Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sewonian Empire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Sewonian Empire Empty
PostSubject: Sewonian Empire   Sewonian Empire Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:58 pm

THE SEWIONAN EMPIRE

Sewonian Empire Sewonianempire

The Sewonian Empire is a human empire that has been ruled for over 20 years by the same ruler. Emperor Elexas Aleeyne. It has so far claimed 6 planets, two of which are only used for their resources, while 4 others are completely devoid of all nature, and turned into massive steel jungles with all possible kinds of shops, cafés, restaurants, industrial compounds, and military installations.

The Sewonian Empire focuses alot on industrialization, productivity, and military strength. Their men are force-drafted upon age 16, trained until they turn 18, then they are put on active duty for 3 more years. When they have finished serving they are put on unactive duty until age 45, meaning that they are only reserves, used in case of an attack on any of the planets, or if a large amount of soldiers die in the field.

PLANETS

The Sewonian Empire currently occupies 6 planets. 4 of them are considered civilian, while the 2 others are off-limits to everyone but military personel and workers. These 2 planets are lush forest-worlds that are simply being used for lumber, water and minerals. The 4 inhabited planets are planet-wide industrial districts with people living in certain areas of them.

The 4 inhabited planets are;

Sewonia
Sewonia is the capital planet of the Empire. The Emperor has his palace here, and it is also the biggest planet, population-wise. Not as much industry here, as the Emperor wouldn't want to be bothered by constant pollution.

Aurio
Aurio is a planet filled to the brim with military installations. 85 % of all military installations of the Empire are located on Aurio. There are a few residental areas of it, but not very many.

Serbin
Previously a cold planet, the Sewonians, through decades of pollution, have morphed it into a planet with the climate of a desert. Ice cold during nights, scalding hot during the days.

Tarl
Tarl is the youngest and smallest of Sewonia's planets. For some reason it is the only planet that has ever tried to revolt against the Emperor, resulting in millions of civilian deaths while only a dozen military personel died. From friendly fire.
The high concentration of rebellious 'swine' on this planet has forced to Empire to establish an exclusive security force for the planet, the 'Tarlio Peacekeepers'. Merciless and brutal, these 'peacekeepers' would rather beat an innocent civilian than risk anyone speaking their mind.

The 2 uninhabited planets are;

Mehra
Mehra is a planet divided quite evenly between oceans and mountains. The Sewonians have a large mining complex running all over the planet, with millions of workers breaking minerals and pumping water from it.

Waldme
Waldme is a lush forest planet with lots of wildlife. It's currently being deforested and all the animals are being either domesticated or hunted for food and livestock.

Gallery:

The Emperor's Palace
Living district of Sewonia
One of Aurio's many military installations
Patrolling fighter jets fly over one of Serbin's industrial districts
Tarl and its peacekeepers
One of Serbin's massive nuclear reactors.

Spoiler:

THE SEWNIA - THE FATHERSHIP

Crew: Bridge: 7 (Commander, navigator, 3 x gunners, communications officer, scanner supervisor ) Overall: 3 000. (Security, soldiers, backup crewmen, maintence)
Length: 31400 m (103 018 feet)
Height: 900 m (2 952 feet)
Empty weight: 67000 174 kg (147 710 099 lb)
Loaded weight: 87000 932 kg (191 804 223 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 222000 680 kg (489 427 721 lb)

FURTHER SPECIFICATION:
Number of outter weapons: 35. (15 Automated anti-ship turrets, 5 anti-planetary weapons, 15 anti-ship cannons)
Number of inner weapons: 25. (25 Automated anti-personell turrets)
Armory: Yes.
Stockpile: Stockpiled with ammunition, weapons and equipment for 2 500 ground-troops, 200 security guards, and overall maintence personell.
Carries figthers: Yes.
Number of fighters: 700.
Carries troop-transports: Yes.
Number of transports: 300.
Carries land-vehicles: Yes.
Types of land-vehicles: Heavily Armored Combat Vehicles. Lightly Armored Recon Vehicles. Lightly Armored Personell Carriers.
Transport room: 2 200 soldiers, discluding maintence personell and crew.

AURIONS
(Only 3 in existance;
The AURION I, AURION II, AURION III)

Crew: Bridge: 6 (Pilot, navigator, communications officer, 2 gunners, scanner supervisor) Overall: {discluding soldiers} 50 security personell, 35 maintence personell, as well as backup crewmen.
Length: 11100 m (36 417 feet)
Height: 280 m (918 feet)
Empty weight: 5900 000 kg (13 007 273 lb)
Loaded weight: 5950 000 kg (13 117 504 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 6000 000 kg (11 023 lb)

FURTHER SPECIFICATION:
Number of outter weapons: 20. (10 automated anti-ship turrets, 10 anti-ship cannons)
Number of inner weapons: 15. (Automated defensive chain-gun turrets)
Stockpiled: Ammunition. Gear for 300 soldiers.
Carries figthers: Yes.
Number of fighters: 250.
Carries troop-transports: Yes.
Number of transports: 100.
Carries land-vehicles: Capable of carrying light recon, light personell carriers, heavy combat vehicles.
Transport room: 250 men.

