Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan Hauson: Curajul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Bryan Hauson: Curajul Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Hauson: Curajul   Bryan Hauson: Curajul Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 pm

The character you are applying it for: Bryan Hauson, naturally.

WHAT you are applying said character for?: A cutlass, made of silver. It is engraved with inate patterns, and very precisely forged.

What the applicating items or equipment can do(IN DETAIL.): It has the basic properties of silver, but it is engraved with the words: "Lui Razboinic Lama", and although it is very large, it is extremely light and versatile. This cutlass makes the wielder very brave, but this is not always a good thing. This power is very hard to pull away from, and it is extremely difficult to overcome the urge to stay and fight.

Where they are going to get, or have gotten said items.: When Bryan's father died that gruesome day, along with the combat report, they sent Bryan all of his material possessions. They were contained in a small, ornate, chest. When he opened the chest, he found many a'thing, but among this clutter, he found a note, reading the following:
"If yOu've recieved this chest, theN I have Been done in. Give All these possessions to my son. BeCause he is not to be Killed in vain.
He wondered why letters were in bolder writing, and he read them aloud. "O N B A C K". Ahh, his dad sure was a smart one. He lay everything in the chest aside, then turned it upside-down. He saw nothing but a small strand of red ribbon. He grabbed it, and attempted to pull it out. It opened a compartment on the bottom of the chest, and out popped the cutlass, shiny and new. He picked it up, and a wave of confidence rose over him.

Your SteamID. STEAM_O_N_BACK

Why you think you should have these items. To further myself in RP, and have a way to defend myself against demons and other etc creatures.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson: Curajul   Bryan Hauson: Curajul Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Sounds normal. Silver sword.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson: Curajul   Bryan Hauson: Curajul Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:01 am

So long as you don't asspull any powers you didn't apply for then, indeed - sounds normal.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson: Curajul   Bryan Hauson: Curajul Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:54 am

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson: Curajul   Bryan Hauson: Curajul Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Sounds good if I don't store it in my left butt cheek. Right?
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson: Curajul   Bryan Hauson: Curajul Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Vinnie wrote:
Sounds good if I don't store it in my left butt cheek. Right?

LOL. You got it. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Hauson: Curajul   Bryan Hauson: Curajul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryan Hauson: Curajul
Page 1 of 1