Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App   Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:18 pm

* The character you are applying it for(IT MUST BE YOUR OWN.): Bryan Hauson.

* WHAT you are applying said character for.: An above-average knowledge of swordsmanship, and minor acrobatic skills involving the sword.

* What the applicating abilities can do(IN DETAIL.): Bryan would be able to fight, say, an above-average swordfighter, and be able to complete minor acrobatic stunts with the sword. Ex. Quickly drawing his sword, very precise movement.

* Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities.: It's on his character page, he has learned from observing his father and he was taught by a blade master.

* Your SteamID.: Lol, I don't know.

* Why you think you should have these abilities.: To have a reason for better combat roleplay other than, "Lulz, I just sliced your head off cuz im cool wit swordz".
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App   Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I don't think those abilities really need an app, you'll really just find yourself in a world of master swordsmen who'll flash their E-Peen at anyone who tries to step into the 'kool-klub'. I guess this'll be accepted in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App   Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Very good of you to apply, but this is all very reasonable.

:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App   Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Jack wrote:
E-Peen, 'kool-klub'.

Please Jack, not this shit again, whining like that killed the community in the past. Just stop it.

Accepted, it honestly isn't asking for much..
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App   Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 pm

I think I have the right to say, not as the leader, loremaster, or an admin, but as a person,

For you to shut up, Jack.

When was the last time you actually roleplayed in the server? Actually seen what Olden is like, nowadays?

Or did you just decide to dredge up a bunch of old problems to assert your superiority over everyone else, to have something to bitch about?

Do you even have anything to really back your claims? Or do you just like striking out at the imaginary, superior, strawmen that compose of the 'Kool Klub"?

..Gah. As far as the application goes, I'd say it's accepted. But it all depends on other people's views, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App   Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryan Hauson's Swordsmanship App
Page 1 of 1