III-266

Crew: 2 (Pilot, gunner)
Length: 4 m (13 feet)
Height: 5 m (16 feet)
Empty weight: 3000 kg (6 613 lb)
Loaded weight: 3200 kg (7 054 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 5000 kg (11 023 lb)

FURTHER SPECIFICATION:
Number of outter weapons: 5. (3 rapid-firing chainguns, 2 javelin-missile launchers)
Number of inner weapons: 0.
Armory: No.
Stockpiled: With ammunition for weapons.
Carries figthers: No.
Carries land-vehicles: Capable of carrying light recon vehicles into combat.
Transport room: 2 men, pilot and gunner.

TCT-248

Crew: 2 (Pilot, co-pilot, additional transported troops, up to a maximum of 20 soldiers. )
Length: 10 m (32 feet)
Height: 10 m (32 feet)
Empty weight: 20 000 kg (44 092 lb)
Loaded weight: 23 000 (50 706 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 30 000 kg (66 138 lb)

FURTHER SPECIFICATION:
Number of outter weapons: 3. (3 automated rapid-firing chaingun turrets)
Stockpiled: Ammunition for defense turrets, gear for up to 30 soldiers.
Carries land-vehicles: Capable of carrying light recon vehicles and light troop carriers into combat.
Transport room: 20 men.

Heavily armored combat vehicle - CCAA Mk. III

Crew: 3 (Driver, gunner, gunner)
Length: 4 m (13 feet)
Height: 3 m (9 feet)
Empty weight: 63 000 kg (138 891 lb)
Loaded weight: 64 500 kg (142 198 lb)

FURTHER SPECIFICATION:
Number of outter weapons: 3. (1 cannon capable of firing armor-piercing javelin rounds or high-explosive sweeper rounds, 2 rapid-firing chainguns)
Stockpiled: Ammunition for weapons.
Carries land-vehicles: Capable of towing light recon vehicles and light personell carriers into our out of combat.
Transport room: 5 men.

Lightly armored recon vehicle - RJ-823

Crew: 2 (Driver, gunner)
Length: 3 m (9 feet)
Height: 1.5 m (4.9 feet)
Empty weight: 3 000 kg (6 613 lb)
Loaded weight: 3 000 kg (6 613 lb)

FURTHER SPECIFICATION:
Number of outter weapons: 1. (Rapid firing chaingun)
Stockpiled: Ammunition for chaingun.
Carries land-vehicles: Capable of towing light recon vehicles into our out of combat.
Transport room: 3 men.

Lightly armored personell carrier - TCEO Mk. V

Crew: 3 (Driver, 2 gunner)
Length: 5 m (16 feet)
Height: 1.5 m (4.9 feet)
Empty weight: 6 000 kg (6 613 lb)
Loaded weight: 7 000 kg (15 432 lb)

FURTHER SPECIFICATION:
Number of outter weapons: 2. (Rapid firing chainguns)
Stockpiled: Ammunition for chaingun.
Carries land-vehicles: Capable of towing light recon vehicles into our out of combat.
Transport room: 15 men.

Military forces:

Weaponry and equipment.

M.I.C.S

The Military Issue Combat Suit is a very advanced piece of suit technology, that comes complete with closed-cycle breathing system, storage containers, integrated radio headsets, and wrist-mounted PDA computers.
The first prototype was issued roughly 35 years ago.
Among some features, the suit uses several complex filters and airscrubbers to turn CO2 exhaled by the wearer into breathable air. This makes for an unlimited air supply. Should the airscrubbers or filters malfunction, the suit still has 3 hours worth of air.
It is also heavily reinforced against both ballistic and radiation. A direct hit on the chestplate by a ballistic weapon would do little but alert the wearer. The suit is also designed to counter radiation recieved from the newly developed radioactive projectiles that Sewonian weaponry use.
The suit's integrated computer system is very advanced, allowing the wearer to do everything from monitor suit oxygen levels, change the radio frequency, or even tap into the Sewonian visual broadcast network should one find a signal.

The suit is issued to all Sewonian military forces.

Ammunition and rounds

Sewonian weaponry is unlike many other weaponry in the sense that it has several fail-safes against explosion and the weapon itself is extremely isolated. Roughly 38 years ago, the Sewonian scientists finished development on "Projectile X".
Projectile X wasn't a projectile per say, but rather the development of two technologies. One was a specially crafted bullet that used nanotechnology to detect when it tore through flesh or metal, and then release a small but heavily concentrated cloud of radiactive gas called "radon". The second technology was a simple code-input device that would require a special code input. If the wrong code was entered more than twice, the weapon's magazine would set off all of the radon bullets at once, and open the chamber to let out a large cloud of radioactive gas lethal to any and all cell-based organisms in range.
As the project finished development, all Sewonian weaponry was issued with these new wonders.

