.
Page 1 of 1