Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change the forums, for a free server?

Go down 

Should we accept Loopy's offer?
No, stay on this forum, and stay with our one server.
Change the forums, for a free server? I_vote1245%Change the forums, for a free server? I_vote14
 45% [ 10 ]
Yes, accept the offer and move to a sub-domain of his.
Change the forums, for a free server? I_vote1218%Change the forums, for a free server? I_vote14
 18% [ 4 ]
Yes, move off-topic and other unneeded things to it, but keep the others here. (Note, we have to put enough traffic into the other forums to make it worth it)
Change the forums, for a free server? I_vote1218%Change the forums, for a free server? I_vote14
 18% [ 4 ]
Yes, pay 12 dollars and move to an independent domain, still get the other server.
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Change the forums, for a free server? Empty
PostSubject: Change the forums, for a free server?   Change the forums, for a free server? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:46 pm

We have recently received an offer from Loopy for a second server. He is offering it to us for free, the only catch is that we will have to use the forums he provides for us, so that he can get money from its traffic (To pay for the server). We know this is a big deal, so we have decided to put up a poll, and get your votes. Remember, if we want that server, we have to attend the other forums, and get enough traffic for it to be able to pay for it.
Back to top Go down

Change the forums, for a free server?
Page 1 of 1