The JAVELIN missile/round

The Javelin was developed by the Sewonian empire to be an anti-armor and anti-ship missile. The Javelin is unique in the sense that it doesn't explode in impact, instead if penetrates the armor as far as it can first, before exploding. This allows for basically blowing the armor off of the vehicle or ship. The Javelin comes in both missile and round form. The missile can be locked-on and guided by a ship's computer, or the Javelin launcher's computer. The round is also called the "Dead" Javelin, because it has no means of travelling itself, but must be fired by a cannon. For example the one on the Heavy Combat Vehicle.

The SWEEPER missile/round

The Sweeper is an anti-infantry and anti-structure missile that focuses on highly effective explosions rather than penetration. The Sweeper round/missile might seem primitive, but it is one of the Empires most widely used weapon. The Sweeper comes in two forms, disregarding the missile and round version. The explosive round, which is simply a highly explosive round/missile. And the incindiary round, which is a highly-explosive round/missile that upon explosion, will send a classified highly-flammable liquid spraying over a large area. The liquid will immediatly be set on fire, and will burn for up to 30 minutes. For ships, the incindiary missile is pretty much useless due to the lack of oxygen.

The A.I.C.R Mk I.

A.I.C.R stands for "Artificially intelligent combat rifle", and as the name suggests the weapon has a built-in nano computer which is capable of most things a soldier could need during combat. It utilizes powerful 6.20x75mm A.I.A.W rounds (Anti-Infantry And Walls) that are designed to penetrate anything and neutralize a target with pain rather than kill it instantly. The computer built into the weapon allows for the soldier to specify wether he wants the bullets to simply pass through the target, (useful against targets behind cover) or if they should split open as soon as it detects an imminent impact and tear a large hole in the target instead.
The weapon also contains a built-in grenade launcher which allows the grenades to use one of two modes. Timed, or proximity. Timed allows the grenade to explode at a specified time, which the computer can calculate for the user so that it explodes at a certain point in its trajectory, or it can be user-defined, allowing for it to explode after a certain time has passed of being fired.
Proximity is what it sounds like. The grenade will explode as soon as it senses body-heat in the vicinity, making for some deadly grenade pelting
The grenade launcher can also be used to fire smoke grenades to create smoke screens.

Some features of the built-in computer include:
Bullet trajectory calculation.
Bullet settings.
Grenade trajectory calculation.
Grenade settings.
Wind-meter to allow for more accurate trajectory calculation.
Compass.
Back-up emergency radio system.

The H.I.S.W.

H.I.S.W. stands for "Heavy Infantry Support Weapons" and is a heavy machinegun that uses heavy 8.0x90mm support rounds, designed to crush through enemies rather than pierce.
The H.I.S.W. uses a bullpup-type magazine that can contain up to 300 bullets. Bullpup means that the magazine is positioned on the butt of the rifle to save up space on it.
The H.I.S.W. sight is a holographic-sight that auto-adjusts to air flow and movement of the holder, making it very hard to miss. The recoil is heavy though, and requires that the soldier be stationary should he wish to fire it accurately.
The H.I.S.W. has a built-in heat sensor that automatically ventilates the weapon should it begin to close in on dangerous temperatures. This allows the weapon to be fired without any risk of overheating at all.

The S.N.I.P.E.R.

S.N.I.P.E.R. stands for Sniping Noggs Is Pretty Emerald, Right?
This name is a joke from the manufacturer, playing on the fact that most Sewian snipers often take joy in their job as they get to stay back, and still participate in combat. "Noggs" is a slang used by the Sewian military personell to refer to hostiles, while "Emerald" is a general population slang used to refer to something that is beyond perfection.
The scope on the S.N.I.P.E.R. is a mixture between an optical and a digital zoom combat-scope that uses a very resistant form of glass to protect against breaking it or getting dust inside the scope itself. The digi-optical zoom on the scope allows for the designated marksman to zoom up to x40 of his normal eyesight. It uses a 10-round magazine with the powerful 8.0x90mm SNIPER rounds, a modified version of the rounds used for the H.I.S.W that are manufactured to execute instant-killing shots by slicing its way entirely through the target while ripping as much flesh and nerves out with it as possible.

