Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Yes, Mack has. He's been doing -much- more then most admins have lately. And I already said, on server:
"Mack should have admin"

But that's besides the point, we don't necessarily need new admins. We just need the existing ones to start doing their job more frequently.

You can't be an admin whenever you feel like it. You have to be an admin, -all the time-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Or Set-Up Admins for back-up when people are gone and on vacation, switching shifts that's my idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Quote :
if but only for a moment longer.

Cough.

And yes, I have seen the admins slacking off a bit recently. To the point where I have had to deal out bans and kicks, as well as talk with new players.

Is adminship only a privilege these days, people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Or Set-Up Admins for back-up when people are gone and on vacation, switching shifts that's my idea.

That's actually a good idea, it might just work. But now's not the time for such discussions.

And, that's how Admins treat it. They have it, but they don't use it for good. I've seen admins whip one another, and slap each other for shits and giggles, more then I've seen them sit down with a new player, and try and help them. Or let alone enforce simple rules.

Being an admin is a job, a curse if you will, not a gift, not a privilege. Treat it as such. And do your job, for the sake of all of us.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:00 pm

One word for all of you.

-Tanasinn

We need to chill.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:12 pm

zaku randomly brings me into some random arguement. :
Quote :
[OOC]Zaku: If I got banned for putting a belt on my child. Because of Ness.

he baits us
Quote :
[OOC]Zaku: We need less cunts.

Quote :
[OOC]Zaku: Nobody likes you, either.
In my posts before that, I never insulted, I just said we have feelings.

and I call myself a underage butt fucker kiddie whatever because it usually prevents Zaku from bitching at me some more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Too late now, Ness. I think this has been pretty much resolved. All of you did wrong. Everyone in their own way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:30 pm

I just had to get that out there.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 pm

tl;dr. Well, half serious. I read until it was clear all the important stuff had been said, then it just seemed like ranting.

Quote :
I think this has been pretty much resolved. All of you did wrong. Everyone in their own way.

/thread.

Let it be forever remembered for its valid points, not its messy ranting. No more unnecessary posts, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Your arguements didn't help anything, Ness. Because you didn't bring up your own flame baiting. You brought it on yourself.

Regardless, this has been resolved. If you would so kindly lock this thread.

Good day, gents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 am

Good day, Zaku.

I locked it, i'm not laying about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9   Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injustice, Provocation, and Rule 9
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2