Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story Empty
PostSubject: "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story   "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am

I know I'm a terrible writer, I don't need to be reassured of that. But, constructive criticism would be nice, actually. <3

Warning - Graphic Content

Where's your God now? wrote:
The night stood silent, stars would twinkle in their normal demeanor. Only the sound of a few squawking owls would break the
tranquility. But, all was not well, in this perfect midnight landscape...

A pair of darting, ragged boots made their way down the old, dusty trail that lead from the mouth of Surna. Patting the ground
with their crude soles, their wearer. A desperate feeble man, tears tainted his flushed cheeks, his hands trembling in fright. A
few streaks of sweat broke, as he spoke with a quivering lip,

"W-what do you want with me?!" He bellowed, before his boot would get snagged, it's licking laces would tangle themselves
around a stray twig. And with that, he stumbled forward, his knee giving out, as he slammed into the ground, with a sickening
crack, the marrow in his arm twisting, brutally.

He cried out in pain, his twitching fingers grasped around his arm. He glared around frantically, Struggling to get to his feet,
before to his dismay, another sickening crack would break through his cries. His gaze slowly shifting downwards, only to see a
puddle of his own blood forming around his leg, and a gaping hole accompanying it. He stared down at himself in shock, as
another bullet echoed through the night, colliding with his shoulder. He was pinned, his shoulder shattered, his leg broken. He
was helpless. And that was the plan.

He would lay their a moment, staring up at the night's sky. Everything grew eerily silent. Not a single peep, squawk, or rustle.
Until a pair of clanking, metal boots would break the silence. He frantically looked about, helpless. Knowing that his struggle
had just begun.

"P-please!.. Leave me alone! I-I'll do anything!.." he cried, begging, and pleading helplessly. His only response.. a few cold,
dark chuckles, as a figure made it's way through the evening fog.

The figure casually strolled over to the man, a large, almost sacrificial blade in his hand. And from it's hilt strung a chain, with
a white, jaw less skull. As he neared the downed man, he spoke to him in a dark, vile tone, "Tell me--..."

"Where is your god now?.." a malicious grin broke through, as he pulled the red-scarf down, that had been covering his mouth.

The wounded man quickly withdrew a cross, holding it out towards the assailant, his hand shaking.
"T-tyr will protect me!.. Y-you heathen!.."

As the figure made it's way in front of the man, he slowly kneeled, and lashed out, pulling the cross from his hand,
"Your god is a lie." he chuckled, as he crushed the cross in his gauntlet, letting it's porcelain fragments fall to the ground.

And, before the man got another word out, the figure lashed out, grabbing his chin, roughly, pulling him forward, his face moving
forward to greet his.

"Who is the Overgod?.." he snarled, his face a mere two inches from his.

"Ao--..." and before he could finish the sentence, he gagged, as the figure pryed his mouth open, two fingers reaching in, to grab
his tongue, and with a brutal yank. It was ripped from his gullet, blood splaying as his quivering tongue was dismembered. The
man casually flicked it behind him, with a sick, almost amused grin. Blood trickled, and tripped from the man's mouth, to in shock
to say anything, but before he could get out one last scream for help-- he was gagged. A rag forced down his throat.

He stood, picking the priest up with his gauntlet, twirling the dagger with his other-hand. The white-skull jingling around.

"Learn your place, Swine... There's only one Overgod.." he scowled, as he dragged him off. Blood following in his path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story   "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 pm

I got word of zaku's PK a little late, and the guy in this storyseems to have a red scarf too... so--
"Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story Your_d10
^Meh.^
Back to top Go down
Steveman12

Steveman12

Character sheet
Name: Bael Prosith
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story   "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 pm

"Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story GrimReaperDudeRed

this seems to go with this story as a visual aid very well.minus the scyth, and skeleton thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story   "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:13 am

It does. It's the dark, black with a red-undertone.

But, yeah - this is Zaku. One of his.. 'darker' moments.

That could possible be him killing 'Buyard'
Back to top Go down
Steveman12

Steveman12

Character sheet
Name: Bael Prosith
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story   "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 am

yea, well i just ment that the color seems to fit the darkness of the story : /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story   "Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Where's your God now?.." A Short-Story
Page 1 of 1