The ANTI-ALL missile launcher

The launcher is what it sounds like. A shoulder-fired launcher used by ground forces to take out enemy armor whenever heavy combat vehicle support is not available. It can also be used to take out walls, defences, structures, and anything else that needs an explosive treatment.
The launcher has a downgraded version of the A.I.C.R. built-in nanocomputer. The computer on the launcher only allows for lock-on targetting of the javelin or the sweeper. The computer will register the target, lock the missile onto it, and then guide it past any obstacles to hit the target. The computer can not lock-on through solid objects as of yet, but the Sewonian empire are trying to develope an advanced version of it that can.

The launcher can fire both Sweeper incindiary, Sweeper, and Javelin missiles.

Ground personell.

The military forces of the Empire are mostly known for their ruthlessness in combat, and their complete and utter refusal to ever surrender. Many believe it to be the propaganda they have to endure every day. But the truth is that every soldier is forcefully brainwashed into blindly believing and following everything the Emperor and his commanders tell him. This brainwashing makes the Sewonian soldiers a real force to be up against. What they lack in technology, they make up for an unwillingness to die, major combat training and experience and a general passion/zealousness for fighting in the name of the Emperor.
The soldiers are often subjected to the harshest of torture and climates when undergoing training. This toughens them for future combat situations. Part of their training is also major combat-like situations between the defensive and offensive branches with rubber bullets. This gives them combat experience, as they are beforehand made believe the bullets are real.

"A Sewonian soldier never retreats. He never gives up. If my enemy draws my blood, then I will drown him in it. If my enemy cuts off my arm, I will beat him to death with it. If my enemy kills me, I will come back to haunt him. Retreat is death. By not retreating we will never die. For the Emperor we fight until the enemy are no more."
- Sewonian Military Oath.

Ground personell is all the same to the Sewonians. They do not distinguish between marines and 'normal' soldiers. They are all part of the same definition in this Empire, and all troops are trained for both combat on board a ship, and ground combat.
The ground forces are commanded by a the Emperor mainly, but there is a General at the highest echelon of power. He is shortly followed by two commanders. The defensive commander and the offensive commander. The defensive commander is the man in charge of the AURIONS, and governs the defensive forces of the Empire, while the offensive one has power over the assault forces, and is the captain of the Fathership.

The forces are split into eight divisions, with one division lieutenant at the top of each. Four divisions under defensive branch, and four divisions under the offensive branch. These divisions, in turn, are divided into six-man firing squads.
Each squad has the same roles in it, and everyone has specialized equipment. Although there are some things that everyone are loaded out with:

Appropriate ammunition.
Grenades.
Rifle-grenades.
Wrist-mounted P.D.A.
Backpack.
Food rations.
Drinking water.
Breath-masks.

Squad leader.

Description: The squad leader is the leading force behind the entire squad, the entire group is his responsibility, and his job is to make sure the squad works together and is fully co-ordinated at all times.
Equipment: A.I.C.R rifle, long-range radio, flares (green and red)

Designated medic.

Description: The medical unit in the squad is trained in all forms of medical treatment but surgery. With the advanced medical kit he carries with him he is able to treat most forms of burns, cuts, bruises, bleeding, and holes on any injured soldier.
Equipment: A.I.C.R. rifle, short-range radio, flares (blue, used for medical evacuation), advanced medical kit.

Designated support.

Description: The support soldier carries with him the heavy H.I.S.W. rifle to lay down heavy fire on targets and cover his squad. His job is to supress hostiles, cover his friends, and generally send a rain of bullets towards anyone not sided with the Empire, and also use his ANTI-ALL launcher to fight off armor and air support, make fortified positions 'spontaneously' explode, and generally make life sour for the enemy.
Equipment: H.I.S.W. rifle, ANTI-ALL missile launcher, short-range radio, deployment-stand for H.I.S.W, 3 sweeper incidary missiles, 3 sweeper missiles, 3 javelin missiles.

Designated marksman.

Description: The marksman often stays away from the squad. He is often used to recon enemy emplacements or simply watch the squad's back. Trained in camouflage and long-ranged target elimination, he is also used for taking out high-priority targets, such as military leaders or V.I.Ps.
Equipment: S.N.I.P.E.R. rifle, long-range radio, deployment stand for S.N.I.P.E.R.
camouflage kit (colours dependant on deployment situation)

General infantry.

Description: The general infantry are the men who do the non-specialized work in the squad. They use their combat training to their advantage at all times and are always on their guard. They might seem like a useless bunch, but without them the entire army would be nothing. They are trained in simple first aid, combat tactics, weapon maintence, and building defensive emplacements.
Equipment: A.I.C.R. rifle, short-range radio, flares (green and red), foldable shovel.

Last edited by Mackalian on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Sewonian Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewonian Empire   Sewonian Empire Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:50 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Sewonian Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewonian Empire   Sewonian Empire Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:14 am

Added planets. Think this is finally 100 % done. If not, atleast 90 %.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sewonian Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewonian Empire   Sewonian Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sewonian Empire
Page 1 of 1