Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.

Go down 
+17
Krug
PuPeT-KaI
Zaku350
Pat
GeoWulf
Psycheandromida
Matt O'Brien
Jumbo_Grill
♥Lithium
Kain
Donixs
kamaitama
TRUlyjuST
Crimzon_Reaper
Munroe
Gambit
LawnJesus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 pm

I was terrified to post mine, and I finally did it.

And after doing so, you feel good as hell for some reason. Woo!
Back to top Go down

The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
is it just me... or do , most of us fall into one of two or three image groups? Everyone in those groups looks alike...

You're not wrong, heh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:14 am

It's like a group of long haired people and a group of other appearances, lulz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 am

The fuck you on about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 am

Truly and Krug are saying it's like spilt up into two or three groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:47 am

What..
I don't see it..
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:05 am

I'm in my own group, bitches. The Awesome Group. Only I can be in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 pm

No, you're in the burger muncher group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:11 pm

sup bishes.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kallistia on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm

That's a really nice door you have. Could you give me the number of your real estate agent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
That's a really nice door you have. Could you give me the number of your real estate agent?
1-800-784-2433
Enjoy your new door.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 pm

My "just got out of jail"/"I didn't shoot that bitch" shot

Spoiler:

(God I really look like a douche, hopefully when I have a full beard that will change, also the light makes my skin look lighter. Also, my hair just randomly began turning red, weird... )

Hey, I'm the only olden member with facial hair!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:44 pm

The halfbeard is pretty badass if y'ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 pm

I am jealous of your half-beard. I really am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:46 am

Is your hair green? Or is it just the photo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 am

Quote :

Give me three days and I won't shave. Then there'll be two of us.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 am

Mack wrote:
Quote :

Give me three days and I won't shave. Then there'll be two of us.

I'll show all of you!

Spoiler:

What now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 am

Hey, I have a beard, too! Although I don't shave every day, so it isn't very thick. >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 am

Richard Crimson wrote:
Hey, I have a beard, too! Although I don't shave every day, so it isn't very thick. >_>
prove it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 am

Lolowned by Nar Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 pm

You're all in a conspiracy to get me to show my pic so you have something for the assassin to ID me by.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Woo.

I finally took a pic of myself.

Spoiler:

Hmm..

Spoiler:

HMMMMM....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

Nar's hair is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 am

Kruggly wrote:
Nar's hair is awesome.
IT SUCKS,
cuz i haz bedhead

Last edited by Kallistia on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:54 am

Bedhair is the best hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.   The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new, improved, and legitimate thread for pictures of yourself.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next