Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wade's special sword, Lackluster!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Wade's special sword, Lackluster! Empty
PostSubject: Wade's special sword, Lackluster!   Wade's special sword, Lackluster! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm

• This is of course for Wade, Marius' brother. Information about him is here. You may wonder why he doesn't have his own character page, but there's a very good IC reason for it, which you would have to ask me about on steam.

• I'm applying for a sword fashioned from rare metals. Check here for reference. http://aeria.omgforum.net/ores-and-minerals-f67/the-metals-of-oldenland-t2481.htm#31668

• The sword is like any other bastard sword, roughly 3'3'' feet long. This sword has a hilt slightly longer than others so it may be wielded and maneuvered properly with two hands and advanced handling techniques for skilled swordsmen. The blade of the sword is Orium, but for added functionality, it has runes of red Navium in the blade. This provides some protection against magic, although don't mistake it for Dorifium, this sword can't reflect/negate magic at 100%. Orium's properties makes the blade slightly lighter than a normal longsword, but not by much. The sword is unnaturally sharp and easy to swing, which generates speed while the user and cuts through materials normally improbable for a sword weighing as little as this.

• The sword is a family heirloom. Wade and his late father call it Lackluster.

• My SteamID? No go away.

• Why you think you should have these items? I just really like having special weapons. They allow more RP opportunities than any basic weapon made from iron. More importantly, I have a cool picture for it.

Wade's special sword, Lackluster! Sithri_Ceremonial_Sword_by_MagyarEa

Last edited by Psycheandromida on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wade's special sword, Lackluster!   Wade's special sword, Lackluster! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Axe-epted.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Wade's special sword, Lackluster!   Wade's special sword, Lackluster! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 am

Just so you know, a longsword with a longer hilt that can be used two handed is called a hand and a half sword, or more commonly, a bastard sword.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Wade's special sword, Lackluster!   Wade's special sword, Lackluster! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 am

Rutabega wrote:
Just so you know, a longsword with a longer hilt that can be used two handed is called a hand and a half sword, or more commonly, a bastard sword.

Sometimes it's simply called a 'Hand and a Halfer'
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wade's special sword, Lackluster!   Wade's special sword, Lackluster! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Unless anyone has anything else to say, I'm moving this to accepted by 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wade's special sword, Lackluster!   Wade's special sword, Lackluster! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wade's special sword, Lackluster!
Page 1 of 1