Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News flash:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

News flash: Empty
PostSubject: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm

All you asshats that keep making jokes about Rico need to grow the fuck up.

I get it.

You don't fucking believe me.

Now you need to grow the fuck up and stop making immature jokes about what you think isn't true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Quote :
You don't fucking believe me.

No, we don't. So stop saying you will kill everyone in the world. I told you several times to get BIC and to be quiet about it. We don't want to hear it. I've personally seen several people lie about multi-personality disorder, and I hate when it happens. So until you provide some medical reports proving your schizophrenia/existance of Rico, I'm sorry, Moon. But I can't believe you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

It's immature to not be able to blame your shortcomings on someone else, nowadays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Seriously, Moon. I'm not out to offend you or anything, but why, oh why, do you claim to have both autism and multi-personality disorder at the same time? The two most overused excuses on the internet? Seriously. When it's like that, it can simply not be believed in until you prove it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:14 pm

You know what pisses me off? Is you bull-shitters. We all have our problems, nobody's perfect. And some of us actually have mental disorders. Me, for one, I've been diagnosed with Bipolar, A chemical Imbalance, and Manic Depression. But I don't blame everything on my short-comings. It's sad, really.

Grow some balls, live up to your own crimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Quote :
Grow some balls, live up to your own crimes

It's the only thing that can truly redeem you.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Mack wrote:
Quote :
Grow some balls, live up to your own crimes

It's the only thing that can truly redeem you.

This is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Don't be mean.

Be glad with our new oxyclean.

Leave Richard alone. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
Don't be mean.

Be glad with our new oxyclean.

Leave Richard alone. Mad

Ness, please. Just stop posting if you're not going to help a situation. This is a wake-up call FOR EVERYONE. Stop blaming everything on bull-shit diseases you make up in your head. Because you're too much of a pussy to live up to your own crimes.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 pm

People with multiple personality disorder aren't aware they have multiple personality disorder, and it isn't like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. It usually doesn't really span more than minutes. Not only that, but it has multiple symptoms that aren't common at all. Many of them shouldn't even be evident to you, and would really not allow you to play any game of sort.

Why is it that we don't believe you? Well, quick logic tells me that if you have both autism and DID, you shouldn't be playing games, you should be institutionalized, because from that derives bipolarity and schizophrenia.

And quite frankly, I get pissed off too, because I've had my own real problems, clinical problems, and I don't inmediatly tell everyone about it, infact, I try to forget. As Mack said, nobody cares. Sorry for the sad truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Quote :
And quite frankly, I get pissed off too, because I've had my own real problems, clinical problems, and I don't inmediatly tell everyone about it, infact, I try to forget.

This is what pisses me off to no extent. There are some of us who are insulted, by you fuckers, because you find the need to blame your -STUPIDITY- on diseases you don't have. There are some us who've been in institutions, and have had problems. And still have problems.

So, if you would so kindly-

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:07 pm

/thread.
In the future, think of the people with real problems before you start coming up with your own in order to gain sympathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

May I leave you with this, Richard:

News flash: Bullsh10

Good day. Maybe it's time you let Rico just die. For the sake of all of us.

PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Okay okay. Lets not take this further.

If you believe you have some illness or something go ahead. You don't have to believe anyone. Now if I said I got Bronchitis at one point and now have loss of breath at times you don't have to believe me. The fact is, don't listen to someone if you believe they are bullshitting you.

Done deal.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:52 pm

I see no reason for this thread, nor for making jokes about an illness, even if it could be fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Quote :
I see no reason for this thread,

Attention-seeking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News flash:   News flash: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News flash:
Page 1 of 1