Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volunteering for administration.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Volunteering for administration. Empty
PostSubject: Volunteering for administration.   Volunteering for administration. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm

I know, the community must not think very high of me as an administator, because I was pretty much voted up there as part of a popularity contest. But damn it, I've seen too much shit that isn't being done. People are quite literally cybering in OOC chat, Xisis is running rampant, and people aren't showing any damn manners.

It's really time somebody did something, I want to help. I cannot garuntee I can be onserver all the time, but I will try as hard as a can, no excuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering for administration.   Volunteering for administration. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 pm

I've always supported the Naradmin. Besides, as far as server admins go, I think she'd be the most reliable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering for administration.   Volunteering for administration. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:30 pm

I would be a fine admin, I've been doing work behind the scenes anyway-- but that can't happen, despite my reputation, on a different note.

I totally support Narran's admin, if she can keep herself calm, and do her work, she should be fine.

Krug should be an admin, too.

And like I said, I'd make a good admin, I've run three community in my time-- too bad a certain egoistical vegetable is still out to ban me.

Because, quite frankly, I can name three admins that can't do their job, or haven't period. And got in their position for other reasons, IE, sucking up, and or straight up sucking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering for administration.   Volunteering for administration. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Nar and Krug for admin 2010.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering for administration.   Volunteering for administration. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Krug can do a better job by himself then the current admin team can do as a whole, to be perfectly honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volunteering for administration.   Volunteering for administration. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volunteering for administration.
Page 1 of 1