Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.

Go down 
+17
Krug
PuPeT-KaI
Zaku350
Pat
GeoWulf
Psycheandromida
Matt O'Brien
Jumbo_Grill
♥Lithium
Kain
Donixs
kamaitama
TRUlyjuST
Crimzon_Reaper
Munroe
Gambit
LawnJesus
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Empty
PostSubject: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:13 pm

I saw that the old one was locked due to the thread being severely derailed, so I missed my chance on that thread to post a picture of myself. I have a picture of me on that Warped Tour thread I started, but I figured I should post another pic of myself. Also, duh, y'all should post pics, too.

I took this today when I was at Burger King from my iPhone:
The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Mebk

So yeah, post up! PLEASE do not derail this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 pm

That cheeseburger looks UGLY
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah, it was a little nasty. I think I got sick from it, sadly. And I usually order that when I go there... D:
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 pm

My semi image.
The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. 0809091635a-1

SF me with a good reason to see the full one.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:48 am

Nice burger king crown, they don't do them here anymore D: and I liked them, new pic of me coming soon. And I'm smiling in this one Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 am

JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY! Press1, I honnestly and truly thought you were a guy I've been going to school with since greade 8 until I went on your intropage and saw your name was different. You even got that crazy look in your eyes.

EDIT: Would you believe I have no pics of myself? I'll get my friend to send me a pic that was taken today, actually, then I shall post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Rossiifgt in his room:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 pm

So first I wanted to give you nice mustache, but then I came up with a better alternative...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Munroe wrote:
So first I wanted to give you nice mustache, but then I came up with a better alternative...

How is that better in any way, shape or form?

Christ, you've just made Rossii into some nerd who thinks he's part of a badass internet legion. You realise how insulting that is?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:43 pm

It's only insulting if you count it as what 4chan made it into. It used to be just a badass mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Munroe wrote:
It's only insulting if you count what 4chan made it into. It used to be just a badass mask.

Used to. Now it's just nerdy anon wear.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Sad Anon ruined V

I think an admin should just delete this tangent before the thread gets derailed (again). Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Re-rail!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:49 am

Quote :
Used to. Now it's just nerdy anon wear.

Grow up. Seriously. We get it. "OMG ANON BAD." "OMG 4CHAN SUKZ."

Get over yourself. Seriously. You go on and on about how you're soooo mature, yet you're so immature it's ridiculous. Just fucking get over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 am

Sorry Krug, had to:
Spoiler:
Something you said on server a while back Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:12 am

Woo.

I finally took a pic of myself.

Spoiler:

I know my hair looks retarded, I just had gotten out the shower. Didn't have time to comb it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 am

I'm in love with above poster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 am

Rofl, that's awesome Rossii. When did I say it?

Also Mack, that hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 am

Quote :
Also Mack, that hurt.

Hope it did, you prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 am

You said it in server, when you built a tower out of us, you used phys gun and said on microphone "Today gentlemen... We go to the moon!". Anyone remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Rossii wrote:
You said it in server, when you built a tower out of us, you used phys gun and said on microphone "Today gentlemen... We go to the moon!". Anyone remember?

Oh of course.

SHHHHHHHHH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Rossii wrote:

What the hell-
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Spoiler:

Just got back from archery in this one.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 pm

is it just me... or do , most of us fall into one of two or three image groups? Everyone in those groups looks alike...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:18 pm

I would post my pic, to show how different I look from all you hooligans.

But I'm far too deep in my paranoia (spelling) to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next